KH-Vids Podcast KH-Vids Podcast Episode #16 - KH3D North American Release Date & Forum Updates

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Sabby, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

[​IMG]

Happy Monday Everyone,

Today we have a short podcast with Misty, Ty and Sabby. We talked about how excited we are about the north American release date for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. We also talked about the updates with the KHV Forums, such as the applications for staff, the KHV Awards in the summer, KHV's social media outlets (youtube, twitter, tumblr) and the mini series.

[​IMG]
    STREAM/LISTEN NOW
    Download
    iTunes

If you use a music player other than iTunes, you can subscribe using this feed.

Social Media

Have suggestions or questions for the members of the KH-Vids Podcast? Let Sabby know, or bring it to our attention in the posts below! Just be sure to follow the rules and guidelines here.

2. Hayabusa Venomous

Pretty entertaining so far. Not used to having so few members (then again, I've only heard like 3 of them so far)

Will add more as I listen to more of it.

Who's Ty? I've never heard the name before...

3. Misty gimme kiss

Ty is a former staff member, he was on some of the earlier podcast episodes if/when you listen to them.

4. Hayabusa Venomous

Oh, okey. He can't sing :>

I finally finished the podcast. Really psyched about the summer mini-series thing. And I'd love to see some more game streaming, hopefully when I'm not busy though :\

(I could take you on Soulcalibur, Misty, just sayin')

5. Llave Superless Moderator

Sexy as always, guys.

The ending was appealing. I am excited for the mini-casts and the Summer User Awards.
    Hopefully I'll be nominated for Hottest Female Member something...

Thanks for sticking with the podcasts, Sabby. I really enjoy them. You're a sweetheart.

6. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

MISTY WHY DID YOU TELL EVERYONE ABOUT PRIDE AND PREJUDIoaiefi\ujefiawjefoklfoizksjdfivujdzohkinrytj

Oh well... I guess I have to do it now.

7. Willis Traverse Town Homebody

I made it halfway through the podcast (I'm on a short break at work), and it was pretty funny and informative so far. I'm gonna have to listen to some of the older ones when I get the time.

8. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Dirty Europeans?
    We make most of your damned active forum members, you lazy and loud mouthed American! XD

It's nice to HEAR updates and not just read them for once, it's refreshing.