Top 5 KH-Vids Top 5: Submit Your AMVs!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Stardust, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Stardust Chaser

[​IMG]
    NOTE: BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS POST. YES, THE WHOLE THING!
    >>READ IT<<
    Hey everyone! As you know, we've been planning to get the KH-Vids.net Top 5 video contest rolling again since the beginning of the year. Unfortunately, some circumstances beyond my control as well as other site events have prevented this from happening until now -- I do apologize for the delay. However, I'm happy to announce that it's ready to go again, and the first set of videos will be judged this week!
    What does this mean? Simple! We need you to submit your AMVs to our Video Portal for judging. Make sure to TAG YOUR VIDEO PROPERLY if you want it to qualify.
    How often can we expect to see results? We will judge videos once a week provided we get enough eligible submissions. If we don't, we can't keep the contest going, so be careful to follow the rules and TAG YOUR ENTRIES WITH THE "TOP 5" TAG. The first batch of results will go up on Sunday, March 24th!
    What are the criteria for submissions? What happens if I win? I'm glad you asked! You can check out the rules and any additional information right here.
    What happens if I don't tag my submission? I will cover you in chili sauce, set you on fire and feed you to a pack of hungry mutant raccoons. ...Well okay, I won't do that BUT YOU REALLY NEED TO TAG YOUR ENTRIES PLEASE! The tag is 'top 5,' no punctuation or capitalization required! This is VERY IMPORTANT if you want your video to qualify!​
    If you've any questions or concerns, feel free to ask! Looking forward to seeing those videos!​

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Stardust, Mar 17, 2013.