KH-V is as dead now as when I first found it

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Roxas, Dec 6, 2021.

1. Roxas OG

back in 2005 when there were no members yet. :P

But the explosion in members the year or two after was incredible. If only that could happen again.

Let's be real, it won't. I mean, we have nearly 60k members now and not a new thread in sight. In 2006 we only had 1k but the amount of content was insane.

It looks like 2016 was the beginning of the end for this site based on the level of traffic tapering off around that time in a lot of the random subforums.

But that's natural. Forums are dead and most people seem to have moved on from KH, too, but **** it, I'll keep coming back here for the nostalgia hits and to relive the golden years of the early internet. And of course, to pay homage to one of the greatest things on the internet for anyone who experienced it - KH-Vids itself.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

It appears that only official company forums used for support, like XenForo, or those that are related, but not owned at all by the official company, like The Admin Zone, are the only forums still active.

3. Llave Superless Moderator

[​IMG]

4. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

KHV Resurrection 2022

5. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

Lmfao I would love to see that happen. I’m was quite frankly active during my time originally on here. Unfortunately most my friends are gone tho so what’s the point lol

6. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Time to make new friends!

7. Roxas OG

KH-Vids Royale 3 has spurred a **** ton of activity (well, **** ton in comparison to how much there was before). I'm not sure if that momentum can carry but I'm hoping more and more people will come back and see the story and think by god, it's happening. Then, they'll login and the nostalgia and joy will recapture them. I mean, ****, even Cin posted in the KHVR3 thread...

Soon, they'll be logging on every 5 minutes to get their KH-V dopamine hit and all of a sudden it'll be 2006 again.

Maybe.