KH-Vids Podcast KH-Vids Podcast Trivia Tournament - Episode #2: Round Two

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Peace and War, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

[​IMG]

Welcome to the first KH-Vids Podcast Trivia Tournament!
    Presiding as Quizmaster for Round Two of this Tournament, is the honourable, unbiased and unrivalled, Peace and War, asking the tough questions towards todays contestants. Do note he has nothing against Misty, except everything. Our contests for this round are:
    • The Blue Queen of this fair forum, a woman with steel in her bones and ice water in her veins, she’s as cold and as quick as a Nobody herself, it’s Misty!
    • The boy living in a Twilight dream, whose a nightmare to his enemies, he never leaves home without two weapons at his side, we have DualBladeRoxas!
    • The femme fatale with the heart of the true underdog, yet still simply a Girl with Kingdom Hearts running through her mind, it’s KHGirl!
    [​IMG]

Hope you guys enjoyed and tune in for next week’s episode, Group 3 and our last group before the finals, where I pit a new set of victims against each other, to test their Kingdom Hearts knowledge. And soon we shall find out who wins the grand prize of $40 worth of KH Merchandise and the title of Trivia Tournament Champion.

Stay tuned and keep podcasting people!

[​IMG]

[url]http://www.kh-vids.net/podcast/trivia2.mp3[/url]

Intro: HELP! – The Beatles
    Outro: Dearly Beloved (Dream Drop Distance Mix) – Yoko Shimomura

Thanks for the lovely new banner and logo by Llave!
    Great appreciation to libregkd for designing and making the league table!

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Peace and War know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

2. Misty gimme kiss

Hey guys, should've been up on iTunes for a while now but I messed up the feed. It'll download the first trivia episode under the name Episode #2: Round Two. It's all fixed now but if you're getting the wrong one, just delete it and download it again.

Sorry!

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Wow, I did not expect it to be such a close match. All of you did a great job, and I do applaud the winner for their perseverance.

Admittedly, I'm really nervous for my match, but listening to this is giving me a good look at how I may end up doing.

4. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

[​IMG]

MFW ROXAS GUESSED THE OTHER PROMISE

5. DualBladeRoxas

Awww man I was so awkward in this podcast. I had fun playing against you guys and honestly I was afraid of Misty. I thought I'd be chasing her, not the other way around xD I can't wait to go to the finals in a couple of weeks and go for the crown! (also on a side note, for the Deep Jungle heartless question, I mixed up the meanings of "excluded" and "exclusive" xp) (Side note 2: Destiny Islands arranged into it's disneyLAND. Not just "it's Disney". Sorry for that)

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh, and I just wanted to tell you that the words "Destiny Islands" are an anagram for "It's Disney Land," not "It's Disney." I had seen it somewhere a few days ago and thought it was pretty cool.

7. DualBladeRoxas

Yea I figured that out moments after I said that.

8. Krowley Moderator

Hoorah for Digital scoreboard funding!
    Congratulations to the winner. Looking very forward to Round 3.

For the question regarding the enemies without jounal entries, Glut is the shark in Atlantica. (answer I kept shouting at my screen)

9. Light-Rune Maven Seer

On the matter of the Donald question and scene with Goofy: Did not Goofy say Head of the KING'S royal knights.? That would make the line: "And I'm his magician." make more sense.