Site News KH-Vids is looking for staff members!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, Mar 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I seriously was going to apply again. But I can't risk.

I just applied once so... STAFF DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THAT BEAUTIFUL, WELL-LOOKING, SEXY, AWESOME, SMART, ET CETERA APPLICATION WHICH WAS SENT AT THE FIRST DAY with the sender named Excasr, okay? c:

Well, probably there is a lot of applications, what decreases my chances, dammit so I wish good luck to all once again.

2. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Sexy female croissants.

And yeah, I really hope we're all picked. But I'll still kill all of you for a spot on the most prestigious forum staff in the world.

3. Misty gimme kiss

Because I forgot to give another warning (and got distracted by video games lolyep) and somehow overlooked the fact that I wanted to close them on Easter, I'mma give you guys the rest of today (April 9th). Be thankful <3

4. Hayabusa Venomous

Oh, cool. Just wondering, would it be wise to apply again, since I didn't know what "Section" dictated? (I put something like "Interests", but apparently we're supposed to apply for something more specific like "Gaming")

5. Always Dance Chaser

Did anyone else log in this morning, audibly curse because they didn't get a PM asking for an interview, and then breathe a sigh of relief when it turned out there was an extra day?

6. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

I don't think we're sending out PMs the moment the applications close. While we're certainly moving forward in the process, those who are getting interviews might know in the next few days or later this week, at worst. People will know when they know.
    So yeah, that makes it more stressful for you guys and more fun for us.

7. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I expect my interview to be held in Mount Doom. Please and thank you.

8. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I don't think staff will rent out the entire Mount Doom for a forum helper interview. I checked prices for a party and they were outrageous so I rented out Frodo's Hut.

On a serious note. Does anyone have a rough estimate of when the chosen ones selected applicants will be receiving PM's for interviews?

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

Misty will start to send them out within the next few days.

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

So it'll just be Misty who sends them out or will other staff be contributing?

It would probably go faster if RvR or a few of the super mods helped out.

11. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

But...Misty will kill us if we send out PMs instead of her. SHE LIKES HER PRIVATE MESSAGES

Also there's something I want to add, and emphasize to everyone. If you do get an interview, don't go off saying "Omg guyz I got an interview hell yeah!!!1!!!1", or something of the sort. First off, it makes people feel bad and secondly it's just really childish to shove it into people's faces. Try to keep it subtle, as in you can tell your friends but don't make threads about it and random posts stating it.

12. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

...Is "Forum Helper" a little joke or it is actually a Staff Position? :o

13. Llave Superless Moderator

I like Misty's Private...... Messages..

Aww shucks you found me out.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It used to be a position back when the site was far less active.

I don't know exactly when they got rid of it, but it's been a running gag for Kitty ever since.

15. Mish smiley day!

It is an extinct staff position. They used to be green. :3

FH's didn't have any moderating powers, but were regarded as staff and could have input on staff decisions and whatnot. They were kind of like staff apprentices.

EDIT: ninja'd

16. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

This is interesting. Thank you all.

Is this position still running "officially", Staff? The far I'm seeing, you can be a Forum Helper without being green, helping others and the like. :o

17. Plums Wakanda Forever

Nah, it's not running anymore. xD

18. Mish smiley day!

That's exactly why they no longer exist. ;P They were pretty useless - I should know, I was one for a time. I was completely unnecessary! :L

If anything, Premium members are now somewhat the equivalent of FHs.

19. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

You'd hope that the people who have received interview notifications would know to not do this. I'm guessing though that someone has done that before.

20. Misty gimme kiss

Applications are now CLOSED. They remain open to Premium members, as always, but this concludes the application process for this round of hiring. Thank you to all who applied, we received well over 60 applications, which I believe is a new record! It really means a lot that so many of you are dedicated to the site and want to contribute as a staff member.

Those who have been selected for interviews will be messaged within the next few days and we will set up a time & date that works for everyone. Depending on how those interviews go, we may approach more people, so don't be immediately put out if you don't hear back for a while! We have quite a lot of people we'd like to interview for a myriad of positions and it may just take some time. Once we have made our final decisions, I will dispatch the messages to those who we will not be interviewing. Don't be discouraged if we don't pick you, though--there's always next time, and showing consistent dedication and drive is a positive!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.