Site News KH-Vids is looking for staff members!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Time for my second attempt, I hope I get accepted this time :)
    *starts to work on app*

2. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Just to clarify: Section refers to a part of the forum dealing with a particular subject. These are things like "The Spamzone", "The Writers Nook", "The Production Studio" et ect.

A subsection is a smaller part within a section, for example we decided to segregate "Poetry and Lyrics" and "Original Work" from the main section of fanfiction and other projects in the main hub of the Writers Nook. The things like "Interests" or "Fun and Games" are purely,I suppose categories into which the sections are placed for neatness and ease for members trying to find where to put things.

When - on the sectional moderator application - if talks about sections, it is therefore talking about the first group I mentioned. i.e. the Spamzone, or Graphic Art etc. I hope that's cleared that up.

In other news ... It's time for some figures!!!

I've been keeping a tally on the number of applications, positions applied for etc, and here's a little taster of some analysis from that ^^.

We have currently recieved in excess of 60 applications!!! Since applications have been open for in the range of 60 hours now, that means we've recieved roughly 2 applications per hour since applications opened. That's pretty amazing if you ask me.

I'd also like to give a special mention to Ienzo who, on time of writing, has responded to every single application entered thus far!!! Misty and Chevalier are not far behind.

I just thought I'd share some figures with you considering I'm not actually reviewing any myself, I'm just making tallies and curating this giant spreadsheet I mean, I should probably get my skates on with reviewing them myself haha ^^.

3. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

And after a long time of hard work. I've sent it!
    Im very anxious, I've put a lot of thought this time then I did last time.
    I hope I get accepted :o

4. Krowley Moderator

Applications sent in for a moderator position, or all applications in general?

5. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

Applications in general, and by responded, I mean has reviewed and commented on.

6. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I'll have to make my application more awesome than a 100 applications combined if I ever want to get Forum Helper.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

*facedesk facedesk facedesk* I'm gonna beat into my head what means what on this site, even if it means the end of me.
    Anyways, those guys receive medals for getting all those applications done in such a short amount of time. They should make a pin for that feat or something

8. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

I never realized it was a competition >_> I need to step up my game, yo.

9. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Forsaken: 0
    Ienzo: 60
    Kitty: over 9000

I think we just all want to get new staff ready before the summer arrives. There's also the fact that applying is so nerve-wrecking for some (reminds me of when I applied lolol) so getting things done faster and efficiently is better for us, and for the members.

That said, we do try to read over most applications since people did take the time to fill them out. There's just so many, though. Which is good, but it never ends x___X

10. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Do you inform those who did not get accepted, or are they left wondering until you say that all positions have been filled that will be?

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

look on the bright side. When you get more staff, you'll have more people to help with the applications

12. Chevalier Crystal Princess

That is a very interesting question. From all the past times we've hired, none have been told personally and would know only when new moderators were hired.

That said, I'm not entirely certain it'll be that way this time. So people might get informed beforehand.

13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I remember last time i got notified I didn't get the position....about a month and a half after the applications and stuff were finished

14. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Oh really? 60? :O
    Thank you staff, I hope you all said good things about me or you will pay.. c:

How many do you guys think will be hired?

You still can win, go! ;P

So you guys are just killing us from curiosity. ;O
    I can wait...

Or maybe not.

15. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO HIRE NO ONE BECAUSE WE'RE MEAN STAFFIES! I mean... what?

Wait, what? xD how have we recieved 2 per hour if we've only recieved 60 in 60 hours? O.o or is my maths really that bad

Thank you Claw ^^ that's very sweet of you.

>:3 MWHAHAHA

17. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

No I agree. 2 applications every hour x 60 hours = 120 applications. It's one every hour, accordig to the priincipals of the univers. Unless they've been double posted! D :

And tahnks Claw for clearing up the 'Section' confusion. So my application is right, yay!

18. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

... did I really just mistype 1 as 2 ...

somone give me a gun.

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Ok, this is making me nervous. LAst time I applied, I was freaking out then got rejected. I shall take a leave until monday to rest my Nerves. I will see you all after I save The staff Zelda KH-Vids from Ghirahim down on The Surface.

20. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

[​IMG]

Staff gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.