Site News KH-Vids is looking for new staff members!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Exactly, I mean we don't have something uncomfortable stuck on our behinds, so we do like to have some fun. Moreover, we can't go off on every little false alarm or joke. If we did, we wouldn't be very good staff, then.

So guys please, relax. One can be easy-going and profesional. : >

2. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

so now we just need to get back on topic because we are straying way off topic from discussing apps all we are doing is just spamming now so lets get back on topic guys k.^ ^

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'm glad I was able to motivate you, and yeah after this post let's just stay strictly on topic...

4. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Thanks to everyone who submitted an app, we got a lot more than we were expecting so I'm glad to see so much interest in helping the community!

We're compiling a list of people for interviews, we will get in contact with those people hopefully sometime this week to set up an interview. Just like any other job, if you don't hear back for us just assume the worst for now. This doesn't mean you will never become staff, there's a ton of people where we thought will be great for our team a bit later on so we would love to see all your interest again in the future. For those who do get chosen for an interview, please keep in mind that we use and will only use MSN to do these interviews. If you can't download MSN for whatever reason, you can always use Ebuddy or Meebo which will allow you to access MSN all online.

Thank you all again. I will be closing this since it's getting filled with spam and our review process is near a close for now.

-Locked-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.