KH-Vids Podcast KH-Vids Podcast Summer Series Episode 1: A PhD with Whovians

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Plums, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Plums Wakanda Forever

[​IMG]

Hey kids! I know you're all wondering where the ever lovely Sabby is, but she asked me to host this one while she rests her lovely sammich making fingers. Anywho, this is the first in our first ever Mini-Series podcast series, which you can find out more about here.

Sitting with their sonic screwdrivers at the ready, the Lords of Time Cat, Fearless, Llave de Espada, Ienzo and Misty decided to take their appreciation from text to voice!

Here's a description from the time hopping kids:

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Sabby know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines
    here.

2. Misty gimme kiss

Stream link is now up, added it to iTunes as well--if you hit the Refresh button you should get it right away.

I had fun doing this, though! Excited to listen to the final result, and for more minisodes to come in.

3. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm listening to it now just for the lulz, not really a fan of Dr Who. I wish I could find a group to do this with as well

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Oh hey this finally got do-*shot*

Cat EDIT: I'm awesome~

Llave EDIT: lolwut^

Anywho, I had super duper tons of fun doing this podcast with these ever so lovely gals. You're all like.... awesome. ;D

5. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I'm only listening to hear Misty's voice. Also, since when does KHV have a tumblr?

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Llaveman, stop with your li-shot-

lol, I had a lot of fun doing this with everyone. I'd love to do this again sometime just for the hell of it.
    Also, editing it on Garageband was quite a pain in the ass.

7. Llave Superless Moderator

Lolol.

Yeah, but it was great to do. I can't wait for others to hand theirs in.

EV'RYBOODY SEND EM IN!!!

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Who are these weirdos talking about Docto- *brick'd*

I had a lot of fun doing this and am just waiting for it to download. I'd happily do more of them and I hope to hear everyone elses ::L:

9. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Oh god, I knew what you guys were talking about pretty much the whole time, does that count me as a Whovian? XD

Great work, loved to listen to it! : D

10. eRYmRYo Merlin's Housekeeper

If I'd known you wanted Whovians, I would've volunteered to participate too. Seeing as I have every episode since 2005 on DVD, I have the series 1 - 5 soundtracks, the two encyclopedias, the almanac, a couple of the Big Brilliant Books, a few of the fiction books, playing cards, trading cards, video games and magazines, I would call myself a pretty big fan. It's a shame I missed the opportunity to be in on this.

11. Misty gimme kiss

The summer mini-series isn't really organized by the staff--small groups get together on their own,record/edit episodes, and then we put them up. You're welcome to organize your own! You can find more info in this thread.

Finally got a chance to listen, it came out really good you guys! Editing was also solid, cut down a loooooot of the chit chat, but still made it feel natural.

12. Fearless A good and beautiful child

wow who are these dorks

I was almost afraid, when we first recorded it, that we'd sound a bit crowded, but it came out quite well, didn't it? c:

13. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Hahaha you guys ... love it