KH-Vids Royale III Chapter 005 Delayed til 12/8

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Roxas, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Roxas OG

BREAKING: KHVR 3 CH. 5 DELAY

In a stunning turn of events, Chapter 005 of KH-Vids Royale III has been delayed until at least midnight tonight.

"I'm shocked," was the response from KH-Vids Royale fan and story character Mish, who stayed up until 3 in the morning local time to catch the potential release. "Roxas always gets his chapters out on time, and he betrayed not only me, but the whole KH-Vids Royale fanbase when he announced the delay."

Meanwhile Roxascoin, a cryptocurrency tied to the success of Roxas's artistic pursuits, tanked from 0.000017 cents to 0.000015 cents.

"I put everything into Roxascoin," complained forum icon and investor Inasuma. "Roxas's decision to delay that chapter not only hurt me, but it'll hurt my family, my mortgage, and my future. Thanks, Roxas."

Twitter also turned on Roxas, with multiple people tweeting that he was a "Rucksack" who didn't know how to write a story.

"Imagine only being able to churn out three chapters in one day - pathetic," tweeted ex-KH-Vids.net administrator Sara (@whereverthewindtakesme). "I thought I taught that kid how to think. Turns out my words fell on deaf ears."

We were unable to get in touch with Roxas when we reached out for comment.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2021
  2. rikusorakairiown Destiny Islands Resident

I can't believe Roxas would do this to Roxas

3. Roxas OG

We need a laugh reaction! Like isn't enough LOL