KH in your everyday life

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by benjizz, May 6, 2013.

1. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

What do you do or have which is Kh related in your everyday life? What i mean is for example do you when your bored in class draw sketches of Sora? Do you ever think when found in situations, say :what would Sora do ?Do you have certain kh accesories that you use everyday like a t shirt for ex. Or it could just that you don t havs anything to do with kh in your daily life until the evening when you come on the computer.
    I just have soras crown necklace and a t shirt.
    What do you do or have?

2. 61 No. B

I have a kh2 poster in my room.

that's about it.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Apart from the obvious, I've got two necklaces (Sora's crown and the Heartless emblem), like five different t-shirts, an iPod case, Roxas' bracelet and finger accessories, postcards that came with three of the games, and a 358/2 Days poster.

Yeah, I get very attached to my fandoms~

4. A Zebra Chaser

5. Cutsceneaddict Traverse Town Homebody

Can I have your autograph? O.o

I like to collect the action figures, so I have several of them. I have the English KH manga, and have made two Kingdom Hearts cosplays (one is Xion for my sister). I cosplay Riku (Deep Dive version) and made a prop Way to Dawn to go along with it (that's it below). I'm also working on a massive Kingdom Hearts event this year at the Magic Kingdom called PROJECT: Magic Kingdom Hearts (just click on my signature for more info on that).

All-in-all, I guess you could say I'm a pretty big nerd :)
    [​IMG]

6. Aelin Best Waifu

I don't do to much. I mean like my background on my phone and ipod are generally KH related. Besides that I just have 2 cardboard keyblades (the oblivion and the way to the dawn) up in my room as well as a bunch of pictures from the game. I have taught myself simple and clean on the guitar. And at one point had a kh necklace that I made from a part of a kh phone charm that I had that fell off. The only other thing I can think of is I want to make a wayfinder but am having troubles finding 5 shells that are the right shape and not broken and the same size to make it with. And my birthday cake last year was kh theme but that was a one time thing.

7. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

At school I think of a kingdom hearts tv show with animation changes
    My covers has wisdom sora on it
    My ds has a kingdom hearts case
    I have 10 kingdom hearts shirts
    I made a kurama scythe
    A crown necklace
    Kingdom hearts pin that are on my backpack
    And that's it ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

8. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I have a keyblade keychain on my bag.
    My phone's ringtone is Hikari.
    I can almost play Hikari on the violin.
    I have a zexion accessory on my violin case.
    KHV could be considered a part of my everyday life.
    When watching a movie, I almost always imagine the Organization watching in that world ready to turn the main character into a nobody. (yeah, I find this weird, but I almost always do it)
    ans that's about it.

9. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

....And i thought i was a dedicated kh fan. Btw does anyone have the kh phone pin thingy(the crown necklace that you attach on your phone) i am interested in getting it, does anyone know where or which site i can get it on?

10. Nowaki Destiny Islands Resident

I have several KH wallscrolls in my bedroom and I use pretty often KH related images as a background for my smartphone or laptop. I was about to buy a necklade with a keyblade at a convention once, but I didn't 'cause it was quite expensive.
    Besides of the merchandise, I drew a painting of Axel, Roxas and Xion a while ago and I also own the KH Mangas.
    Oh, and my rington is also Hikari.
    Yeah, that's about it

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

Lets see... I have 4 KH T-shirts, a keyblade necklace. A whole bunch of those KH rubber bandlike bracelets I cannot think of the name of right now... a KH watch and couple of action figurines...

My desktop background is KH related and my mouse cursor has been a keyblade for the past 3 years, other than that I don't really have much KH stuff...

12. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

I have a poster, Sora's crown necklace, a dream eater plush, keyblade keychain, and my desktop shortcuts are the CoM cards.
    =)

13. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

My room is full of posters of Kingdom Hearts, I imitated some Keyblades in drawings, and cosplay costumes of Sora, Riku, Axel/Lea, Zexion/Ienzo, Saix/Isa and Xemnas. :)

14. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

I use to play kh days on my 3DS when im bored but now i wanna buy RE:coded and DDD, anyway I have some conversations with the guys at EB Games about the gameplay and story line, i have a master form figure, my internet name everywhere is Anti Sora, I also watch some cutscenes every once in a while and make kh amvs.

15. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

KH isn't really a part of my everyday life, save for when I come here. Really about the only time I think about KH is when something I see reminds me of it, like Disney. I thought of KH one time when I heard someone get called heartless. Whenever I hear the word 'nobody' 'axle' and a few others it reminds me of KH. But really it doesn't play that big of a part in my everyday life.

16. Shift Chaser

This.
    No merchandise either, rather spend the money I have on the actual games. Getting a new system each 2 years to keep up with the story is not easy.

17. Fellangel Bichael May

I am a big fan of KH games, but I don't have a lot of merchandise from KH. The only ones I really have is an Oblivion Keyblade necklace I got from my friend. I tend not to get stuff from KH anyways because they're damn pricey and I wanna save money for future KH games (*COUGH*WHENEVERKH3COMESOUTIFEVER*COUGH*)

18. Zeroxys Twilight Town Denizen

T-shirts, roxas necklace, a few collectibles play arts, and the games, thats about it. theres a play-asia look alike store in the mall by where i live, they sell a RL keyblade made of metal and everything and i want it soooooo bad. its the kingdom key of course, and they have oblivion, but i think they sold that one. so i can get alot of stuff if i really wanted to for a cheap price, but id rather just love the games :P

19. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Besides being on about 6 kh forums constantly discusssing Kingdom Hearts I also blog it and have keyblade keychains.

20. Labrys King's Apprentice

I have a keyblade necklace and one of those big ass kh 2 white T-shirt.
    Goddamn ......Im surprised the fandom haven't crush your kh spirit yet