KH-Vids Podcast KH-Vids Podcast Trivia Tournament - Episode #4: The Finals

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Peace and War, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

[​IMG]

Welcome, listeners, to the final KH-Vids Podcast Trivia Tournament 2013!
    Presiding as Quizmaster for this, our final of rounds in this Tournament, is the honourable, unbiased and unrivalled, Peace and War, asking the toughest questions yet towards today’s finalists. They are the finalists of the last three rounds, you know em and love em:

• The green, green elite Reporter of KHV, the villain whisperer and ever vigilant, Krowley!
    • The boy living in a Twilight dream, whose a nightmare to his enemies, he never leaves home without two weapons at his side DualBladeRoxas!
    • The indie guru of the Gaming section, and a triple A trivia hitter, libregkd!
    //i187.photobucket.com/albums/x85/Tao-Connection/bracket3_zps2c59ed27.png

INFORMATION: Ok guys so after post podcast debate we realised that the question about which org member died first was in fact Vexen and not Larxene. My fault, I had the question in my list but I hadn’t given it an answer, which is why I sound uneasy during it. Still, it wouldn’t have affected the outcome, as you’ll know when you listen.

Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we’ve been loving to make it. Leave comments about your loves and hates of the trivia tournament, and anything you want. I'll be back to making regular podcasts again, look forward to them in the coming month, I'll be doing something less KH focused, purely for my sanity's sake, ha. See you then, stay tuned and keep podcasting people!

//kh-vids.net/podcast/cover-trivia.png​

[url]//kh-vids.net/podcast/trivia4.mp3[/url]

Download

Intro: The 13th Struggle (Rock Remix) - sasukeshika
    Outro: Dearly Beloved Dubstep Remix - djJo

Thanks for the lovely new banner and logo by Llave!
    Great appreciation to libregkd for designing and making the league table!

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr | Facebook​

2. Krowley Moderator

I regret all the vocal impersonating I did...
    Fun tournament, and loved my new buzzer.

3. DualBladeRoxas

Yeeeaaa on Krowley's 10th point I was like " *sigh* Nick, just please beat him to the buzzard. " Now I know how Misty's opponents felt on the pilot episode. Well congratulations to him for winning. He deserves the title. :)

Side note: For those of you wondering what I was going about sending my lizard at Krowley, my chinese water dragon got out of his cage before recording and we were joking around about it.

Side note 2: Even after looking at the manga after the match, Cid's flamethrower still looks like a hand-held cannon to me

4. DualBladeRoxas

Soo... uhh... was kinda wondering when the prizes for the other finalists were gonna be handed out. They're pins for the site right?

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Currently having issues with giving out the winner's prize, will get around to them as soon as he has his preorder ready, and then i'll talk to someone about handing out the pins.
    The other prizes for semi finalists will be handed out afterwards.

Sorry about this, busy real life and requires me talking to people in different time zones and with jobs.