KH-Vids Podcast KH-Vids Podcast : Our (Pilot) Episode

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Nov 7, 2010.

1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

How dare they have accents! They should have their throats removed and fed to the coders!

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

We understand your opinion but I really do not believe that it is necessary to assume that we are all Canadian because we have different accents. It's a bit stereotypical, don't you think? Let me just clear everything up. I am the only person in that podcast that is Canadian, and honestly I have a faint chinese accent. Mike is from New York, so there is some sort of accent there, and Wolfie is from New Jersey. We are sorry that we have these voices, but we were born this way.

Also for the prices for the 3DS, it is an assumption of what we think the price is. Yes we know that it is only the japanese price that has been released and it's an estimated amount. We are going to take our bet of what is the price. Maybe we'll win a new car if the price is right! =) We will clarify our statements on our future episodes, we do apologize to everyone who believed that we said the price would be 300 dollars for the 3DS.

3. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

Hoo-ha, downloading no- ohay it's done.

Will listen now, post comments later.

Also, not to be a whore and all, but I'd love to be on an episode or two, I've been told I have a great radio voice *shot*

grrr it won't let me put album artwork for it on iTunes. oh well.

4. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

And just as a fun fact, everyone technically has an accent. No matter where you're from or what language you speak, you have an accent.
    If you don't like our voices then don't listen, simple as that.

Also keep in mind that this is not a "standard DS"; somewhere around $300 is projected because of the technology in itself, yes the touch screen in previous models was unique but the fact that the handheld has 3D capabilities puts it on a whole new level older DS models can't touch. It may very well be somewhere between $250 and $300, as I've seen several gaming sites give that estimation, but it definitely will not be cheap. Even in Australia, which had a preorder page up a few months ago, had the price listed as the equivalent of ~$300. The point still goes across as it being expensive.

5. Mike Chaser

...And how would you explain an accent from Canada? I understand that Sabby is from Canada, but that's doesn't mean she has the accent. As far as DP and I, we live in the United States and I was born in the Bronx. If you mean I have a NY accent, then your right. Anyway, if the accents really bother you, like DPWolf said...you might want to consider not listening if it bothers you that much.

I can understand the concern you had for the quality of the mics and etc, but the "accents" that we speak with cannot change ever, so I don't see the need to bring it up. You said not to take it offensively, but there is no nice way of saying it.

6. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Hey guy's I tried to upload the podcast you guy's made into itunes like you guy's wanted but got this error msg. the msg is in red.

[​IMG]

someone else can try and upload it and see if they get the same error msg like I did.^^

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

You guys did a really good job on this. Like Terra said, you really remind me of a radio station I usually listen to (we live in close towns and I can get most stations from the last town). Each one of you guys had a great back and forth and I would love to see how this evolves. You might also want to find some newer information about the upcoming games before the podcast, or just withhold it from us until this is uploaded again. It's just an idea. Huh, what's that? You say you want tummer on the show? I can't possibly do that, can't I? What's that? You'll put Sora on a pike if you don't do it? :lolface:

Oh and Mike, about firechakram's comment, while it was innappropriate, well...

[video=youtube;YTR5EVI1TK8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTR5EVI1TK8[/video]

8. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

It's a different kinda of code. It's a RSS feed. We are currently writing the code out so it will take some time. I appreciate you trying to help and put this on iTunes, but we have it under control. (: We will let everyone know when we will be up on itunes

9. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

well...ok...still, if there's anyway I can help let me know.^^

10. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Ha, I love this site! You guys try to expand this site as much as you can in the little amount of spare time you have. You've got commitment and passion in it and it's beautiful! :')
    3 years here and KH-Vids is as strong as ever.

But thoughts on the podcast... good, for what you've got it's good. You guys are natural in your talk at times, instead of just reading from previously conceived material such as the news, you went in their more natural. Do that more. Not only is it more enjoyable but it'll probably extend your show time by about 10 mins. And please be more casual, I know KH has to be your main focus but don't worry about diverting a little if you return to subject in the end.

Next, add guests. You guys are great, but like they say variety is the spice of life. Get a thread up about applying to be a guest, and ask people to write a paragraph on what they can contribute to the show and come on as a guest, send in voices, etc. Then just get you guys to judge who's worthy and whose's not.

Be a nit more structured. Sections, like proposed before, can be a life saver if need be. Start with saying hi to the guest, go on to current KH news, then forum news, mix with Forum member questions and then finish with whatever you guys want to talk about.

I will listen for sure. I'd love to be a guest, I swear i'd be a good guest! : p

11. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Can I just say that if the podcast is going to be a regular thing then it definately needs its own section.

12. Misty gimme kiss

It's got it's own subsection now in News & Updates. :] It's been like that for a while, it's possible you just missed it though.

13. HawkeyedOne Merlin's Housekeeper

Pretty damn awesome imho. I've wanted a good KH discussion bit since I knew podcasts existed, but sadly haven't found any. Love the game, you guys rock, I'm fairly certain I'll be hanging around here more often. Kthxbye.

14. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

It feel's like you guys are celebrities XD Which is awesome, y'know.
    Loving it so far, but for some reason I heard the troll is succesful song during the podcast....is this normal? XDD

Anyway, I'm loving it. ^0^