KH-Vids User Awards 2012: The Winners! [Cycle 2]

Discussion in '2012' started by Plums, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

Hey kids! I know you may have been expecting our resident Babyblue posting these, but since Uncle RvR is giving her "the talk" (she's nearing womanhood), Jayn, Enzy, Chev and I are bringing you your winners of the 2012 User Awards!

As Jayn had posted the winners of Cycle One, it's time to give a round of applause to the winners of Cycle 2, the Artistic Awards!

[​IMG]

Best Photographer
    Last Year's Winner: Catch the Rain
    Last Year's Runner-up: DPWolf

With a camera in hand, these peeps scour the world for some beautiful shots. You think Jade has got some top notch beauts, but DPWolf got some dazzlers herself.

Best Traditional Artist
    Last Year's Winner: T A F F Y
    Last Year's Runner-up: DPWolf

Although compoopers and Photoshop are growing in popularity, these talented folk still show what's up with their pen and paper. KHV thinks Dinny is the artist every man deserves, but Rat showin' his goods to the world too.

Best Graphic Artist
    Last Year's Winner: Jayn
    Last Year's Runner-up: Misty

You gawk at their tags and hunt them down to the doors of their shop to make some just for you! This year, you're digging the style of Axis, but Jayn's not too shabby herself.

Best Fanfiction
    Last Year's Winner: Blood of the Cascade
    Last Year's Runner-up: The Flurry - Axel's Story

With heads spinning after seeing some fantastic film, reading an entralling book, or even just hearing rumors from friends, the youngins of the web choose to expand upon worlds created by others and put their own spin on things. This year, KHV believes Guardian Soul and What's Disconnect takes the prize! Misty's Infra isn't too far off canon either!

Best KH-Vids Fanfiction
    Last Year's Winner: N/A
    Last Year's Runner-up: N/A

A new award implemented this year. Always wondered what Kitty as Overlord Admin Supreme would be like? These stories make such nightmares dreams possible! KHV believes Plums' KHV: Cascadia to be an interesting what-if, but Chevalier's KHV: Carnival has got it going on too.

Best Original Story

If fanfictions aren't your forte, there's still people out there that put out some very decent originals. You feel Jiku Neon's Darunter is one for the books, but Clawtooth's Cargo treads nicely along the river too.

Best Overall Writer
    Last Year's Winner: Catch the Rain
    Last Year's Runner-up: Jayn

Being a writer isn't all it's cracked up to be. It's arduous work to get your stuff up to what you think is par, but the pay-off is great. This year, you believe Sforzato, Saxima and Plums are all some top notch writers.

Best Poet
    Last Year's Winner: Catch the Rain, TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees
    Last Year's Runner-up: SkyCat

These people got the rhyme, though they words sublime, they beats slicka' than fine. According to KHV, Sumi knows how to drop it like its hot, but Plums has some pretty sick beats too.

Most Improved Writer
    Last Year's Winner: Ploo-Hems
    Last Year's Runner-up: Night171

These people evolve with each letter they type: that's how a story works. Those words will leave a hole in the center of the universe: the drafts left behind and the revisions that will follow, both blend together to create a piece better than it's predecessors! And that is true improvement, that is a true writer! According to KHV,Clawtooth and Guardian Soul are the ones that CREATE THE HEAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Video Editor
    Last Year's Winner: Ace Phoenix, turntechGodhead
    Last Year's Runner-up: jojo13

You see them in the Video Portal and love their MEP parts! These members are truly video savvy, and know how to hook you within 2-3 minutes tops. KHV believes Stardust is the biggest catch here, andSacredlith has got a steady following too.

Most Improved Video Editor

Another new addition to our line up! As there was only one nominee, there was no poll for this one. However, you should still give ~Cat a hearty cheer.

Best Roleplay
    Last Year's Winner: Pride of the Organization, The Ultimate Crossover RP, Culprit
    Last Year's Runner-up: Grimm Academy

These roleplays tend to get you hooked. In fact, some of you may not have even left to see me write this! In any case, KHV feels Crossover Cove is where the party's at, but The STRANGE andWelcome to the Velvet Room are pretty bangin' too.

Best Roleplay Concept/Story
    Last Year's Winner: The Ultimate Crossover RP
    Last Year's Runner-up: Forgotten Insanity

These roleplays have a spark as far as they eye can see. If they were money, spdude would be rollin' all throughout the threads. The ballots are in, and Crossover Cove captures the most hearts, but Ascension itself is also quite lovely.

Best Roleplay Graphics
    Last Year's Winner: Synchronicity
    Last Year's Runner-up: Final Fantasy XIII: Slaves of Fate

These roleplays are puckered up and ready to hit the town tonight! KHV believes Garden of Rose: The 9th Eve is a real eye catcher, but The Hunger Games is quite radiant too.

Best Roleplayer
    Last Year's Winner: Jayn
    Last Year's Runner-up: Twilight_Nobody13

One minute they're Roxas, the next minute they're Optimus Prime leading a valiant charge against Megatron. KHV believes Jayn is a master of character disaster, but Nagisa Adelheid (DarkTraitor) has a few tricks up his sleeve too.

Biggest Godmodder
    Last Year's Winner: Graxe
    Last Year's Runner-up: Daxma, Riku1186, Ansem59, Protector 212, hyuge-of-twilight

These people have got more loopholes up their sleeve than Nomura, and aren't afraid to use them. KHV thinksBushy Brow is a real mastermind in the arena, but starseeker3 is not far behind.

Fastest Roleplay Responder
    Last Year's Winner: terminallyCapricious

You see them rollin' in a thread and post an essay before you can bat an eye. Aerith G. is a real speed demon in the reply relay, but don't underestimate Midnight Star either.

Most Fun Roleplayer

Another new category this year! These people put a smile on your face every time you walk in (and in some cases, even offer to dance with you!). KHV believes Droid is a bucket of fun in the sun, but Midnight Staris pretty fun loving too.

Most Improved Roleplayer

Last Year's Winner: terminallyCapricious

This hand of their glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells them to defeat their limits and evolve even further! TAKE THIS: their love, their dedication, and all of their effort! Midnight Star, followed by Hero of Time, GO GO GO GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Most Likely to Quit a Roleplay

Last Year's Winner: Fayt-Harkwind
    Last Year's Runner-up: Dr. Wigglz

You see them join, then they fall to the haysides. KHV believes Machina is too busy saving the world with Rem to stay for RPs, but VentusPSPAqua, Korosu and starseeker3 are running around too.

And that concludes Cycle Two! Congrats to all participants, and hope to see you around next year!​

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

[​IMG]

I... I don't know what to say.

The pic basically sums up my feels.
    I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!
    [​IMG]

I'm sorry. I shouldn't be using any Doctor Who-related stuff, but I can't help it. I really am too damn grateful and I think I'll just shut up now...

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Hm.

This and the other winner threads say 2012 winners, but they're showing last year's winners? I'm confused.

4. Plums Wakanda Forever

It's just a sort of history tracker of sorts.

Like "oh hey I was runner up in this last year and now aw damn won it this year" and things like that.

5. Amaury Legendary Hero

Where are this year's winners shown? I scrolled through it, but just saw last year stuff.

6. Plums Wakanda Forever

The winners are in the bright orange font, and the runner-ups are in the blue font.

7. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Three years, 60,000 words and two repliers later... You guys really know how to mess with a girl's head.

8. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I just wanna thank everyone who voted for me... It means a lot, whether you actually knew the true reason I was nominated or not. lol
    I'm actually pleased that I won this 'award' for a good reason since it's not usually the most positive thing to win. XD
    I never thought that having a character who himself (is me) is a godmod would end up being as popular as it was...
    But yeah, thanks again everyone! I'll godmod you all Bushy Tokens as my thanks!