KH-Vids Reserve Cutscene Archive & Video Request

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Sanya, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

2. Misty gimme kiss

Some of the larger files had to be put on filefront before we had a paid Mediafire. I'll get the video up asap.

3. Frogbender Moogle Assistant

Cool
    Thank you^^

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I knew we used to use FileFront a lot. I just couldn't find one anywhere in the archive that still did (albeit in a less than thorough search)

5. Misty gimme kiss

6. Lucideffective Merlin's Housekeeper

The 10th video in the HD Clips for 358/2 Days (Day 298 - Day 321) is .AVI for both links rather than .MP4, help please?

7. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Here you go. We'll get the link in the archive updated shortly.

8. Tari Kancheewa Moogle Assistant

Hey just thought I would give a heads up on Kingdom Hearts Reverse/Rebirth Eng Sub video archive, basement 10 video download link is missing from media file, keeps coming up with error page.

9. Raynethemagi Moogle Assistant

So, in Terra's Story, the video labeled "Disney Town" isn't working. Since it's a youtube video, I went to their "assistance page" and attempted all of their suggestions, but for some reason that wasn't working either. I know it said to report a dead link, but I hope this is also a place to report dead videos as well...

10. Amaury Legendary Hero

Isn't working how, exactly?

11. Raynethemagi Moogle Assistant

Ok, so when you click on the link that directs you to the video window, all that it says on the page is "This video is not working, please try again." Or somewhere along those lines. There's no loading bar, there's no video feed, nothing. It's just grainy and it says the words "Video will not load" or something of the sort. I've even tried clicking out of the window and clicking on the link, but no dice. Hope this helps.

12. Amaury Legendary Hero

Can you provide a link to the video or the page on the site here?

13. Raynethemagi Moogle Assistant

14. Amaury Legendary Hero

15. Raynethemagi Moogle Assistant

Thank you for your help.

16. Plums Wakanda Forever

Merged with the General Cutscene Archive thread -- it's usually best to post it here so we have a reference for what issues are happening. :]

Anyway,
    The link was missing a piece, fixed it up just now and it should be ready to go!

17. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Not really an issue, more of a suggestion;

Can someone who's available re-record the KH1 cutscenes, perhaps? In comparison to the other videos, the KH1 ones are pretty terrible quality. I, and I know others do too, use the Cutscene Archive as our main source for AMV clips and I, personally, think it would be super helpful to re-record them, especially as KH 1.5 came out last year with it's shiny HD quality.

Obviously this isn't exactly a pressing matter, but I do think it's something that should be done.

Heck, I'd even offer to do it myself if I had a capture card.

18. Plums Wakanda Forever

@Misty is actually currently working on recording these from 1.5! I believe she's currently in Deep Jungle or another world near there, but new KH1 cutscenes are definitely on the way. :B

19. Misty gimme kiss

Yup they are on their way, I delayed because I was researching quality and compression etc. Bit past Deep Jungle now, hoping to finish them off in the next week or two.

20. CometMoon448 Moogle Assistant

Hi there, I've got some feedback for your cutscene archive:

Incorrect links:
    The Port Royal, episode 2 mp4 download from KH2 links to a download for Agrabah episode 2.
    The Xehanort's Ambitions from Terra's story instead links to a download for The Passing of Power.
    I would appreciate it if you could fix these links when you get time.

Video requests:
    It would be good if you could upload the English KH2 final mix cutscenes from 2.5, although I can assume that you're already working on that.
    The English Disney Town episodes for Terra and Ventus do not include their respective winning/ice-cream eating cutscenes.

Overall, I just want to say that you've done a brilliant job compiling all of these cutscenes in the series, but I also hope that you can address my reports and suggestions soon to make it even better. :) Best of luck.