KH Ride in Disney Theme Parks

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Star_Seeker, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

The Imperial Suite should be modelled after the World that Never Was.

2. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

Right! That's a good idea! But for it to be attractive, it would have to be a happier version of Memory's Skyscraper. Like, it would look like it, but it'd be brighter with colorful neon lights! And at night, the place will light up like crazy! You know, so it doesn't look like a hotel for goths.

3. Spike H E R O

They would probably give complimentary keyblade keychains of your choice.That would be pretty neet,actually.

4. NeoJecht Twilight Town Denizen

ya that would be so cool but my parents would probably take mine away cause when ever i get a toy sword i always hit my sis with it ............... and yes i know im mean:D

5. RikuisthehottestdudeinKH2 Destiny Islands Resident

If there was a themed land at disneyland for KH 1 and 2, i'd scream, tell my mom, this is why i'm crazy about it, and i'd go on all the rides, take my picture with Riku over and over, and get tons of crap like that.

6. superkiwi Merlin's Housekeeper

if there was a KH themed hotel your hotel room key should be an actual keyblade lol :p

7. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

O-M-G that is an AWESOME idea! And when you stick it in the slot, it'd make an unlocky sound like in the game. lol

8. Sora_Riku_masters Destiny Islands Resident

New Park

Disney is opening a thrill ride park soon as a new park. It is th 5 th of the 11 they want to build.

When you ask about it some people hint that kh will be in there

Or its going to be entirely about kh

This The Fraze i got when I asked last year" IT will Be A Kingdom For hearts to Soar.

Notibale clues

KIngdom Hearts

Soar anagram of sora and a relation to wind

9. Xejicka Twilight Town Denizen

That would be totally awesome. I would go there. I would eat all of the sea salt ice cream!

10. superkiwi Merlin's Housekeeper

haha that would be awesome :p

11. sephiroth29 Merlin's Housekeeper

it could be a rollor coaster called "Key of Destiny" aka Key blade

Well it could have 2 rides and soon 3. 1 for each game. the higher the number, the faster it goes. wile your riding every 10 secs. a boss heartless will pop up then when it's almost over the final boss of that game will pop up.

12. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Yes! A little mini Key w ith a room number on it. XD And each floor of the hotel could be like a different world, with different themed rooms, with the top floor being TWTNW, and having thirteen rooms, 1 commemorating each organization member. XD. And the destiny Islands floor could be all beachy and stuff.

13. Roxas OG

If there was a ride, it should just be a sweet rollercoaster that overall has nothing to do with KH apart form a few designs posted on the sides.

14. superkiwi Merlin's Housekeeper

O my goodness I love that! :D

15. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

So do I! You guys are making me feel so uncreative!

16. orgXIIIfan King's Apprentice

Holy cow! A Zexion themed room! My brother will definitely want to sleep in there all by himself and weild a book.

I want to sleep in a Demyx,Axel or Larxene room!

17. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

The Zexion room could have bookshelves everywhere and stuff. And theh Demyx room would obviously be water themed, the Axel roon would be fire themed, and so on. XD I'd like the Vexen room in the summer!

But I would probably kill myself if I had to stay on the wonderland floor...

18. The Great Gatz Chaser

Zexion room would be like a library. Demyx could also be music themed. And Xemnas could be. Well just switch around the letters in his name. JK! But and Luxord could be game based. Xigbar could be hunting themed? Some of these don't seem to work.

19. Paopu Destiny Islands Resident

Oh ooohh!! There should be events! Like... where KH fans get to unite, instead of just running around each other in the park, have like special dinners or shows or something!

Yes! And depending on what room you get depends on the key(blade)! Like the master suit could use the Kingdom Key and so on.
    Great idea!

20. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

hmm.....Xemnas: This could just be the big suite. It could be all grey and modern and stuff and wouldn't neccecarily have to be exactly xemnas themed.
    Xigbar: Lasor themed! XD
    Xaldin: It could be like a sky? With the AC turned up really high. Lol! BIG balcony.
    Vexen: Ice themed
    Lexaues: Earth themed?
    Zexion: Already discussed
    Saix: Ohhh!! Very heavy curtains for day, with a large moon in the center of the room giving a constant moonlight glow. XD
    Axel +Demyx already discussed...
    Luxord: LMAO! gambling!! XD
    Marly: Plants!!!!
    Larxene: Thunder
    Roxas: Keyblades, sort of just a tribute to the game. This would be where the hard core game fans XD (like me) would stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.