KH-Vids Royale III

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Roxas, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Cia (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧*.✧

So the first player bites the dust... RIP CtR...

2. C This silence is mine

Holy moly thar she blows! Surprised we didn't get any confirmation on if Mish truly does smell like sugar and spice.

3. Roxas OG

Don't worry, the next Roxas POV chapter has a two paragraph segment with one paragraph dedicated to the sugaryness and one to the spiciness of Mish's scent.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

friends for realsies
    “So there’s still a heart somewhere in that husk,” Misty nodded.
    Kablam!
    “Nothing more to say?”

5. Roxas OG

Dah-dah-dahhh, doo-doo-dahhh.
    A cute trumpet melody played through speakers hidden across the entire island.
    “Player twenty-one - Catch the Rain - has left the game. Twenty-nine players remaining.”
    A robotic voice happily recited off the dead player’s information. Inasuma looked down at the patch on his jumpsuit.
    Thirty, he thought. So I’m the last player.
    “Player twenty-two, cstar,” said Roxas. “Come on, let’s get moving.”
    Cstar, covered in Catch the Rain’s blood, walked in disbelief to grab her bag and left the building. Inasuma had stood for almost two hours now, and he started to pace to keep his legs ready.
    I’m at an inherent disadvantage, he realized. As the last one out of this room, any number of crazy people could be waiting for me. If someone had a gun they could literally wait for me to walk out that door and shoot me in the side of the head. You better be ready to run, because it’s going to be hell out there.
    “Player twenty-three, Aelin.”
    And even if you do run for it, by now people could have formed squads. There might be an ambush. **** - they’ve had more time with the map, too, while you don’t even know where you are yet!
    Inasuma tried not to despair, but he felt the odds were stacked against him. I thought this was all a joke. The beginning of some crazy weekend Roxas put together. But then Catch died. Why? What about the law? The rules of this god-damned world?
    Yet he felt helpless, because if this was really happening then it didn’t matter who was out there - there was no one coming to save them.
    “Player twenty-four, Risk.”
    I know what I need to do: find Cin. If anyone knows how Roxas thinks, it’s him. Then-
    But he wasn’t sure what he’d do after that. Then what? We fight back? We escape? Do we really play the game? Inasuma reached instinctively for his neck where the microchip was. It might have been small, but he’d seen what it could do - and it wasn’t pretty.
    Maybe I shouldn’t be so wary, he argued with himself. No one else has died yet, right? It would have been announced. Perhaps everyone’s gathered outside, waiting together. Yet he’d noticed many players glance at the piggy bank before they walked up to get their bag, and even he’d snuck a guilty look after Catch had died and he realized there was one less player in the game.
    No. People will play.
    “Player twenty-five, C.”
    Inasuma looked up and watched one of his old friends leave the room. This is probably the first and last time any of us will ever meet. The thought was so bittersweet it crushed him.
    Cin had only been player eighteen, and that meant he might not have gotten as far as some of the others. ****, he winced to himself. Mish and Misty left so long ago. Sara, too. It seemed his only choice was to track down Cin and figure out what Roxas was really up to.
    “Player twenty-six, GhettoXemnas.”
    He stared at the lifeless body in front of him. How are we all just accepting this? This madness? Is it the Organization and their machine guns? The shock and horror of being gassed? It’s almost like we all want to play - just a bit. Everyone but her.
    He tore his eyes away from Catch and looked to Roxas and his henchmen.
    “Player twenty-seven, Tamale.”
    With Tamale off and playing, there were only three of them left. Inasuma watched Tamale leave and glanced at the two men who stood, arms draped across their bunks, the three of them the last ones left in the room.
    We could take Roxas’s guards, he noticed. Whoever those other two were, they were strong. The one on the left was bald, with glasses and a goatee. The one on the right had hair like Zack from Final Fantasy VII and seemed handsome and put together. If he could somehow signal to them, somehow get their attention - then maybe…
    What the **** are you thinking? Those Organization bastards will light you up.
    “Player twenty-eight, EvilMan_89.”
    The bald man casually left, and Inasuma nodded when he realized who it was. He waited, too tired at this point to try and think of any more strategies.
    “Player twenty-nine, Arch.”
    Inasuma looked to Arch, who glanced back. He held up a hand to his brow before he turned. I hope neither of them are waiting for me when I leave, Inasuma thought. Or it won’t be long ‘til we have 28 players remaining.
    After Arch left, Roxas called out to Inasuma. “Get over here, bud. Let’s not waste any time.”
    Inasuma froze, but he gathered himself and came forward.
    “I suppose I’ll say what Mish couldn’t,” Inasuma said. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”
    Roxas laughed. “Clever. I feel the exact same way, Inasuma. Do you feel those tingles, too? The thrill of finally meeting someone you’ve known for so, so long?"
    “I feel them,” Inasuma replied. “But I’m not sure it’s the same sick feeling you’re feeling.”
    “Damn,” Roxas sighed. “I'd hoped at least one person would be happy to see me.”
    “But why?” Inasuma asked. “Why do this, Roxas?”
    “The Composer,” Roxas cut him off. “I should have just called your name. That means all players have been called and the game has officially begun, and I’d like to be called by my title now. I am the Composer.”
    “The… Composer?” Inasuma muttered. He’s ****ing crazy.
    “There are two bags, Inasuma,” Roxas said, pointing to the rack. “Catch the Rain left you a choice. Each bag contains a random weapon and this decision you make now could decide your fate.”
    “I don’t care,” Inasuma shook his head. He walked up and grabbed the one on the left. Behind him, Roxas and the Organization watched him approach the metal door. Inasuma turned and looked back.
    “You’re a maniac,” he said. “I think I speak for everyone when I say that.”
    He turned and began to walk through the metal door. His footsteps clanged on the metal floor and he saw mirrors line either side of the wall. As the mist began to clear he felt the breeze on his cheeks and knew he was close to the end of the tunnel. Stop and check your bag, he thought. Get your weapon out. Then you’ll be as ready as you can.
    Inasuma threw his bag to the floor and unzipped it. Inside, he found three loaves of bread, five bottles of water, a refillable plastic water bottle, a phone, and two grenades.
    Are you ****ing serious? These are useless!
    He rifled through the bag but couldn’t find the map. Where is it!? He said there’d be one.
    There was a short vibration, and Inasuma saw an LED light go off inside the bag. He looked inside and saw that the phone had turned on. When he pulled it out he noticed a text message. It came with an avatar, and the avatar in question was Roxas.

g00d luck n00bz LOL No but seriously, good luck. And no, this isn’t connected to a real cell tower, and it can’t call or text for help. You can only use it within the capacity of the game. Sorry :’[ heehee

Inasuma clicked out. The main screen of the phone was a map of the island.
    “Interesting,” he said. His eyes flitted to the northern coast. That’s where Lauriam said they were going. I won’t go there, he thought. Sounds like a deathtrap. Where would Cin go?
    But he had no clue. He decided to get up and see the island for himself. That might give him a clue.
    The fog finally gave way and he saw a light at the end of the tunnel. It’s daytime, he realized, and that added a pep to his step. He’d be more visible, but it would be easier to find others. These grenades are crap unless I have a partner with a good weapon. I need to team up with someone - soon.
    The tunnel broke and Inasuma breathed in the island air. He was on an abandoned street, desolate buildings lining its sidewalks. Wind broke across his cheeks and he heard the ripple of a wave lap against the shore. The sun was hot, and thankfully the tracksuit material was thin.
    He turned to stare at the ocean waves. He’d hoped to see another island somewhere, a piece of land; but there was nothing. Whatever island they were on was truly in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere near the West Coast, he figured. He brought us to Los Angeles, after all.
    On the eastern edge of the map was a mountain, and Inasuma turned to look that way. A volcano peaked beyond the tops of the palm trees. I don't know where to go, he thought. But the highest point sounds like a good place to start.
    He grabbed a bottle of water and slung his bag over his shoulder. Let the search for Cin begin.

29 players remaining

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  6. Aelin Best Waifu

Good @Arch made it c:<

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Why? What about the law? The rules of this god-damned world?

Also though:
    That’s where Lauriam said they were going. I won’t go there, he thought. Sounds like a deathtrap

lol me as a spectator trying to guess what fanfic me would do: "Hmm that theory is interesting, but if it WAS a death trap, why would I announce where I was going to be? To establish a false sense of security and trust? To trap the most gullible? Hm, I was the first one through the door; if I really wanted to set a death trap it would have been more effective if I'd sat right outside the tunnel and taken everybody out one at a time in five minute intervals. Of course, then the story would be over and not very interesting lol. Maybe I wanted a challenge. Or Maybe I really AM trying to be a rallying cry for peace and hope after all! How inspiring! Or maybe I didn't have a good enough weapon in my bag - like grenades omg lol Inasuma's totally screwed - so I knew I couldn't fight right away. Or maybe I'm undecided yet... or, again, maybe I'm gonna try to appeal to everybody because my FRIENDS are MY power." XD

8. Roxas OG

Kitty burst from the hallway and covered her eyes from the sun. She squinted and turned, half expecting a throwing star or stray bullet to take her out. Abandoned sweet and toy shops lined the street and she glanced in their windows for shadows or movement. Her fiance was in the Army, and though she had no official training of her own, she’d heard up and down the ways one could protect themselves on the field of battle. Her eyes scanned the horizon and she turned to take the island in. She saw the vast ocean behind her, a volcano to the east, some dunes to the west and a ruined city far to the north. A cloud crossed the path of the sun and cast a shadow on the hallway she’d come out of, which went underground beneath the beach.
    She ran swiftly to the edge of the road. Damn, this bag is heavy, she thought as it swung into her legs. I hope that’s a good weapon banging around in there. She wiped a bead of sweat from her eye and beelined it to the alley between the shops. There, in the shade, she finally set down the bag while she hid behind a dumpster.
    Why's this thing so damn heavy? She unzipped it to see what her weapon was, and a long, wooden handle revealed itself. Her hand gripped it and pulled it out, and she saw her face reflected in its blade. A ****ing axe? Ugh, this is grim. I’ll really have to hack ‘em to pieces with this one. Still, could be worse…
    Sob, sob.

Though she was well hidden, Kitty lowered her head instinctively. The sobs were coming from one of the two abandoned buildings that walled the alley. Poor soul, she thought, or a trap, set perfectly near the entrance of the game. Boris is already out here somewhere, isn’t he? And who knows what anyone else is thinking.
    She listened again.
    Surely those aren’t the sobs of a man the size of Boris, are they? Her hands gripped the axe’s hilt and she kissed its steel. Do me well.
    Kitty lifted her head and looked inside the window of the toy shop. Sand and dust covered ancient playthings; rocking horses, doll houses and blocks. Puppets with red cheek paint and scarecrows on poles hung from the wooden ceiling. She couldn’t find a human figure amongst the odd, forgotten toys, so she turned toward the sweet shop.
    As she lifted her head, movement flickered in the corner of her eye. She looked and saw Trigger run past the end of the alleyway. He must have been the next player, she realized. Every five minutes, someone else is going to walk out of there.
    Careful not to be seen, she crawled across the alleyway and peered into the candy store. The sobbing was louder, and she saw Calxiyn crouched behind the counter.
    Thank goodness.
    Kitty threw her bag into the window and then rolled inside. Calxiyn jumped to her feet, a plastic hammer in her hands.
    “No!” she screamed. “Back off!”
    Shhh!” Kitty hushed, ducking. “Be quiet!”
    “Kitty…? Not you, please,” Calxiyn whimpered. Her eyes darted to Kitty’s axe.
    “I’m not here to hurt you,” Kitty said. “I was hiding in the alley when I heard you.”
    “Heard me crying, then, I’m sure. I’m scared,” Calixyn whispered. “So scared. I thought Misty would wait for me, but…”
    “It’s too dangerous to wait,” Kitty said. “You can’t blame her. And we shouldn’t be here, either. Is this seriously your weapon?”
    “Yes,” frowned Calxiyn, lifting the plastic hammer. “It’s useless.”
    “This is a ****ing joke,” Kitty spat. “That could have been anyone’s. Roxas doesn’t care whether we live or die. No one’s special to him.”
    She lifted the axe up and spun it around. “This one can kill, at least - though it won’t be easy. And we’ll never be at a loss for firewood.”
    A smile broke across Calxiyn’s face. “Kitty, I have a theory about where Misty went,” she said. “I think she’s with Mish. I saw them talking in the room - and they left right after each other! They would have seen each other’s patches, right? They knew they’d be starting the game one after the other.”
    Huh, if she’s right, then they probably are together, thought Kitty.
    “I’m looking for Mish myself,” Kitty said. “Do you know where they might have gone?”
    “I don’t,” Calxiyn said. “But, have you checked the map?”
    ****. I was so caught up with what my weapon was that I didn't even look. Amateur mistake.
    “Look,” said Calxiyn, showing her a phone screen. “You should have one of these in your bag, too. They’re the maps.”
    On the screen was an outline of the island broken up into an X-Y grid. Down the left side of the grid were the numbers 1-12, and on the top were the letters A-M.
    “What do you think?” she asked. “Do you know where they’d go?”
    I know Mish is looking for me, too, Kitty surmised. Where would she go that I’d know? Where!?
    She racked her brain. What happened the last time they’d hung out? Were there two dots she could connect that would give her a hint?
    Mish, Misty, Mish, Misty… M.
    “Here,” said Kitty. “They’ll be here.” She pointed to the M column.
    “M?” Calxiyn pondered aloud. “M… for Mish and Misty? Really?”
    “I know,” Kitty said. “It sounds dumb, but if Mish wanted to leave a subtle clue, it wouldn’t have been complicated. She would have gone somewhere she knew I could find her.”
    “A lot of the M tiles are in the water, except for the island’s east coast,” Calxiyn said. She ran her finger down the map and touched the three squares in M that had land in them. “And this one… it’s the volcano.” They both looked out the window, where the volcano’s peak was visible through the wooden pane. “Would they go there…?”
    “It makes sense,” Kitty said. “Whenever I get mad at Mish I threaten to light a fire under her ass.”
    “Honestly, I have no clue if you’re right about this, but I don’t have any better ideas myself,” Calxiyn shrugged. “I know my weapon isn’t exactly the best, but, can we team up?”
    “Of course,” Kitty smiled.
    Calxiyn sighed with relief. “Thanks, Kitty.”
    With little time to waste, Kitty walked behind the candy shop’s counter. She grabbed one of the old strings the cashier used to tie plastic candy bags. What is this place? she wondered, peering around the room while she used it to fasten the axe on her back. Where's island located, and how did we get here?
    “I’ll combine our bags,” Calxiyn said. “It’ll be easier if I carry our food and water in one, especially if you have that axe.”
    When they were ready to go, Kitty made Calxiyn stand back while she waited for the next person to enter the game. Amaury came wandering out of the tunnel and headed toward the palm trees. Once he disappeared inside them, Kitty ushered Calxiyn over.
    “You ready?” she asked. Calxiyn nodded.
    “Then follow me,” said Kitty.

29 players remaining

9. Mish smiley day!

I am so smrt, I definitely went to the M section so all my pals could find me 8)

10. C This silence is mine

The M is for murder.

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Or maybe it's for Mistake

12. Aelin Best Waifu

If that is the case I bet you are glad you changed your username

13. Roxas OG

It didn’t take long before the sound of the waves disappeared inside the forest. Beneath the trees’ green leaves, the sand sparkled where the sunlight crept through. Amaury jumped from one patch of shade to the next. His Smith & Wesson trembled in his hands, four bullets in the chamber.
    This heat, he thought, his breaths labored already. I can’t stand it. And after that incredible weather I left behind, too.
    Before he’d gotten on the flight to Los Angeles, he’d done donuts in the snow at the abandoned strip mall by his house. It wasn’t even the first time this year he’d met with his friends for a good time there. I’ll have to be smart if I want to see snow again. Lucky, too.
    He unzipped the jumpsuit to get some air and underneath, discovered he was wearing a plain white t-shirt. In his pocket was the phone that came in the duffel bag, and he took it out to glance at it again. I’m heading north, still. Good. The map was rudimentary, but it showed the shapes of the volcano and the ruins in the abandoned city. To the ruins, to find Lauriam.
    It was the best idea he could come up with when he walked out of that room, and it wasn’t even his own. But he knew he could trust Lauriam, and that it was some kind of signal to others who did, too. But Amaury had to move fast. If the wrong person got there first, he wouldn’t know what to do.
    Dah-dah-dahhh, doo-doo-dahhh.
    A loud and curious trumpet melody played from seemingly everywhere, and Amaury crouched to the ground, waving his pistol wildly.
    “Player twenty-one - Catch the Rain - has been eliminated. Twenty-nine players remaining.”
    Christ, Amaury thought. Catch was player twenty-one, then, huh… assuming she died on the way out, it’s been half an hour since I left that room. That also means Lauriam is at least an hour ahead of me.
    Amaury pressed forward through the humid jungle. Almost an hour passed before he reached the edge of the trees. A small plain separated him from the city ruins. There was only one tall building but it was at least ten stories. Part of the roof’s corner had broken off, exposing the upper floors to the outer world. Vines strangled the walls and broken windows decorated each floor. Beside the one tower, the city was made up of medium-sized office buildings. The city must have only been four by four blocks at most, and beyond it, Amaury saw another plain.
    He jogged down the abandoned streets, melancholic at the sight of shut down traffic lights and desolate cafes. What was this island? he wondered. Things are old here; the architecture, the infrastructure. When would this place have had to have been abandoned to look this old?
    Certain things didn’t add up, but it escaped Amaury as he neared the end of the city. Tall grass swayed in the same direction the clouds moved, and Amaury’s hair blew with them. He checked his map and saw that he was just beneath the northern tip of the island.
    Lauriam should be here.
    A pebble landed at Amaury’s feet and tumbled into the grass. He turned to see Lauriam behind him, sitting in the frame of a second story window.
    “You’re the first person to come here,” Lauriam called. “Do you come in peace?”
    “I’d hope so, friend,” smiled Amaury. He still held his finger on the trigger of his Wesson.
    Lauriam jumped onto a bit of rubble and walked down to the road. She followed Amaury’s footsteps and met him in the plain behind the city.
    “What’s your weapon?” Amaury asked. “I have this.”
    He revealed his gun immediately, a sign of power and respect. Lauriam opened her right hand; there was a switchblade. “We both have valuable weapons,” she said. “We’d make a good team.”
    “I was hoping to find Aelin,” Amaury responded. “And it would be easier with someone else.”
    “Aelin? I was looking for Arch myself.”
    “Arch?” asked Amaury. “Why?”
    “Does it matter? You know those two will be looking for each other, too.”
    “You’re right,” agreed Amaury. “And something tells me they might come this way, too. We should look nearby for them.”
    Lauriam began to reply, but their voices were drowned out by the music from the speakers that covered the island. It was the chorus from The KH-Vids Song, but it quickly faded out and was replaced by Roxas’s voice.
    “This is an island-wide announcement by your Composer. The final player has left the dormitory and the game is well under way. Your phones have just unlocked a new ability. Ciao.”
    Click.
    Amaury felt his phone vibrate and picked it up, putting away his gun. He saw another text, complete with Roxas’s avatar.

You’ve unlocked Share Location Data. You may now share your location with people you are within 6 feet of. This is a permanent transaction and cannot be reversed.

“Did you read that?” asked Lauriam.
    “I did. That’s an interesting addition to the game.”
    With a small downside, maybe? It says it's a permanent transaction - but what exactly does that mean?
    “I have an idea,” Lauriam said. “We share our location data and split up. You find Aelin, and I’ll find Arch. Then we meet back here. Like you said, they should be nearby - right? Let's split up and find them.”
    “Yes. And if we don’t return after too long, we can find each other, too.”
    “We won’t survive alone,” Lauriam said. “Not in a game this twisted.”
    “You’re right,” agreed Amaury. “Let’s see how this works.”
    The two came together and held their phones up to each other. A scanning circle appeared on both screens, spinning for a few seconds. There was a little vibration and a green check mark appeared.
    Location data saved.” It was the same high-pitched, robotic voice that announced Catch’s death.
    Amaury looked at his phone screen. On the map, at the top of the island, he saw Lauriam’s avatar from the forum.
    “Look,” Lauriam said, showing him her phone. He saw his own avatar in the same spot.
    “That’s cruel,” Amaury snickered. “Our actual avatars. This is so ****ed up.”
    “We’ll get out of this,” Lauriam reassured him. Amaury felt himself calm down a bit. Now that he knew where Lauriam was, there was always somewhere he could go.
    Pop! Pop!
    The bullets came fast, but both missed as they whizzed by and disappeared into the ocean. Amaury and Lauriam stared at each other in fright and quickly touched hands.
    “Run!” screamed Lauriam.
    Amaury turned and ran for the nearest piece of rubble. He heard another pop and something whistled behind his head, but he dived and landed in the grass unscathed. His hand reached for his gun and he looked up. In the distance, he saw Lauriam disappear into one of the city’s abandoned buildings.
    Run, he told himself, and he dashed in the other direction. That’s when he saw a tall, scarred figure deep in the city ruins. It was Boris the Blade, holding a rifle.
    He took another shot, but Amaury spun, dodged and ran back for the forest. He ran and ran, and even when he knew Boris was long gone, he sprinted for as long as he could. He had a mission to complete, and a promise with Lauriam.
    I trust that you’ll find Arch, Lauriam - and I swear I’ll find Aelin.

29 players remaining

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
  14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Ooooh smart of me to look for Arch lol. That Towering Texan should make for a valuable ally to be sure

15. Aelin Best Waifu

Or his ego will be as big as his state and make him not want to help. But if he is your ally in theory he would end up mine, and I would rather have him on my side.

16. C This silence is mine

Boris the Blade is asking for your location. Accept?

17. Roxas OG

Boris grunted, lowering his rifle. Sara put her hand on his shoulder and gave it a squeeze.
    “He had a pistol, babe. Let’s back off.”
    Her husband spat on the cracked road. They laid on the sidewalk behind a broken Woodie for cover. “I shouldn’t have missed,” he grumbled. “They were wide open.”
    “It was the wind,” Sara told him. “It caught your bullet.”
    Sara wished she had a gun, but at least her random weapon wasn't trash. On her back was a katana with a three foot blade. If Roxas's old story was any indication, they'd likely lucked out with the weapons they'd gotten.
    Boris had whispered to her before his name was called to walk ten minutes northwest after leaving the underground room. They would first meet there, then move to the northern part of the island. When she’d arrived at the spot ten minutes after leaving, Boris waited topless, wiping the gun’s barrel off with his white t-shirt. With the rifle and katana in their possession, they set out immediately to find and kill Lauriam.
    “Well, now what?” Boris asked. “That didn't go as planned.”
    “Let’s hide for a moment,” Sara suggested. “Those gunshots will attract attention.”
    They rolled across the sidewalk to the door of a soft-serve ice cream shop. Boris smashed the bottom of the door in with his elbow and reached up to turn the lock. His sturdy figure disappeared into the shadows and Sara crawled after him. Inside, the walls were decorated with old aluminum signs that gave Sara real boomer energy. Classic Coca-Cola, Moon Pie and 7Up logos covered the walls. A neon sign for “the best beef in town - 100% hamburgers” hung above the cash register, covered in cobwebs.
    Boris wiped some grime off the window and took a peek outside. “I’ll keep an eye out,” he said. “You get those phones set up.” He tossed his bag her way.
    Sara pulled out both of their maps and set them next to each other. After the Sharing Data process had been completed, she slid it back to Boris.
    “We're represented by our old avatars - how sweet.”
    Boris grinned. “He’s having fun with the game, isn’t he?”
    “I don't want to try and guess what he's thinking," Sara sighed. "Let's hope we can ask him ourselves before the end of this. Here, have something to eat." She tore off a bit of bread and handed it over. I’m hungry, but I’m not famished, she thought while she ate. How long did it take for us to get gassed, transported and wake up? Can’t have been too long... right? Are we still in the US? I can’t be certain. And what’s with this island, anyway? It looks like a 50’s film set.
    “Sara,” Boris whispered. “I see someone coming.”
    Sara looked outside. “Two figures,” she confirmed. “But they're too far away right now to tell who.”
    She kept her eye on the outlines of the two players who walked the same street they just had. Brazen fools. Never go where the action is - unless you want to die.
    Boris’s finger curled around the trigger. “I’ll kill ‘em, babe. We’ll be safe.”
    “Wait,” hissed Sara. “Remember what I told you - the list of people you can’t kill.”
    Boris tutted, pissed. “You and your little list,” he chuckled. “And what do you think’s going to happen when you and those friends are the only ones left? You really think Roxas will let us all go like nothing happened? Your friends will die, Sara. I wouldn’t be surprised if we all do.”
    “If they’re to die, it won't be by our hand,” she said. “We need to team up with them, Boris. We'll be stronger.”
    “We’re not taking anyone else into our group, Sara. Stop dreaming about it.”
    “But-”
    “Shut up. Those two players are nearly here and I don’t know who they are, so come have a look for me.”
    Sara pulled her face up to the ice cream shop window and looked down the road. They were somewhat obscured by an abandoned car, but she saw the faces of cstar and GhettoXemnas as they passed beneath a broken traffic light and walked through the nearby intersection.
    “It’s cstar,” she reported. “And Ghetto. I’m scanning for weapons.”
    From what she could see, Ghetto didn’t have anything visible that seemed threatening, though a pair of binoculars hung from his neck. Interesting - are those his weapon? Meanwhile, cstar held an AK-47.
    “Jesus, Boris, get down!” she whispered. “He’s got a machine gun!”
    They both ducked their heads beneath the window. “****,” Boris sighed. “He could kill us right now if he knew we were here.”
    “Even if we take out cstar, what about Ghetto? He can pick up the AK and start blasting.”
    “I have an idea,” said Boris. “But I’ll need you to serve as a distraction.”
    “A distraction!? Your own wife!?”
    “You’ll be safe. I swear.”
    “You *******, Boris. What the ****?”
    “Do you want to win that money, or not?”
    “Ah, and I’m just a sacrifice along the way, am I?”
    “We’re winning this together,” Boris said, and he kissed her. Sara felt his gristle scratch her chin, but she loved it. More of booboo’s love cuts, she giggled to herself. Wait! He’s trying to sacrifice you, remember?
    “I’m not doing it, Boris,” she said. “You be the distraction.”
    “Then you’ll have to shoot cstar.”
    “Then I will shoot cstar.”
    “Are you sure?”
    “I am,” she replied. He handed her his rifle.
    “Now give me your katana and I can truly live up to my name - Boris the Blade.”
    Sara handed him her katana and he slowly raised it toward the ceiling.
    “I’ll sneak out back. Wait sixty seconds, then shoot. Leave Ghetto to me.”
    “Ok,” nodded Sara. She was starting to shake, but she knew what she had to do. Her ultimate goal was Roxas, and if she died now, then she couldn't get revenge for how hellish he'd made her time as administrator at KH-Vids - and, of course, the whole real-life Battle Royale thing going on right now.
    Boris gave her a kiss on her forehead before he crawled to the shop’s rear exit and went into the alley outside. Sara began to count down from sixty.
    She watched as cstar and Ghetto methodically checked windows and doors as they made their way through the city. Idiots. You could have gone anywhere but where the gunfire came from. They were closer than half a block away now, and when Sara raised her weapon and looked through the scope it was like cstar’s head was right there in front of her.
    Thirty seconds, she thought.
    Suddenly, cstar and Ghetto turned their heads. Sara heard a commotion and a trash can came rolling out of the alley next to the ice cream store and into the road.
    Oh no - Boris, you fool!
    Sixty seconds hadn’t passed, but Sara wouldn’t take any risks.
    I’m sorry, cstar, she thought. I wish you hadn’t come here. She pulled the trigger and heard the sound of cracking ceramic as cstar’s face exploded into fractured pieces. Bits of tattered organ splattered onto Ghetto’s face and jumpsuit. He screamed as cstar’s headless corpse crumpled to the pavement.
    “Raaargh!” screamed Boris, louder. He came down from a piece of rubble with the katana raised above his head.
    Sara watched the blade slice straight through Ghetto’s torso. His body split in two and the top half fell to the ground like a blob of jelly while the legs teetered from side to side until the wind finally blew them over. Ghetto’s arms writhed, his hands trying to scoop his organs back into his body.
    “This is a sick game, isn’t it?” Boris asked. He raised his blade. “But I won’t make this any worse for you than it has to be.”
    His hands came down and the katana pierced Ghetto’s heart.
    “I shall have mercy on you all.”

27 players remaining

18. Mish smiley day!

wow, I never knew Sara was such a stone cold killer

19. Aelin Best Waifu

Nooooo cstarrrr. I will avange you as best waifus do.

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

I only logged in just to say this has been a mind blowing experience for me.

[​IMG]