KH: High Times At Twilight High

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by *TwilightNight*, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OOC: Oh. My. God. In what way? :P In the need to kill her?

"It's Tifa," she answered, quite a bit surprised, as her tears finally stopped flowing after such a long while of crying that was like years to her, though now she weakly and tiredly stared at her other friend before her, wondering if she was playing a game of some sort. Adding quite unsure, "You know, Axel and Rei's friend?"..."

Aerith just shifted her emerald eyes back and forth between them, pondering over what was exactly going on, as she didn't understand. Mostly because she had never met this Angel either. Or that they were friends. She picked up the familiar name in Axel, everyone knew about him, for his attitude and personality, his bright red hair, and being the best friend with the leader of the Skaters, but Rei was unknown to her as well.

"You should've left some for me," Axel muttered bitterly in a dark tone, glaring at the girl on the wooden boardwalk as she was snatched from his painful hold. He had seen Rei fly past, and basically beat down on the girl, but he held no concern, or care, or the fact that she'd got punched so horribly as to deform her face. What he wanted, was him doing so. Rei just stopped him from literally abusing a defenseless female, but his fury was swirling in his stomach and chest, his body was still aching for some blood of his own, and his fists were clenching and unclenching over as if to quell the need to go up next. His mind was hazing, and his vision was getting blinded by white light from the rage he was experiencing. And it wasn't only that, he also felt a slight ache in him, embarrassed, shameful, and even hurt, as it had been just revealed something he never wanted anyone to know, let alone judge him for. He had mentioned a pregnancy scare before, but only making it look simple, as if nothing, not how hard it truly was. And how close. Only Tifa and Roxas had been aware of everything, and he wasn't ready to pass it down to anyone else other than them. And this was only just one part, there were many things he had kept hidden, nasty things, and...he honestly didn't know how he could explain himself. He was guilty. Completely and utterly guilty, but he wasn't the same. He wasn't.

Gritting his teeth as his body shuddered again, seeing red all over when he darkly bloodlusted at Denise as all the memories came rushing back in, wrenching him inside like the very fire he wielded, his body burning, he was blacking out. Denise was now getting to sit up, rolling her eyes at Rei's beating, as all it did was make her have a forming, small black eye, and a broken lip. It was there he remembered, that she had the ability of strength, somewhat, but the most was that she had strong, durable skin. Axel didn't know what had made him snap, but he suddenly found himself laying on top of her, banging a tight, hard fist at the floor next to her face, again, again, and then two, over and over, getting his frustration and venting it out in the most healthiest way he could possible without sending the b*tch to the hospital to the emergency room. He didn't know what he shouted as he made the ground shake, but he knew they were obscenities, curses, damning her to hell, every possible word in the slang dictionary that his brain could function out of his mouth. His eyes welded burning waters as he finally was able to stop. He became aware that he, and Rei, had attracted a crowd of spectators around them, he could see it by the many feet on his view under, and mutters of "OMG's" and "poor girl", "the guy's crazy", and "call the police" were resonating in his ears. Breathing raggedly and deeply, he squinted his face tightly when spotting Denise's face, that while she had no fear when Rei came at her, had a glitter of fright in her eyes now.

Leaning down on her face with a sardonic, and sadistic smirk, not needing to be done yet, and not giving two sh!ts anymore, he went close to her lips, whispering darkly and with so much coldness, "You know, you remind me of the Arabian horses my uncle used to owe..." He lifted himself up, getting away from her stench. "Rode hard, and put away wet. Go back to stables, you whore." Without another word, he stood, and walked off, bludgering through the many throngs of people mercilessly as they complained, getting out of the circle, and disappearing.

Denise hardly felt any pain the other girl was giving her, so she let her take out on what she needed to, not really caring. This will heal fast, and honestly, it just amused her, so riled up, this Rei, falling right into it. Not that all of what she said were lies, she just brought out the truth in style. She really just got what she wanted, but it was when Axel came into the picture that she truly froze, while she was on the ground, cleaning her mouth. She had watched, actually feeling some kind of anxiousness, and even fear when he saw the look in his face, and for a moment, she thought he was really going to kill her. Pull out anything, and any weapon he might have in hand, and she had winced when he kept yelling, and yelling, and the banging sounds filling and hurting her eardrums. There was nothing more scary than a male overpowering you, mostly because they had the bigger strength, and she really wasn't that high on self-defense. She was just born with protection.

Denise waited it out until he had finished, and merely gaped at him at his cruel words, frowning, though she blinked when she felt a tear not belonging to her fall on her cheek, and she really saw him for the first time, only seconds before he got up and left. Letting out a shaky breath, she took the time to relax herself, feeling quite high strung after that was over. She should've known he will never do it. And, something within her formed when she wiped that lone tear mark...almost feeling guilty. Almost. In her opinion, he got what was coming for him. Hearing her friends and feeling them come around in worry now, asking if she was okay and all, she didn't mind them as she glanced up at Rei, simply saying to her in a distinct tone, "He'll break your heart if you're not careful, or if you like him as much. I know he will."

She then eyed her cryptically, a sneer forming at her face knowingly. "Bet he has another girl, doesn't he? He always does. I wouldn't step into that, if I were you. He was lucky enough that my sister's baby didn't turn out to be his. Make sure you pass that message." It was there she broke eye contact, saying what she needed to say as final words, to the truth, and to make her distrust him. She ignored her otherwise, beginning to speak to her buddies and answering their questions.

OOC: I made Axel copy a quote :P. Seemed fitting for her.

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    All right Axel! beating up that b****!......sort of.....>_>.....yeah.....nobody should tell Angel about that.....>_>.....

BIC- "....Tifa?......Rei?.......Axel......so you're a friend of Axel's?......well...so am I....are....you okay now?" This is going to bug me for the rest of the day and possibly week if I still haven't remembered her yet.....so I was right about the familiarness..... Angel was slightlyconfused on how she could forget a friend if that was the case...then again it wasn't uncommon sometimes. If she really thought about it she'll-"Oh! Tifa!"

3. OOC: Why? What will she do?

Calm now, watching Angel's realization, she nodded, still a bit confused on how she could have forgotten her. Sniffing a few times, due to the after affect, she nodded with the same small smile, pulling strands of her hair behind her ear. "Yes, Tifa! Did you really not remember me?"

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yeah....give me a few more days...." False alarm....but now it's really on the tip of my tongue.... "Uh.....anyways.....what's wrong? Do you want to talk about it?" Angel asked to break the awkward silence surrounding the two.

5. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

Rei reached back to strike Denise once more as she sat up, but the dark undertone of Axel's voice stopped her in her tracks. Her entire arm lowered slowly as she blinked, inadvertently calming herself. But as soon as she glanced back at him, a growing fear rose in the pit of her stomach. "... Axel?"

But by the time his name slipped past her lips, she jumped back as he came after Denise. Rei watched as he continuously punched through the wodden structure dangerously close to Denise's head. The crunching wood rang through her ears painfully until Rei had to look away for a second. The maledictions and cursing were so blaring, so explosive...

But as soon as it stopped, Rei looked back almost instantly, hearing every brutal and vicious word come out of his mouth. It made Rei's skin crawl. She stared after him as he left, storming through the crowd that had accumulated at this horrible scene. She only looked back to see Denise sit up, and this girl was truly... amazing, in a horrifying and disgusting way. Her auric flow changed from one thing to the next; Bullheadedness, guilt, and then edgy and taunting. Her remark at the arrival of her friends showed a failed attempt to fluster her, but her comeback concerning another girl hit her hard. A distinct image of Larxene arose in Rei's mind, her pretty round face and luminescent golden locks. An image of perfection in Axel's eyes that she knew she could never live up to, and yet, she kept trying. Regardless of the truth, Rei had always wanted to believe that there was some sort of small chance that maybe... someday... she could win his heart.

But that sole reminder from a lousy b*tch had to be the one to whip her back into shape. Someone so vile and cruel, that normally wouldn't have fazed Rei one bit, had to bring her down to earth. Rei had hardly noticed the comment about Denise's sister as she took a small step back. Damn it, she was even physically showing a sign of retaliation... But as soon as Denise looked away and began to gossip to all of her two-bit lackeys, Rei took a definite step forward, facing Denise as her friends assisted her up. "Look, I don't have the faintest idea how you find all of this attention and excitement thrilling, but I swear, if I ever catch you around Axel again I will not hesitate to beat the living sh*t out of you. And I'm telling you what, you'll have more than a black eye and a bloody lip if your cheap, skanky ass comes into my sight again." Rei began to walk past her without lifting her heavy gaze. "I hope you're happy screwing people over, because one day it's gonna come back and ruin you. Go back and stand on the corner where you belong, then you'll get all the action you could ever ask for." Turning her back, Rei pushed through the crowd and broke out into a run. She kicked against the wood with immense speed, finally reaching the sand and slowing. She looked everywhere around her in hopes of finding Axel, wherever he was.

OOC: Wow, thesaurus.com was my friend in this reply... :D Lot's of adjectives.

6. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Wow.....long post.....

BIC- I do hope she's okay...hmm...Tifa.......Tifa.......Tifa......I do not know this Tifa...and yet.....I'll just have to go with it....maybe it'll come back to me later..... Angel was truly trying hard to remember Tifa, but for now, it's just "girl that knows me and is friends with Axel" Then agian...it seemed like everyone was a friend of Axel's.

7. Tifa was about to explain, wanting someone else's opinion of who wasn't there to tell her what was right and wrong, but before she could, Angel suddenly wished her good luck and to feel better, and then went to leave, making her blink in surprise for a moment. Not to offend, but she was acting very oddly. Seeing Zexion there, and of course, knowing him, with them being in the same group and a personal friend of Axel, Demyx and Roxas, she smiled, not wanting to bring him into the problem. Tifa rather preferred a girl's comment, than a guy's, though, he might help with the chest dilemma. Only if he wanted to. She wasn't going to force him.

When she felt Aerith soothe her again, she laid her head on the girl's shoulder tiredly.

Denise just stared at the girl's back, shaking her head, her words not fazing her just as her punches did. They had thought she was a whore, one that lived for sex in the way of a common hooker, which she was greatly misjudged for. Axel was her first, with one else after who was her boyfriend, and that's it. The guy probably had took other girls' virginities if he was actually sober enough to give a damn, or be aware of it. Not that it was his to blame, because it took two. That Rei had no idea what she was heading for with him, because old habits die hard. She had done and said what was needed, and whatever happens to them, or their life, to each his own. Standing with the help of her friends, she once more told them she was okay, as they began to walk, into the crowd, and out.

He had walked, walked, and walked, not stopping, not knowing the destination, just wanting and needing to rashly flee away from the crowd, the scene, the people, his body numb with outrage, aggravation, resentment, spite, bitterness, self-hatred, while his mind was exploring thoughout rather forgotten memories of the immoral actions he had done, and had just recently stopped. He had also vented, and vented, all of it out as he made his way through whatever path his legs were taking him, punching and kicking, and ripping at anything that was within his reach to destroy, to the point of even setting fire to anything that was abandoned, his face feeling tight and hard, and ardent tears spilling from his eyes until he was sufficiently satisfied. When his brain was finally able to focus on the surroundings rather than his inner turmoil that was wrecking him much more than need be, he found himself on a off-hand, wooden, creaking boardwalk dipping a far path direct into the sea, away from the main walkway. And he was aware that this was used for those who fished, though it was empty as the sky had finally darkened, appearing abandoned, with nothing, but water circling it. Axel just glanced back over his shoulder, noting that he was a long distance from the shore as the evening ocean breeze fluttered across his face and hair, the lights on the center path where everything was settled, even the amusement park, seeming miles away. Had he ran, to get this far?

In the end, he didn't even bother to question it any longer, he was...he just felt so jaded, so exhausted, his past starting to haunt him in the worst of ways that could ever happen in front of anyone. It was like the whole world heard his sins when Denise, that hateful wench, announced it for Rei and all to hear. He felt dirty, tainted, and worthless, and simply just wanting to rest in this obscure and hidden privacy he found himself in. He slumped to his knees, gazing out into the waves of the ocean as he was situated in the pin-point and end of this lone boardwalk, wiping his eyes from his otherwise damp face as his own self afflicted agony drench him. Slamming a fist on the floor again as something of small fury left sparked his nerve, he noted that it now hurt painfully, and seeing it sparked with blood from all the damage he had caused for it when he examined his hand, along with the other, he slipped down, laying his body on the wooden made walk, his eyes reflecting on the appearing stars above him in the ebony coveted veil. He was a nasty thing, he thought, disgusted. He hasn't really changed. He knew his drinking hadn't fully stopped, grasping that he had some liquor stuffed and put away in his dorm for no one to find, and had visibly brought one out to spike the punch back in the school dance. He still went to clubs, got into fights and battles, had a run in with drugs, and the only thing he had rightfully settled was the constant sex, something, that while others enjoyed, wasn't something he missed. He had hurt Larxene, someone who for once, was a girl that could matter and mean something to him, who he truly liked, and who fit his interests, yet also be different from him. He felt like he was leading Rei on, and now was attracted to her to add salt, and she knew the person, somewhat, that he didn't want anyone to be aware of ever existing. Axel did not even know how he could meet her eye to eye with a straight face, or just plainly look at her at all. He couldn't say he wasn't the same person, because that would be a lie. In truth, he wouldn't blame her if she stopped interacting with him. He was a complete nutcase and problem child.

Why...why did this had to happen, on a nice day where he was suppose to relax and enjoy himself? The worries of coming back to the school for what reason it may have been, Denise, everything. Why now? What had he done? Turning to his side, his eyes blurring as they stung, he shifted his sight on the flowing water again, only to then close them as his eyelids shut, wanting to be forgotten for the while.

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Sorry....I...uh...was kind of debating on whether to quit KH-Vids for a while.....but...uh...then I changed my mind....:D

BIC- Angel closed her door and then went to her bed. She laid on it with her legs dangling over the side. I just...got the feeling that something bad has happened.....and someone is in distress......a friend...but...I don't know who.....plus....everything's kind of overwhelming....and...Zexion.....I'm such a dork.....and...this Tifa....I made myself look more like an idiot in front of him...I can't even remember my friend....

9. OOC: Why were you wanting to quit?

10. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: I wanted to quit too that one time... because I felt like this was an addiction. And it was, and it was getting me in trouble with my family. But now, after a long break, I feel better about it. And it's not like I absoluutely have to be here everyday, or else I freak out. It's a fun, leisurely thing to me now hat I do in my free time :D It's down to a healthy hobby.

Rei suddenly found herself walking back towards the beach, seeing a small shack used for people changing into their bathing suits. After checking to see if it was occupied, she opened the driftwood door and stepped inside. She locked the door by lowering the wood plank, sinking down into the sand and sitting heavily. She let her head fall back against the door, feeling the tears she had been concealing pour out in a watery mess. She repeatedly hit her hand against the soft sand, feeling her hand trudge through it roughly and silently. Her breathing was heavy adn low, gasping for oxygen at every other moment.

She felt every negative feeling possible for the situation... angry at the truth of the past, disappointed in the bad decisions, devestated by the realization of it, and lonely... feeling sad thinking about how Axel must feel right now. Her eyes closed and pressure building in her skull, Rei inadvertently began to sail across the beach through aura. Her mind went high in the sky, and it wasn't long before she spotted a dark red and grey, morose figure deep below the boardwalk. It was closer out to the surface of the ocean, and it was well equipped for the everday fisherman. She "saw" him lying there, melancholy and distraught. The very sight of it gave her unpleasant chills. And then the debate... whether to go to him or wait for a while... maybe it was best to wait...

11. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: I wanted to leave too /wrist

amicoolyet?

12. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

you have no reason to leave....and.....let's just say...I've hurt some people here.....I've made some major mistakes within last week. And...I'm still sort of debating....

BIC- After a couple minutes of pacing around the room constantly repeating Tifa's name and trying oh so hard to remember, she suddenly got it. "Tifa! Right! That girl that....uh.....well....that girl...." There was something else about Tifa as well...something involving a guy....but...she couldn't remember it. "She went dress shopping with me for the dance. Along with Rei and......uh....I think that was it......sort of..."

13. OOC: What do you mean, hurt people, Fire? How can you hurt people in here? o.O Seriously.

Axel didn't how long he had been with his eyes closed, letting his other senses take over on a greater extent with one of its own was shut. It felt like minutes though, minutes, upon minutes, and nothing really changed about how terrible he felt, except being more calm and serene after the bout of fury was over. Yet, he was left with a haunting, bitter, side affect, and he wanted to stay here as much as he liked, away from everyone and anything. He didn't want to go to the school, because he knew something awaited him there that he did not want to face, and he didn't want to go look for Rei, merely because he didn't have a explanation as to all of what Denise said. He had told himself already, that half of the bad habits he had acquired throughout the years were still being done, minus the sex, and now, he had no excuse, he couldn't lie either. He really had no reason. He couldn't say that was in the past and he stopped, because that wasn't really the truth. Axel knew that if she asked him, about all she heard, he wouldn't have a answer, and the response will be silence. Then again, silence said enough. But then, what will she think of him after? It was embarassing. He felt ashamed. If not, just...some other person she had never knew about. A much darker one. And probaly one who she might not want to be friends with, or even acquainted. And, honestly, those ways of his were hard to end.

Tifa, even, didn't know half, despite that he trusted her with a few. The one who knew perfectly well all of his treacherous acts, was Roxas. And that's how he had wished for it to remain, until he found someone who can love him, and he can entrust that to her too, to take him for who he is. Sighing, wincing a little at the sting of his hands from before, and the feel of dry blood, he didn't flicker his eyes opened at all. They were heavy with the tears before, and his own body was exhausted with what occurred previously. Axel was aware he owed Rei some ice cream still, to finish what was suppose to be a peaceful day, yet he wouldn't. Couldn't, more preferably. He hoped she wouldn't find him, but she will, because he also doubted she'll leave him behind. His breathing slowing, he almost felt really light, maybe he was falling asleep, he didn't know. Smelling the salt water, the scent of the sea in the air, made him feel at ease, the cool, evening breeze blowing more roughly pass his skin, fluttering his clothes, and the light sound of seagulls, somewhere overhead, the small roar of waves swaying back and forth, the trickle of water right under him, was enough to make him dazed. Though he didn't want to sleep.

But he didn't want to move either.

14. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Oh whatever,you know she'll be back.

EDIT: She viewed this thread today anyway,she's still invisible though.Nothing can keep her away from here.

15. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

......once again right......I just wanted to check on the few RP threads I'm in.

16. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: :) I know, I even checked how the treads were doing from my emails of my subscribed threads :D when I took a break a while back. And Twilight, prepare yourself..... :D I had an epiphany.

Rei breathed in slowly, contemplating the idea over and over inside her mind... could she do it? Could she actually settle the matter, once and for all? If she did, it could either make or break her relationship with Axel forever... but she somehow doubted the fact that it would ruin their friendship. It was a funny feeling... but she felt almost certain. There was a bit of a chance that he'd freak out a litte... well, there was a significant chance of that. But... Rei knew it was the only way to uncover the truth without being hurt immensely.

Bending her knees and standing from her previous position, Rei turned and slowly opened the shack's door, sunlight pouring in from the late afternoon sunset. She re-explored the surrounding area by aura, finding his solemn figure once again. She mustered up her courage and started towards him.

(I'd put more inbetween here, but I have satellite internet and there's a storm coming, gotta type fast!)

When Rei finally arrived, the fishy aroma wafting through the breeze, she walked slowly to him. She cautiously sat down next to him, laying down on the wodden surface and looking up to the sky. She held her hands behind her head, her elbows bent. Rei glanced over at Axel, his eyes closed, knowing that he obviously ahd figured out she was beside him. The dock wasn't exactly silent, being a tad old. She took a deep breath before saying anything. "... Axel... I--I don't want to talk about anything. But I... have a question for you. But not about what happened earlier... okay?" Without giving him a chance to reply, Rei took the opportunity to lean over to the side and hover over him for only a moment, giving Axel a short, sweet kiss on his frowning lips.

Retreating as her heart beat rapidly and nervously, Rei spoke through scattered breathing. "Did... did you feel anything?... And I want the whole truth, no matter what the answer is."

17. OOC: EPIPHANY? Now? o.O *eyes narrow suspiciously* What are you planning?

And sorry for the delay, been caught up with the news of 358/2 Days and the 14th member being Xion or whatever.

Axel could sense her coming, disrupting the serene atmosphere he was in, though he remained silent, feeling his heart speed up in anxiousness, his nerves acting up. He wanted to move his body, but it was too drained, and numb with all the emotions it had felt during the minutes, maybe a hour, that passed by. Damn..."crap" was the only form to describe his state of health. He still hadn't worked up a way to explain to her the things he's done without giving a white lie or so more, and it didn't feel right to, with the event that just transpired. It's best, that if you have nothing to good to say, then say nothing at all. Because, honestly, there would be nothing good to say, except that he doesn't sleep around back and forth anymore. Axel didn't know how much of that will hold. Trying to calm himself, as he decided not to make excuses, or even speak about it at all, he let his eyes still rest, feeling her sitting next to him, the movements creaking on the wood under his ear. He halfway wondered who was going to begin, yet, since he was pretending to be out of it, as he had no idea how to even start, he hoped she would.

In the end, he heard her speak, and he held his breath, holding it in until she had finished, and his heart did a dance when she had said she did not want to talk of what occurred. Good. That makes two of them. He was glad, for that. It would only ruin their already spiraling trip. Nodding slightly in response to the question she wanted to ask, giving a gloomy sigh, he stayed there, curious. He then suddenly found a warm breath close to his mouth, soft hair tinkling in his cheek as a shadow loomed over his head. Before his brain could even process what it meant, his lips were captured with hers gently, making him snap open his eyes in shock, his body giving a jump from the unexpected move. As she shifted her mouth against his own in the kiss, he laid still, unmoving, something shivering around his spine, making his skin crawl with a craving, his stomach swelling with something...well, not his stomach precisely. More under.

As she pulled away all too quickly, way too quickly, he just stared at her blankly, not able to unfreeze his limbs as he just stared. And Well. He just...stared. Hearing her inquiry, however, was enough to wake him up, and his green eyes fluttered as they blinked, the question sinking in. Axel studied her face, finding her expression serious, if not a bit high strung, yet...she was truthfully and sternly looking for a answer. For him to tell her where she stood with him at the now, in their relationship. This was the moment of reality? Already? Somehow, he wished she went ahead and interrogated him about his past...it would've been much better than this, and easier. No contest. With this...he couldn't play the ignore card. Swallowing tightly, not losing eye contact, he finally shifted it away to the boardwalk as he now supported himself with his arm on his side, biting his lip nervously. He let out a breath, shaking his head a little. Another kind of emotion filled him, and spread throughout his whole being, that of dread, uneasiness, and tension, and as he didn't respond, he felt his forehead feeling some perspiration for having been placed in this type of pressured situation. Why...did she had to question him about it now? After all that? Was she attempting to make him get a haircut like Zexion's, wear dark clothes, and hide in a emo corner? Because...that sounded really tempting now, he couldn't deal with all this at once. And now he had to worry on hurting her on top of everything else he was distraught about? This was bull.

Gazing at the wood for awhile, he then made his way to sit right up, a bit weakly, and lazy, but otherwise okay, only to stand up right after, getting leisurely on his feet, and dusting off his trunks, not showing any signs of pain from his knuckles and hand this time, though he felt a sharp agonizing strike on them as they moved. Composing himself, he proceeded to gaze over at the horizon of the sea deeply, the light shining on the smooth and bright surface of the water, pondering on what to say. As a harsh wind picked up, oddly mirroring what he was feeling as it blew his unbuttoned shirt back, pants, to the point where he had to squint his eyes from the force, he ran a hand through his red hair, before putting it inside of the bathing trunks' pockets, along with the other. His eyes quivered, finding this hard, as he sighed again. "Damn it, Rei..."

He had whispered that to himself in trepidation, not knowing what to do, and afraid of her reaction. Not that it was so bad, really, but it wasn't in the same level at all as she felt for him. Finally, after wasting time enough, he glanced over his shoulder at her, saying quietly, "It depends what do you mean by feel." He smirked, though only halfheartedly. "That puny thing wasn't much to go by."

Axel eyed her, before questioning her himself, "But it still stands. What you mean by feel. I thought I told you?"

18. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: *gasp*gasp*gasp* okokokok...... hehe, catching my breath there. :D Yeah..... the "more under" part kinda unleashed a fangirl squeal there, and it was loud... and it's 2:00 am... xD

Rei had remained stationary, still looking up to the sky, awaiting some sort of response. His silence was antagonizing, and each moment passed by so slowly. Her heart was beating a million miles a minute, yet she remained outwardly calm and serious. Yet she had noticed a certain reaction from Axel after she had pulled away just a second after kissing him. It was sort of as if... no... he was just surprised was all... surely...

But as he stood and began to speak, Rei propped herself up almost instantly, with her forearms on the wood and her elbows bent. "I'm... sorry if I put you in a tight spo--" she began to say, but when Axel turned around to look at her once again, her words seemed to vanish. Her eyes widened a bit at his first remark, but the one following brought her to her feet. Looking up at him for a moment only resulted in glancing back down again, more invasive thoughts of Larxene interrupting her mind. She tried to push them away, but Rei knew that she'd have to bring it up. Slowly meeting his eyes again, he spoke before her with an inquiry that made her ponder otherwise. She opened her mouth to speak, but finding a sufficient answer was more difficult than it should have been.

Rethinking the question, Rei exhaled slowly. "Well... I guess I mean... did you feel anything besides surprise?" It was the best explanation she could muster. "I just would like to know what crossed your mind as... well, you know." She felt her eyes drift out towards the sun, ideas of the blonde reappearing. It was no use avoiding it...

"And... there was something that Denise said... after you left that reminded me of this." She turned back to Axel, eyeing him sincerely and truthfully. "Of... you and Larxene."

19. OOC: Lol xD. I'm glad things haven't changed. And yah, is like, 4 o' clock already D:. Kind of reminds me back in the past, where we used to stay up at lot when Rivals was at its best.

Axel frowned instinctively at the mention of Larxene, at least, outloud. It just hit him even more at what happened the night after the dance, where everything was fine, they were kissing, and, it might've actually led to more if he wasn't so guilty about the lip lock he gave Rei then, despite that it was to really permanently settle it. It was all because of his big mouth. He shuddered at the memory, of when she took her hand away, and looked at him so coldly, not to mention, left him. His eyes turning away from the black haired girl sadly to look at the ocean, the breeze blowing through his hair and skin as the hurt flowed within him of how horrible he felt that time, he took a moment again, his stomach quite sick. It made him fear it, if Larxene will ever speak to him again, of what will she say. Axel didn't want it to end. And, he was sure she didn't want it to either. Actions spoke louder than words. Attempting to focus back on what Rei was saying, he wondered just what was it that hoe told her about Larxene, or how it made her ask this question, yet now that things were made clearer, he thought he could answer it. It was just admitting what he had felt at that second when she kissed him. A sense of regret filled him at the realization, yet, he kept in mind that he didn't instigate it this time as well. This was a chance to put things down on the table, and that way, he would not feel like he was leading Rei on when he had been honest with her. Hands still in pockets, he didn't turn to face her. Rather, he preferred to just peer at the scenery in front of him. Thinking of how to word it, he sighed once more, something he'd been doing lately. "If what you want to know, if I felt anything...then yes."

It was there his eyes went to stare at her on their own, knowing that this needed to be said full, face, and center. He was reluctant, but continued in a low voice, "I'm attracted to you, Rei, I have admitted that. Maybe slight romantic affection, I suppose. When you kissed me...I desired you, to say the least. It couldn't be helped, and to be truthful, if you continued, I'd probably given in..." He stopped, feeling even more disgusted with himself, though the promise of not being unfaithful to Larxene again maybe would've made him halt. At the thought of the blonde female that had enraptured him, he went to say, almost in need and curiosity, "I'm not certain...if you want to know what my thoughts on Larxene are, if that's what you were looking for. To get it off our backs, I'm going to be straight up with you. My feelings for her are strong, Rei. Just right now, with thinking of her, I want to be right beside her. She's probably still mad at me, though..."

Axel have her a apologetic expression, but this was the way it was, and it was to get things out there, instead of guessing. He shut his eyes dismally, as he added, "Either way...I want to know, what did Denise say to get this topic out?"

20. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Sorry if this seems a tad short, but I'm going to bed after this one :D And yes! Ah, good times... heehee. But of course, the fangirliness shall never die! :D

Rei half-heartedly expected him to say something along the lines of "I do like you and Larxene both and I can't decide" or simply a "no." But with the yes... Rei felt a surge of mixed feelings. A hint of delight, but a sudden realization that this answer was only the beginning of another statement. And sure enough, it came without fail.

Although, the fact that he had desired her at that moment and if she had continued... it gave her chills. Rei never intended for that to be accomplished... technically, with the short kiss. But just knowing what would have happened under the opposite circumstance made er stomach turn nervously. It wasn't a negative anxiety, but more of a shocking sensation. And then... the following statement was the truth that she had known for the longest time and had failed to accept. That Axel truly and genuinely felt for Larxene. And it wasn't a matter of who he liked best, but who he loved. Even if he might not have wanted to commit to that entire feeling, Rei could tell. The look in his eyes...

Nodding silently, Rei looked down for a second, feeling a small sense of defeat. More like failure... but mostly like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. It was strange. She wasn't about to stand there and break into tears over the situation, but with the question gone, it both relieved and took away some feeling.

Blinking at his final remark, Rei remembered back to not long ago, when Denise had spat her ugly two-cents at her. Finding her voice after Axel's answer, Rei cleared her throat and looked Axel in the eye. "She had said something about how you always had another girl. I knew she was still talking about you as how you have been in the past, and that she was under the impression that we had some sort of 'thing', but..." Rei's voice had carried through the entire statement, but it finally gave out at the end. Shaking her head, she took another deep breath and forced a smile. "But now... at least this is out in the open... right?"

OOC: Ha... and I thought it would be too short... :D silly me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.