KH-Vids Podcast KH-Vids Podcast Episode #18 Demo Impressions

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Hello KH-Vids. Today we have a special treat for our podcast listeners. About two days ago I was looking for members to join me in a podcast episode where we can talk about our impressions from the Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance demo that is currently available on the e-store. Our members (Cat, bloo and NemisisPrime) have come together to give their personal thoughts on the demo.

Additionally I had to leave the podcast halfway though and the three of them did a terrific job keeping the episode together lasting almost 40 minutes. It went a bit off topic, but hey - it was still a great job from our members. There is also a SPOILER alert, so please be aware of our episode.

Want to hear our demo impressions? What are you waiting for!?

2. ~Acy_XIII~ Merlin's Housekeeper

It was fun to listen, really (I laughed way too much). I like how you guys commented the demo and getting off-topic something ^^ You did a great job!

There was just one tiny thing that bother me, there's a spot where it's repeating itself. I doubt it was wanted so I took note of when it happens, I don't know if you can do something about it but... It's around 21:14, it repeat what was say at 20:26 to 21:13 approx.

3. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Gah I was so awkward. >_< *head desk*
    But it was pretty fun for my first podcast. Nice talking with you guys about the demo and KH3D in general!

EDIT: Oh and as for spoilers we basically only spoil a little bit about The World That Never Was. It's nothing too big, but if you're reading this seeking for where the spoilers come in. When Nemesis asks a question about The World That Never Was that's where the spoiler starts.

4. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

This was awesome! I felt so awkward at first but as the ball got rolling I found my groove and had a blast!

I hope I can join future podcasts Mike I had alot of fun!

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh god, I feel so terrible for interrupting you guys and talking for half the time. o///o

Still, I think this was a great idea and it provided a lot of info about secrets that others might not have discovered otherwise. Sure we got off topic quite a few times, but it goes to show how much fun we were having. I would love to do another one of these sometime, Mike.