KH-Vids.net Under New Ownership!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by spdude, Jan 15, 2008.

1. spdude Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Hello everyone!

I am spdude. The new owner of KH-Vids.net.

So what exactly happened? deathspank has given up ownership privileges to the website, due to the large amount of work that comes from running a site such as this.

Not to worry, deathspank will still be here, checking in and helping out when he can, he has not forgotten his lovely creation! This would be a good time to thank deathspank for all he has done.

I know, I know, this is a whole lot at once. No worries. There will be no major or inconsequential changes. (This includes site policy, staff, etc).

And a little about myself? I've owned countless websites throughout the years, it's become almost a hobby of sorts! I have a lot of experience with websites and I can't wait to take this site to the next level! It is so nice being part of such an excellent, fun, and tight knit community.

It's always tough being the new guy; I hope my welcome isn't too bad!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by spdude, Jan 15, 2008.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. blacknumbers
      blacknumbers
      I thought he did a bad job, but he is actually a nice owner. I thought he was a bad owner because he didn't go to gamelair much but I figured out he doesn't have time and he doesn't need to, because it basically runs itself!

SPDUDE RULES!!!!!
    2. PeteKHU
      PeteKHU
      Interesting, I heard rumors of a sale/change of ownership and did think SPDude may be involved in some sort of way.. No wonder DS never replied to my email ;)

Well, I look forward to seeing what's next for the site (hopefully it'll be a change of the design first) and meeting soon whoever is in line for becoming the new day-to-day maintainer.
    3. Fork
      Fork
      I'd give him 10 to 15 weeks...give or take.

Anyway this could be a pretty good change. Maybe we'll be getting more stuff now, like a p0rn section.
    4. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      Welcome to the site spdude! But wait... why weren't you a member already? I hope you're at least a fan of Kingdom Hearts... >_>

Well, I don't know what you have in store for the site, but please, no "Web 2.0". I hate AJAX!
    5. Amber
      Amber
      lol I know this is random, but are you Deathspank's nobody?

*sleep deprived and thinking up crazy stuff*
    6. Peyton
      Peyton
      Ah, so you finally arrived.

Welcome spdude, I do hope you'll do a good job as a new owner and chose the best options for KH-V.

Welcome ^_^
    7. exile0025
      exile0025
      welcome to kh-vids
    8. FrostFire15
      FrostFire15
      New owner? I hope nothing changes too much...

good luck!! :D
    9. Amber
      Amber
      *smacks self*

I forgot to give you your welcoming cookiez!

*drags in plate of cookies as big as the site*

:D
    10. DigitalGopher
      DigitalGopher
      'sigh' okay spdude this is all over. Now you know what has to be done.
    11. Shade Tail
      Shade Tail
      Welcome to KHV (since you only joined yesterday) I hope you don't screw anything up :P
    12. TheMuffinMan
      TheMuffinMan
      I know what needs to be done!

http://seinfeldmoney.ytmnd.com/
    13. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      Hey, welcome to KHV. I hope things goes well for ya.
    14. Paopu
      Paopu
      I'm wondering why DS didn't tell us himself.
    15. Sui_Caedere
      Sui_Caedere
      Bienvenido, espero que sea una buena experiencia y que tanto usuarios como miembros del staff puedan, no solo mantener el gran nivel que tienen actualmente, sino seguir avanzando como equipo.

Spanish welcome LOL!
    16. Sorikai
      Sorikai
      ??????

Wot, I leave for 5 mins 2 chaeck out a vid on Youtube and next thing I no, THIS HAPPENS?????? lol, jk. Even tho I neva saw him online, I'm sure gonna miss DS... Anyway, I'm sure if ur as obsessed with Kh as I am, we'll get along just fine! :) Welcome 2 KHV! Oh, BTW, NEVA call me Sori cuz it's most likely uve done nothin' wrong! hee, hee...
    17. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Woof! Already 130+ replies.

I'll give you a tip spdude. Everyone from post #1 to post 137 are noobs. And everyone from 139 onwards are noobs too. Except post 141 too, she's cool. Just thought i'd warn ye. :P

Looking forward to be working with you. :3
    18. Catch the Rain
      Catch the Rain
      Kitty knows all about noobs of course, what with being the queen of them herself :3

*runs*
    19. Destined
      Destined
      Well as my fellow cohorts have declared by now, and the post on the main page tells me that you are new. So I welcome you and look forward to seeing what you can do.

Noob #140...or call me Destined lol
    20. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      Hey! I risked my life on the research of noobs! I went into the heart of Gaia, the birth place of all noobs. I nearly lost all sanity in that place! Luckily coco was there to guide me back home.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.