KH-Vids Podcast KH-Vids Podcast: Christmas Edition

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Sabby, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

[​IMG]

Happy Holidays Everyone! ​

Another present from Staff is a new podcast episode! (I know I lied, but I wanted to surprise you guys). Mike, DP Wolf and myself have come together from our dark caves to record for you all another episode of the KH-VIDS podcast. In this episode we talk about the release dates of Re:Coded, the new TGS trailer for RE:Coded, some news about Mickey Mouse, more Hot Topic Merchandise (Keep it comin') and Square Enix products too. We also answered the questions members have posted on our last episode, plus there is one special surprise at the end of the podcast. Listen to the wonderful voices of our Staff members battling it out in the intense discussions about Kingdom Hearts. We hope you enjoy it just as much as we did recording it.

[​IMG]
    STREAM/LISTEN NOW
    Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?07c54ru8km3xba5

To all members, I am very happy to announce that you can subscribe to all the KH-VIDS podcast on iTunes. Click Here to download the episodes on iTunes.

The KH-VIDS Podcast will continue to be in production with episodes at least every month, so don't worry your sweet little hearts because the podcast is here to stay!

We are very happy with all the comments and critique from the last episode and we all really appreciate that you enjoy the podcast. Again we always would love your comments, concerns, suggestions and critique. We also encourage for all of you to submit questions for our next podcast. Remember if you ask questions please keep it appropriate and look at the guideline thread here

On Behalf of the KHV Staff we would like to say,
    Merry Christmas KHV members and have a wonderful New Year

2. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

Oh, so there is a Christmas episode.

You will be burned in hell.
    Exactly what i wanted to hear (or read but whatever). You released this the right time. Pottercast has yet to release their latest episode and i desperately needed something to keep me busy while at my grandparent's house for christmas. At least this will help me spend some time before falling dead bored.

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone. I guess..., still not in the mood.

3. Misty gimme kiss

The podcast is now up on iTunes, sorry for the 13 hour wait. xD I was asleep.

4. AndreaAras26 Merlin's Housekeeper

awesome podcast! and about the end of the world... I think the end of the world would be like, when the KH series end XD

5. C This silence is mine

Please continue this podcast forever, I am in love.

Question: Who's story did you enjoy most in BBS?

I love my questions c:

LOVE!

6. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

The Gummy Ship and Winnie the Pooh will never die. Ever.

7. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I have a few questions, if you don't get enough from other people...YOU CAN ANSWER THEM ALL xD

-Which character in the KH series do you think has the least development, and how do you think it could improve?

-How do you feel about Xion's character and her insertion in the KH series? Do you think she'd appear in a future game?

-What do you think Nomura's next step will be? In regards to his projects and KH?

-Do you disapprove of Nomura building clones of characters, or do you think it's bad?

-FFvsXIII, is said to have a combat similar to Kingdom Hearts, for the new generation's console, PS3. And FFXIII Has brought with it the Crystal tool engine. Birth by Sleep has made use of multiple character stories. How do you think this will affect the future KH installments? (Please don't leave this one unanswered)

8. C This silence is mine

Agreed. Which is a good thing really, since it brings some much needed diversity to the games. Just fighting and cutscenes would make it boring like a certain other game (I'm looking at you FFXIII). Diversity is never a bad thing.

9. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

A lot better from the first podcast. Keep it up. And the story at the end was a nice touch.

Q - How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

10. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Why haven't I listened to this yet?

I shall download on iTunes ASAP.

11. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I must say that the podcast is indeed evolving in a rather positive manner. Bravo, bravo, this was rather wonderful - a handful of positive changes have been evident since the first podcast, especially noting how natural the speech appears to be at this particular time. I must say the only direction this podcast may go from hence onwards is in an upwards one. And dear goodness I must thank you all as well for the offer of reading my silly tale.

Question - If the Gummi Ship sections were to indeed be removed, perhaps our three lovely hosts may place their collective minds together to create a new mini-game of space-filling excitement?

12. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

I haven't listened to the first episode yet -and to be honest i won't for quite some time, since first episodes are usually quite awkward to listen to- so i can't judge how much improvement has been made since the previous one but i can honesty say that i rather enjoyed this.

But i have to point out certain things that went wrong:
    - Although both Sabby and Mike's voices can be heard loud and clear (and i can say that you two have lovely voices) this is not the case with DP. I could barely understand one or two words every time DP was talking. It was really annoying. It was as a robot that caught a cold was talking from a galaxy far far away with a bad transmission signal.
    - Segments and editing: You need a better way to separate the various segments of the show and the editing needs to be improved. Don't cut a segment without an end. I don't remember in which part that happened but all of a sudden after a pause you skipped to the next part of the show. There was some sort of music/intro to be fair but it was awkward. Speaking of awkward, you need a leader of some sort, someone who will act as the main host in a way and will be responsible for running the show, so that there will no more be awkward pauses or "back to you Mike" lines xD You could also reduce those pauses in editing, after 3-4 seconds it gets slightly awkward.

And hell no, Winnie is here to stay ;)