KH-Vids Podcast KH-Vids Podcast Trivia Tournament - Episode #3: Round Three

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

[​IMG]

Welcome to the first KH-Vids Podcast Trivia Tournament!

Don't be deceived! I'm merely filling in on the editing & posting duties this week--rest assured that this episode features our regular Englishman himself, Peace and War, filling the role of Quizmaster. He would like me to call him unbiased and unrivaled, but I simply will not lie under oath!

Our contestants this round are:
    • The resident fangirl of the forum, a girl with many obsessions and some friends in high places, we all know & love her, it's Cat~!
    • Our video game guru himself, venturing outside his typical domain to smite us with his knowledge of the Kingdom Hearts series, we have libregkd!
    • A seasoned trivia contestant who has been given a second shot to pull ahead, The Hero of Time!
    //kh-vids.net/podcast/trivia-bracket-3.png

We've got a real nail biter this week--our winner seems clear early on, but a massive comeback will leave you at the edge of your seats!

//kh-vids.net/podcast/cover-trivia.png​

[url]//kh-vids.net/podcast/trivia3.mp3[/url]

Download

Hope y'all enjoy this week's installment of the Trivia Tournament. Be sure to tune in for our next episode, where our victors go toe to toe in vicious competition for $40 worth of Kingdom Hearts merchandise and the prestigious title of Trivia Tournament Champion!

Stay fresh and keep podcasting!

Music Credits: Love Is All I Got (Original Mix) by Crystal Fighters & Feed Me / Exodus 04 [Double J Radio Remix] by Utada Hikaru

Thanks for the lovely new banner and logo by Llave!
    Great appreciation to libregkd for designing and making the league table!

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.
    YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr | Facebook​

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I had a lot of fun doing this, despite the few times I completely and utterely embarassed myself, and I do hope that next week's conclusion is epic.

3. Aelin Best Waifu

Well the final round will prove to be quite interesting, I look forward to it. But really Cat, the gullwing question?

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I got tongue tied, okay? I was nervous and I'd been looking at a lot of KH2 stuff, so I combined the names.
    Don't think I don't hate myself for it...

5. Aelin Best Waifu

uh huh Okay Cat. Whatever you say. But seriously you did a good job coming back at the end so don't worry about it.

6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

This was one of those 'uh oh, this is looking one sided.' But thankfully that didn't stick throughout the whole thjng.

Also, what is it with final questions recently being random/difficult answers that people answer? Wish I could make that sort of thing happen more often, ha.

7. DualBladeRoxas

Wow I really need to study some more for the final round... Could barely keep up this round. :/ Gonna be hard because soccer started up and there are 2 practices a day from 8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m and 2 p.m - 4:30 p.m this week and I'm not sure about next week. I know I'm asking a lot, but if we could, can we make the championship be a week from Sunday (the 18th)? Don't want to be unprepared for Nick and Krowley.

8. Misty gimme kiss

Whoops, looks like this wasn't appearing in iTunes. I accidentally used an ampersand in the feed. Should be working now guys, sorry for the delay!