KH-Vids: Name Our Show (Voice Acting)!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Mike Chaser

Hello KH-Vids! I'm looking to run my own show on the radio or podcast that will feature interviews with the voice talents of KH-Vids from the fandub production. For January, I'm looking to interview our voice actor Greater_bloo, but I need your help KH-Vids.

1. Please submit questions for Greater_bloo to ask me.
    2. Please submit questions for me to ask Greater_bloo.
    3. Last but not least, please come up with a name for our show. Think of things like mic, voicing, acting, actors etc. I came up with titles such as "KH-Vids: The open mic, KH-Vids: Fandubbers Unleashed, KH-Vids: Who's Talking Now?"

On January 1 2013, I will pick the best name for our show, along with questions that have been asked by you - the members and visitors of KH-Vids. You can expect the show to be posted on our front page by January 5 2013. Not sure who Greater_bloo is? Take a look at one of our recent projects where we voice as Ven and Vanitas.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Dec 27, 2012.

1. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      Can't wait to get started! >_<
      Send in them questions and name suggestions! xD
      Sorry if I'm scaring you. ._.
      Fsteak!

But yeah seriously lol, Thank you Mike for the opportunity, hope it goes well! And looking forward to seeing the questions! ^_^
    2. AGoofyMickey
      AGoofyMickey
      Favorite voice to do? Favorite voice actor? Voice you wish you could do? Can you try it now? Weirdest compliment youve ever gotten? Favorite color?
    3. TitanTX
      TitanTX
      Greater_Bloo to Mike.
      Do you think that we will see terra again in the kingdom hearts series, since we know that sora has the ability to bring back lost hearts.
      What are your thoughts on the upcoming title HD Remix.
      Do you feel that ventus and sora are some what similar in their attitudes.
      Why does ventus carry his keyblade back handed instead of front.

Show name suggestions.

The great big KH-Vids talk.
      Everybody loves kingdom hearts
      Fandubbers United Kingdom[DOUBLEPOST=1356603363][/DOUBLEPOST]Got a few other names for the show.
      KHV- The Usual Spot
      KHV- Coffee Shop
    4. Cherry Berry
      Cherry Berry

1. Greater_Bloo to Mike: Any guesses on when there'll be a mention on KHIII again? Or your own guesses on the date it might come out at? Just your own personal opinion will do.
      2. Mike to Greater_Bloo: Which voice actor do you aspire/look up to?
      3. KH-Vids- Tea with the Fandubber's (oh my god I'm so lame with this sorry, I do like all of your titles though Mike. Though, for me, the open mic does it. ^^)
    5. chibiwings
      chibiwings
      1. Bloo to Mike: What is your favorite thing about voice acting?

2. Mike to Bloo: How many voices can you do now compared to when you started voice acting?

3. Show Name (I'm really bad with titles so yeah.... >.<)
      The VA's Super Short Show (Like Mike's Super Short Show from Disney Channel back in the day. Alyson Stoner was on it when she was little.)
      KHVids Epic VA Show

Yeah that's all I can come up with. Pfff.