KH-Vids.net Cutscene Archive Update: Birth by Sleep

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sanya, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Greetings all. Now typically we have been updating our cutscene archive when the English dubs of the game are out, but since the North American release could be as far away as August, we decided have a couple of the main cutscenes ready for download from the Japanese game.

These cutscenes were recorded and converted by Misty and rendered by me. A special thanks to her for recording these for us!

So far we have six new videos for you guys, all of which are of higher quality then the other videos in our archive. And of course with higher quality, comes bigger file size. These videos are also in Raw format, perfect for voice overs and amvs!

These cutscenes can also be downloaded on our Archive Page: http://www.kh-vids.net/index.php?page=khvbbs

1. Birth by Sleep: Introduction
    [​IMG] DOWNLOAD

2. Birth by Sleep: Aqua's Ending
    [​IMG] DOWNLOAD

3. Birth by Sleep: Terra's Ending
    [​IMG] DOWNLOAD

4. Birth by Sleep: Ven's Ending
    [​IMG] DOWNLOAD

5. Birth by Sleep: Final Ending + Credits
    [​IMG] DOWNLOAD

6. Birth by Sleep: Secret Ending
    [​IMG] DOWNLOAD

Streaming versions might come later.

Also, if you are someone who likes recording KH content and would be interested in recording content for Kh-Vids, we want to hear from you! If you are interested, please e-mail me at Roxasvsriku@hotmail.com with the subject "KHV content recorder". In the e-mail please include what consoles you can record Kingdom Hearts content from and what you will be able to donate to our archive. We look forward to working with you!

In the mean time, enjoy these videos. ^^

- RvR

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sanya, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      There's something special about downloading the original, Japanese version. Thanks, guys.
    2. Orpheus
      Orpheus
      Awesome!!!!!!

I was waiting for some of this :D

thanks!!!!!!
    3. narutokhfreak15
      narutokhfreak15
      That's it? Pretty disappointing. I was hoping for a fuller archive. This site used to be a huge supplier of KH Cutsecenes and Boss Battles, but since DeathSpank left its been kinda slow. I mean we're still missing a video of KH2FM+! And no coded either! I mean technically we're not even finished with KH358/2! I hope you guys are still recording.
    4. Misty
      Misty
      Since Deathspank left we've had absolutely no way of getting videos. He was our sole provider. The Days cutscenes we have were recorded by the Coders, which is really awesome of them, and in the future we will probably have more, but for now, updates will be slow until we can find another method.

Today I bought a capture card so I can start recording cutscenes & boss battles, hopefully with better quality, from at the very least KH1 and KH2. Until it arrives in the mail though, I want to try to see if I can get some scenes from Days.

We wish as much as you guys do that we could get more cutscenes for you, but nagging is just plain rude.
    5. Sanya
      Sanya
      You answered your own question. There's a reason why I also asked if there is anyone out there willing to record content for us, because we don't have anyone really at the moment. But apparently no one wants to take that liberty of helping us out, so it remains this way. If anyone is disappointed, it's me. For not having any support from the community at all.

But anyways we're still looking for people to record content for us, so e-mail me if anyone is interested.
    6. Rena88
      Rena88
      The link for the one titled "Birth By Sleep: Final Ending + Credits" doesn't seem to be working. At least not for me. Anyway, thanks for the cutscenes Misty and Roxasvsriku!
    7. Sanya
      Sanya
      Fixed now, sorry about that.
    8. Ichidan
      Ichidan
      Well I thank you guys for your hard work.
    9. Divinehearts
      Divinehearts
      Thanks for the videos! It is always appreciated how much work you guys put into obtaining them. I'm not going to watch the endings though... I'm waiting for the NA release.
    10. khfreak123
      khfreak123
      I am trying to apply to become a recorder but the problem is your email isn't working....

I can't record portable though...

Can u please send me another email where i can contact u?
    11. Sanya
      Sanya
      God I'm stupid today.

Sorry, I accidentally put Roxasvriku instead of Roxasvsriku in the first post, it's fixed now. Try sending it again.
    12. khfreak123
      khfreak123
      Okay... thank u
    13. AxelRikkuconnection
      AxelRikkuconnection
      not too much here.... id say ask strwbrrymilk on youtube to use his vids.
      1. THEY ARE SUBBED
      2. COMPLETE STORY
      3. EPICNESS
    14. AndreaAras26
      AndreaAras26
      tsugoi! I want to see the english release of BBS