Kh-vids social link~~go!!!

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DarknessKingdom, Jun 9, 2012.

1. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

So...after playing Persona 3 and 4 in the past couple of months, it has got me thinking, what Arcana/Social Link would you be?

I think I would either be Tower, Death or Strength. They seem to embody and represent the qualities that I have or like.

I also like one-hit KOs. Like a lot.

2. Yozora Archer

Lol Im glad Im not the only one who has been a bit crazy with Persona recently.

I think of myself as the Fool arcana, but...... Hmmmm. I took a quiz a few months back to see what my thing was and it said Lovers, so I think I'll stick with that for now.

3. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Havn't played enough Persona yet (I can never seem to get past the first month) to know the personalities provided in-game per card, but my favorite Tarot card is The World so lets go with that.

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I apparently am a High Priestess/Empress.
    Wow, feminine much?

And Hermit? Jeez a loner too!

5. Jube Formerly Chuck's

Loner would be reverse Hermit.

6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Hermit, a person who lives, to some degree, in seclusion from society.

Also known as, a loner.

7. Jube Formerly Chuck's

I don't think you understand how tarot cards work.
    The hermit is old and wise and focuses on personal meditation. Represents enlightenment and whatnot
    When the hermit card is reversed it symbolizes the dangers of too much alone time(ie being a loner, depression, etc)

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

You do know I do tarot card readings, right?
    I know the 22 Major Arcana and their representations, have done a good number of card readings, unfortunately. And palm readings.

I was just making a reference to general hermit behaviour, not the card itself. It is all supposed inner knowledge, wisdom, and learning, but I meant more so the antisocial, mad cavemen image.

9. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Yeah, I may or may not have spent a couple of hours trying to figure out what my Persona would be, what skills it would have and what it would look like when the Protagonist/Brotagonist has maxed out my Social Link :P

10. C This silence is mine

People always seem to want to put me into The Fool arcana, either that or Lovers. I've always thought the latter was more fitting, although I would like to be in the former more.