Site News KH-Vids is looking for new staff members!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Misty, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Sounds good~

I'm basically available everyday, starting at 6:00 EST on weekdays (until school ends) and about 12:00/1:00 EST on weekends.

I'm not sure if I've said this before.... but good luck to everyone! C:

2. Jayn

Good luck to everyone...Again. Hopefully the anticipation will end soon, before I have a heart attack. c':

3. Kubo Kingdom Keeper

You, interview? BWAHAHAHA

Dont kill me I meant you dont need one you are a certain pick ;__:

4. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

change of heart on my app I'd rather wait til you guy's start hiring coders but until then reject my app ok fellow staff?:\

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

so guys be honest what are my chances

i got a pretty good shot... right?

... right?

6. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Got my sectional mod app done guys! I want everyone to see what a true sectional mod's app should be like!!!

Username: Wolf Haley
    Real Name (first name is sufficient): Markis
    Position Applying For: Sectional Moderator
    Why would you like to be on the KH-Vids staff team? Because I've always wanted to have a cool red name and a chance to be in the cool staff group chats on MSN so I can hit on Misty.

What experience do you have on forums, both on KH-Vids and elsewhere? I troll them on a regular basis.

What sort of special skills do you think you can add to our team? I can stalk people really well and am I master at the art of trolling. The staff needs to have a troll on their team so they can understand a troll.

Do you have experience as a staff member on another website? Please provide links (if possible), how long you were on the team, why you left, etc. No one ever trusts me enough to do a staff job, but I know you guys will...right...RIGHT!?

How well do you think you interact with members? I can interact with members in many ways and am a well known member on the forum with a reputation as a people person.

How many hours do you spend, on average, on KH-Vids per day? 27

If you become a staff member, what are your goals? To let trolls loose all over the forum.

Have you ever been banned on a forum? If so, why? (Please be honest) Never. Not once. Ever.

What areas of the forum do you frequently visit and feel most comfortable in? I don't visit this forum.

What section of the forum would you wish to moderate and how do you feel you could contribute to that section? Dat once place with teh postz n stuffz

Anything else? I Love Lamp.

7. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I kind of want to apply for Reporter but not enough to actually do it.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, you've already been a staff member... That could affect your chances, for good or for bad.

9. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

He is still a super mod. His profile says so.

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Yet his name is still pink. Sure it's the color of manly men, but unless it's purple he's a liar...

11. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

that app probably isn't efficient enough to get you a job on the staff team dude you probably would want to rethink what you put in your app because you didn't put very much info or thought in some of those answers ya know.

12. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

It was a joke dude.. xD

13. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

I agree with you. His app isn't very original...like most rappers in general. ;P

14. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

well if it was a joke then I'm not laughing and plus I don't see how it is a joke he's making an app so he should be more mature and more professional with it if he wants to be on the staff you know what I mean

thank you I like that your with me on this!

15. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

This isn't his real app, obviously. He's just trying to be funny by posting an outrageous app that would never get picked. It's all just for fun, so just lay off a little.

16. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

okay I'll back off a little bit I was just tryin to prove a point but I'll give the guy some space and back off.:\

17. Inasuma "pumpkin"

my profile never lies

18. Mish smiley day!

Your profile also states that you joined on the year of your birth. :3

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

He ALWAYS has to make some joke that about 45% of people even think is very funny. Don't feel bad, you were just trying to do what a staff member would. I think you'd make a great sectional mod even tho you don't wanna be one. (:

20. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

thanks cat but I'm still gonna apologize for going off on his app because the staff wouldn't go off on someone over something as stupid as an application.^ ^

and if you think that I would make a good sectional mod then maybe I will apply for that position so thank you cat you just motivated me.^ ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.