KH: High Times At Twilight High

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by *TwilightNight*, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"..Yeah,but after that I'm getting changed again..you girls can go with Leon..''Cloud said tensely,looking at Aerith with a bit of fury in his eyes before walking past her and bumping into her shoulder.He was tired of this, tired of everything. While Aerith did do thing's with good intentions,he couldn't help but defend Yuffie this time.Cloud almost hated to admit it..but he'd seen plenty of guys come and go,only talking to Tifa and watching her because of her chest,and Cloud sympathized with Yuffie,knowing she was correct.This one time, Aerith had been wrong..for the most part."..Still want to go,Leon?"he asked him,stopping in front of the door and looking at him.

---

Leon felt the same way as Cloud..and he hated to admit it,but Tifa's breasts caught his eye before anything else..and he REALLY hated to admit it.Yuffie had as much right to be frustrated as Tifa,except Yuffie tried to be nice and tell one of the people she trusted,only seeking a bit of comfort and a boost to self-esteem about her own looks.He moved away from the wall and unfolded his arms."..I think I'll pass now..I'll talk with Yuffie too..''he said,giving his blond friend a small nod.He looked at Aerith and Tifa,folding his arms again."..You two have fun then..''

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Hmmm......

BIC- Angel wondered what to do now. She had been holding her DS the whole time and it was still in sleep mode.

3. Tifa blinked at the complete 180 out of left field, knowing that by the glare Cloud gave Aerith, and their own demeanor, that they somehow think that she was in the wrong. And with the fact that they heard what Aerith was saying, it meant that what she said to Yuffie was wrong, in that case. Put the two together, and it wasn't hard to guess. What else could it be? She just couldn't believe it. So they agree with her that her breasts were what makes her who she is to guys, and anything else is sh!t? Do they even know what was it exactly that Yuffie said? In other words, what, Cloud fell in love with her chest? Because that's exactly what he was saying by doing what he was now. She knew men were damn ignorant and shallow, but she never predicted him to be one of them. Guess you never know a person until the time is right. It didn't stop her from being hurt, however, and she stared listlessly with her eyes shaking at the two males. That was the biggest stab and blow Cloud could have done. She didn't show how upset she was of their actions, nevertheless, because of what they were doing, there's no way she was going to show that weakness in front of them. Biting her lip, and blinking her eyes as to hold back the water building, she simply gave a stern nod, a sardonic smile on her face, crossing her arms tightly to stop her hands from shaking. "Fine. Be happy with being ******bags. Rot in hell."

With that, she turned on her heel, and walked off down the hall hurriedly, her eyebrows furrowed, and her expression angry, yet she let the tears fall then, hidden away as she felt a great sense of betrayal. And for the first time, she was feeling a negative emotion she had never experienced with Cloud before. Hate. She hated him. If he wanted to side with Yuffie, let him be if she didn't mean anything, she didn't want to hear from any of them. B@stards.

Aerith just watched the turn of events, and was quite startled to find that now she was given a dirty look for whatever reason she deserved it for. So, what was it? They thought Yuffie was right? That a chest makes a woman to men, and any other things to like were ignored in that perspective? Sure, some will like Tifa at first glance in a form of attraction, but the only reason to even bother to get to know her? It wasn't even the fact that Yuffie said it, but the way she said it. She never expected this decision from them to actually choose, it didn't matter whether it was correct or not in anyone's mind. This just raised things because now, it was more of a wider crack because one side was feeling betrayed, and the cycle would not end. And in a way, Aerith felt turned back on as well. She understood Yuffie, but it didn't make her in the right to say a hurtful thing in the first place, and if they think that's the right path to a wrong, then...good for them. Seeing Tifa leave after a few choice words, she really couldn't help but feel sympathy for the girl as well. She was sharp, and she knew the fact that her friend was being affected by this, and since the other two were basically abandoning her for the other, she wasn't going to let Tifa be alone because of blind men stupidity.

Frowning, she stared at Cloud with a simple and casual raised eyebrow, eyeing him coldly as she remarked, "I hope you enjoyed being in love with her tits." With that said, without another glance, she then followed out to chase Tifa, who rounded a corner already and disappeared. Her eyes widened when she actually thought back on what she said as she half ran, surprised with herself for...saying such a thing. Never had she thought she would be the least bit vulgar. Shaking that off, she reached the end of the hall where Tifa had gotten to the right, and headed there as she passed the corner, spotting the black haired girl, who seemed to be wiping her face. "Tifa!"

4. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Cloud watched as both Tifa and Aerith ran off,not bothering to stop them.He and Leon had been misunderstood,and Cloud wasn't surprised in the slightest.It appeared that Yuffie,though younger than Tifa,had handled this ENTIRE situation than Tifa did.Cloud didn't pay much attention to Tifa's breasts at all,he enjoyed hanging out with her,but Yuffie was younger,and needed a friend to speak to her instead of explain something she didn't want to hear.While Yuffie shouldn't have said anything about Tifa behind her back,there were some things you couldn't keep bottled up inside.Having finished with the assessment of the situation,Cloud looked at Leon once again."..We'll talk to them later..but no--''

Yuffie,in a single moment,,glomped Cloud.She was listening at the door the whole time,and was glad that true friends were willing to stick by her and help her when she needed it the most.She nuzzled into Cloud's chest."Thank you so much..''she said,her voice hoarse from crying.

Cloud rubbed Yuffie's back after recovering from the shock she had given him."..That's what friends are for,right?"he asked,smiling at her.

Leon smiled and watched from the sidelines,then looked down the hallway where Tifa and Aerith disappeared.

5. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Haha, does the thought of sexy Zexy in your room test you? xD I'm kidding, I'm kidding...
    Oh, and Hi HellKitten .n_n. sorry, I don't remember exactly how our characters met, but if you refreshed my mind... :D

Zexion followed Xangel back to the pool, eager to avoid the conflict as well. But for some reason... he kept looking at her. What, were his eyes attracted to bright colors like a mindless seagul now?

Shrugging the thought off, he simply sighed and stepped into the pool room. The strong stench of chlorine reached his nostrils once again, but this time he had anticipated it. They traveled back to the bleachers, and he sat down in his previous spot.

"Uh oh, looks like bad news..." Rei mumbled under her breath. She was just about to loosen her grip on Axel's arm because she had sort of sensed his uncomfortable demeaner, but the sight of this newcomer gave her chills. Busty, brunette, and ditzy. She sighed, wondering what action she should take.

OOC: Hmm... should Rei pull a "I'm his girlfriend" to ward "Denise" off? xD Sorry, I was a bit blocked. It's really short... :sweatdrop:

6. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Angel sort of knew that he was staring at her. Though she didn't know why. I'm not that pretty anyway..... Not knowing of any topic to discuss, she decided to take a shot at something. "So....uh....do...you like video games?" Gah.....now he probably thinks I'm a gamer freak...that's not even that good at gaming...

7. OOC: Don't worry, I don't think you need to think too hard xD. LONG POOOOOOST!

The moment Denise reached Axel's figure, she immediately wrapped him in a embrace, undoubtedly slipping her arms under his opened shirt, tracing over his hard and hot skin as she smirked pleasantly, pressing herself against him tight. Her face digging into his neck, she thought over of the girl standing next to him, and really, she was going to have fun over this. More so because, she had wanted Axel for quite awhile now, but they had lost touch, and now that she found him again, they might start their..."friendship", once more. While he might've been tipsy, that night was memorable for her. He was the best she had ever experienced in bed, he was packed under, and he was good-looking. By damn, she wasn't going to let the opportunity pass to taunt this brat he was going out with.

First, Axel hated the fact that he had left his shirt unbuttoned because of this. Second, he didn't exactly know what to do at the moment. He could push her away, but he didn't want to hurt her in that case. She wasn't exactly doing anything wrong, though he was aware she was doing it on purpose anyway. The chest to chest touching wasn't helping either, and instead, he just awkwardly patted her back because he needed to, raising a eyebrow to himself. This was to expected from the girl. Denise always had a flare for being...shameless. When he thought he'd done enough, he made his way to back off from her, yet she held him in a secured, unbreakable grip, and he wasn't able to get out of it without truly smacking her. Not that he hit girls or anything, except that one time back with Larxene in the beginning where they had a argument and she went to slap him. But, she was Larxene. Just the name was a special case on whoop@ss.

Slouching his shoulders as he looked up to the sky, letting out a heavy sigh, he asked anyone Holy above why of all the girls, she was the one he had to be stuck with right now. Grabbing her own shoulder gently, he tried to pull her off of him, saying tiredly, "Denise-"

He got cut off irritatingly, his lips in a tight line as he felt her start to kiss his neck, when he had obvious company in front of him. Axel was getting slightly annoyed by this point, so he went to simply place his hand on her cheek, and as best he could, attempted not to take the leech off too hard. She simply smiled as she gazed at him, successfully taking her off, while he put a frown.

"What? Can't I say that I missed you..." she said quite innocently, a enticing smile on her as he leaned into his face, feeling his warm breath as their mouths were meters away. However, she was thinking whether this girl next to him was really his girlfriend, due to his reaction. He had turned his head away to avoid her trying anything, and now she felt two hands on her shoulders, prying her off. Denise knew perfectly that she was getting under his skin in a bad way, yet she really had to do something first as he eyed his side, at the other plain girl.

"You know we have company, right?" Axel glowered, not wanting to stare at Rei precisely because of this situation, but he was becoming sure that Denise was acting like this to get her angry, in some way or another, while at the same time, getting to touch him. He tried again to wretch her away, harder this time, and when she didn't budge, he felt his patience was thinning ever so slowly. Do not kill. Do not kill. Do not kill. Why the hell did he ever sleep with her? Oh, yeah. He was horny and drunk. That's the only way. Otherwise, he wouldn't go within a 20 foot radius of her if sober. You would think someone will get the hint if they don't return their phone calls. Seriously.

"Hmm? Oh! You mean the little kid next to you?" Denise fluttered with a faux sense of shock, flickering her eyes to the female with a small, sardonic smile. She eyed the girl up and down, and then snorted unimpressively, chuckling to herself as she turned back to look at him. "Well, it seems your tastes have gone off the deep end. Is she your new playmate? Couldn't you do better?"

"Tifa!" Aerith shouted again, knowing that her friend was ignoring her. She didn't give up the chase, however, and she even found it quite funny herself of two girls running like the wind in flip-flops, plack, plack, plack, all through different halls. Yes. She had been following Tifa through different halls, and she was beginning to wonder where was she going until she then realized they were passing down that tunnel that connected the school to the dorms. Aerith slowed her steps a little, seeing Tifa go through the black doors of the school now way forward from her, and her mind connected her destination together. Jogging a bit left on the path, she push opened the doors as well, hearing footsteps heading down to the basement, where the pool was at.

Now walking, she nonetheless quickly trailed after her, figuring that Tifa, feeling bitter, was going to go to the pool anyway without the rest. Going through another set of black doors, she found herself in another hallway, going in the direction where the pool was at, and heard the sound of a door closing. Must've went in already. Hurriedly, she went to catch up, going into the passage that led to the place, and opened the door as well once she reached it, the blue, humongous water appearing before her eyes, countless bleachers on the side to watch the swim teams. Aerith scouted for Tifa among all this, and found her at the edge of the pool, face on her knees, and her arms wrapped around herself. She could hear the chokes of crying, and gently, she set off towards her, her expression sympathetic as she wove her way to the figure.

Sitting down next to Tifa quietly, she didn't do anything at first, and then she simply went to put a arm around her friend's shoulder as she got closer, laying her head on top of hers tenderly as her fingers ran through her silky, straight hair. "Tifa, don't cry over this. Is not worth it..."

"I don't know why they went to her side, especially by what she said. I heard it all, and you talking, you even said to her that she shouldn't worry about my breasts or anything, and that she was a pretty girl in her own self, but no, that didn't freaking satisfy her! I don't even know why Cloud stared at you that way! You did try to be understand her, but all she did was yell and curse you out for no damn reason that's worthy, only because you said that maybe she should apologize. Well then, f*ck her! I guess I'm the only who gets why you said that...it was merely to quiet things down cause I was pissed off and about to blow the door, and that needed to get solved fast. And I should have broken it down! Yuffie is not a damn baby to know what's not right and wrong, this is HIGH SCHOOL, DAMMIT! Any other girl who heard her talking that way would've slapped her easily, verbal or physical!" Tifa ranted, the end almost coming off as a scream of frustration as angry and sad tears poured down her face like buckets of water, her eyes swollen. Her face had lifted off her knees a little, sniffing strongly as red eyes focused on the pool, and her reflection. She didn't know what to judge of Cloud anymore, the pain was unbearable, it was like her heart had been ripped out, stepped on, and giving to Yuffie to finish it. How can anyone support what that girl said, self-esteem or not? Aerith attempted that, but all she did was blow up later when the situation got to the point where she wanted to beat down the shrimp...

And she still wanted to.

She felt numb, and broken, and truthfully, she wished she didn't love him that much, or this could be much easier to deal with. Yet, it wasn't, not even if she "hated" him right this moment. Tifa felt Aerith start to massage her softly, to soothe her, and she cracked a weak, small smile at the gesture, glad that she came with her. Her sobs quieted a bit, though there weren't completely gone as she kept crying, not able to stop. Licking her lips, she squinted her eyes, saying exhaustingly, but meaningfully, "Thank you, for not leaving me alone..."

Aerith returned back the smile, giving a nod. "I couldn't let you go like that...but Yuffi-"

"She's not my friend. If she had problems like that with me, she should've said it to my face, and not put up a front. All she did was talk it out behind my back, and said that remark...fine then, she's not real or true to me. I want nothing to do with her," Tifa finalized resolutely, her face hardening at that statement, hearing Aerith sighed tiredly beside her. She wasn't speaking to Cloud either, as hard as it would be.

"You sure about that?" Aerith asked in a pure, calm voice, taking her time to cool Tifa a little on that decision.

"This isn't the first she's caused problems for me..." Tifa answered with a sniff, wiping the tears flowing with her hand.

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Suddenly Angel heard someone approaching and saw that same girl in the hallway. She had went on the other side of the pool where she was now sobbing. Following second, came another girl. One she didn't recognize at all. She was currently comforting the black haired girl. Angel felt the need to do something for her at least. "Hang on for a second." She stood up and walked to the other side of the pool where the two girls were and reached into her pocket. She pulled out one of those tissue packets that you can carry around and gave her two. "Here. I...hope you feel better."

OOC- By the way..I have this one other message. KILL DENISE! KILL DENISE! KILL DENISE!

9. OOC: Oh, wasn't it that people forgot about Cloud and Tifa's relationship, rather than forgetting who they are? Just asking, cause I probably missed that...>.>

10. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: They forgot that Cloud and Tifa were together,and Cloud in general,he didn't want anyone,even himself,to remember all the drama...It's a shame Yuffie's busting out that Memory Materia soon enough...

11. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: YAY! We're online at the same time! ^_^ And WTF?!??!?! You had me going there, holy crap! Haha, I don't feel blocked anymore... :D

Rei's eyes widened to the size of watermelons at this girl's immature, ****ty, promiscuous, overbearing, boy-hungry attitude. She eyed her furiously as she completely man handled Axel. Not only was it extremely hard to believe, but the fact that some broad off the street had history with him! Rei could help but feel defensive as she began eating at him, pressing herself up against his bare chest. She knew he wasn't hers or anything even close to that image, but it outright made her skin crawl.Only friends or not, she wasn't going to just sit there.

The snobbish once-over and nasty chuckle left her fists clenched, not to mention the crude comment. If this girl didn't mind her tongue, her pretty little brains would be all over the pavement.
    (Sweeney Todd Reference! xD)

But instead of approaching Denise in an abrasive manner, she simply took her hand and put it on her shoulder casually. "Sorry... Denise, was it? Cute. I'm Rei, nice to meet you." The ribbons in her hair began to flow in the strengthening breeze, an unintentional action Rei had made in her frustration. "But let me get something straight here." Rei looked over Denise just as she had to her, shaking her head in disapproval. "You know, the only impression I'm getting from your choice of apparal is skanky and... saggy." Shrugging to herself, she kept her firm grip on Denise's shoulder as she looked back at Axel behind her. "Where exactly did you two meet, darling?" Rei gave him a quick wink, giggling and turning back to Denise. Her face was full of pride and confidence, and she was suddenly very greatful for her exemplary acting skiils.

12. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah but the way I see it, if it wasn't for their relationship, Axel would've never gotten pissed at Cloud and talking to Tifa therefore somehow allowing Angel to meet Tifa who then introduced her to Cloud. And besides.....currently Angel's been around.....alone....by herself.....bored out of her mind and probably could potentially forget Tifa. Just because Angel's just like that.

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Ok,whatever then,do what you want.

14. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

Zexion noticed the conflict on the other side of the pool, and as soon as Angel got up and offered the dark haired girl a tissue, he debated on whether he should assist her or stay put. Well... I don't know the girl very well, and her prep friend seems to be helping... but I wonder how a prep and a skater became such good friends? What were their names... Aerith was the one in the pink bikini top, and... Tifa was the distraught one.

Zexion remembered seeing them in the hallway before, and in class. He wasn't really friends with them, but he would probably seem like a heartless
    (no pun intended ;)) fool if he continued to simply sit there. Mustering up some courage, he got up and strooled to the opposite side of the pool. Coming up to the three females, he cleared his throat and produced a smile. "Um... is there... anything I can help with?"

Smooth, reeeal smooth.

15. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Sorry.....:D...just because Angel doesn't recognize Tifa doesn't mean Tifa can't recognize Angel if she wanted.

Awww......he's so adorable... Angel couldn't help but give a small practically unnoticeable giggle at Zexion. He was just so cool and shy and and and......well....he wasn't bad looking. Probably the one guy that she's ever seen in this whole school that could be classified in her book as "hot". Unlike most other girls, Angel seemed to ahve some kind of immunity to thinking most other guys were hot. Example being Cloud, or Axel. Maybe some girls would be crawling all over them if they saw either of them in swim suits or at least thinking of it. Not her. All she would say would be, "Not bad. Ready to hop into the water?" Complete immunity. It's a gift. And a curse.

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: It really doesn't matter,your together now,so start over,it isn't a big a deal as you think..Christ..

17. OOC: Sorry for the wait, since is quite long because Denise is suppose to be quite nasty and evil :D, mostly because I'm revealing Axel's past a lot more this time around. That, and I was eating.

Tifa blinked, feeling a bit much better now after letting off some steam and her hurt. And it was helping she wasn't thinking of the problem anymore, or Cloud, or Yuffie, or anyone. Letting out some more tears as she suddenly heard a familiar voice, and some tissue being passed to her, she widen her eyes. Sniffing again, trying to clear her face from the dampness quickly because of the new presence, she took them, only to look up a little along with Aerith, to see a girl she hadn't seen in a while, and despite herself, she truly smiled this time. "Angel!"

The fact that she had someone she knew beside her too, quaked her heart, and it made her feel more free of the chains that held in of what happened before.

Axel just raised his eyebrows at Rei's attitude, but decided to just call it a girl thing. Truthfully, he was really hoping she would punch her for him, but he guessed that will do. Clearing his throat, he tried his best way to answer that question, and pausing, he only went to say, "Well, hun, we met at the club here, I used to go there a lot. We kind of talked, and...bonded, but it was really just a fling before. Long, long before. " If Denise will do some good for him, she will not expand on that. Do not expand. There was no reason for anyone to know his past sex life, as...crazy and weird as it was. God, he couldn't even remember half the chicks. Thank goodness Tifa wasn't here to jabber, "Manwhore" at him like a freaking parrot. And thankfully, Larxene wasn't here either. If he had a tiny chance left with her, it would've gone out the sewer by now.

It still wasn't comfortable with Rei here, though, yet she was handling it well. He sighed inwardly when he felt a arm wrap around his shoulders, Denise getting close to him once more. Can't she just keep her hands off of him? Recalling back on that, he kind of smirked proudly at the thought of him being so irresistable, before getting a hold on himself and frowning again. The one arm left wrapped around his waist wasn't moving anywhere either, and he didn't know what else to do without fully hitting her. It was there though, that he then found his chin caressed, before it was pulled down, and he found his lips being pressed against another one's in a kiss, making him stay still icy cold in shock as he watched Denise with his wide eyes, her hold pulling him more to her. When her mouth was moving against his heatedly he was at a loss, his brain short-circuiting for a moment at the unexpected act out of nowhere, and it wasn't until the girl found a opening and dashed her tongue through to deepen it that he snapped out of it. Blinking, and feeling kind of disgusted as she explored the inside of his mouth, and having enough by then, he roughly pushed her off of him, and amazingly, as hard as it was, while she got thrown off, the kiss broken, she still had one arm around him.

Axel just didn't know what to think of this freaking creature anymore as she giggled, trailing a finger down his jaw, in which he slapped off. This seemed to either encourage her, or maybe she was getting what she wanted. His lips curled as if he had a bad taste in his mouth, which in restrospect, he did. Trying not to gulp, and wanting a mouth wash ASAP, with his eye twitching, he glared deadly at the girl before him, attempting to break off again. Where did she get this strength from? He probably missed something about that...people in Twilight Town weren't normal concerning abilities. "What the hell is your f***ng problem?"

"Now, now, Axel, calm down. You know you have no problem doing that to any women that gives you a fleeting look. Not that I can't blame them, but it seems your friend here has been looking in the mirror at herself for too long to notice the difference of how saggy she is, instead of others. Shame.," Denise quipped, wiping a finger at the corner of her mouth as she eyed Rei, not yet fully believing they were together. If that was his girlfriend, no doubt they would be fighting it off by now. She wasn't going to let a Mary-Jane get in the way, especially when she was getting back at the guy who shutter her out fully. Chuckling a little, she stared down at the female before her. "I think I know why you're with her now, she has that witty, snarky, fired spark that you love in girls, doesn't she? Not much in looks, but no one is perfect. Of course we met in the club, girl, and it was quite a night after, wasn't it, Axel?"

He didn't respond as he stared down, his eyes quivering, so she continued."Well, I'm sure he had plenty before me, and even after. You should be there, every night you'd seen him there, picking up girl after girl, and taking them with him. Of course, I was one, and I really didn't mind, we were both kind of tipsy, though more him than me, and as we kissed and touched each other in places you're probably too innocent to know, we went to his dorm, and...well, let's just say he is worthy to be called some sort of omnipotent being, he was that good. Not surprising, however, with his experience." With that, she sauntered over to Axel again, not doing anything, but focusing on Rei herself. "I heard he stopped because at one point, a girl , that I knew, claimed that she was having his kid for the few months until he was proved not to be the 'baby's daddy', but I guessed that was enough to make him quit that addiction. You probably want to bed him, don't you? Very badly. I'm sure you've been curious, at least. I do say, I recommend it, is not like he isn't amazing and extremely well-endowed..."

She then suddenly went to touch his groin without a sense of shame at all, and she smirked when he backed away.

He had managed by then to get out of her hold in all, making her a bit startled, but she recovered well. However, he didn't say anything on clearing what she said. Axel narrowed his eyes, his lips pursed with irritation. Perhaps it was too much to think of her keeping it to themselves. His expression darkening to a frightened disposition, it was needless to say he was upset, and what she said hit him more hard than anything she had done so far, especially at the mention of that time when he actually thought he was to become a father to some kid. She apparently had no idea how much that scared and affected him, considering he was 15, and nowhere near how to act as a responsible adult, let alone take care of a baby, packed with the problems with his family as well. That was...that was just treading into personal passage she shouldn't have, or tell anyone, and he found himself clenching his fists, his temper rising as his body shook with the need to ram her over the head, and kill her. Goodness, he had never wanted to choke a female as much as he ever did right now. Stepping up, not giving a damn anymore, he gripped her arm so tight that she hissed in pain, and forced her harshly to follow him out, making her closley trip on herself. He even ignored her plea that he was hurting her, and kept going, needing to deal with this alone.

18. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"...Hey..do you guys really think I'm right about her?"Yuffie asked after getting changed and locking her room door.She never actually used the school uniform or clothes system they gave them,such as short skirts and tucked in shirts.She proceeded with both boys back to Tifa's room so Cloud could get changed.Luckily for both boys,she had calmed down with their help and support,and was happy to call them 'real' friends.

----

"..An opinion is an opinion,isn't it?..You were sharing your thoughts with Aerith,and we came at a bad time...things happen..''Cloud said,leading the group back.He wasn't going to worry about Aerith and Tifa for a long time,after all,he was just a ******* who cared for tits..right?

----

Leon had agreed with Cloud in silence,and was just behind Yuffie as they walked along.Things..were going to be very different between the group of friends now..what with Tifa going off,Aerith taking everything the wrong way,and he and Cloud with Yuffie to help her get through this troubling time.

19. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"Huh?...." Angel was a bit surprised that this girl knew her. Then again she did look familiar. "Uh.....okay.....this is going to sound weird....but....uh.....do...I know you?"

20. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Oh. My. God.

Rei was forcedly pushed aside as Denise went after Axel once more. The entire scene played itself out so quickly, giving Rei no chance to pull out every strand of hair on her head. Getting close again sent her nerves skyrocketing, but kissing him?!

Axel had seemed to have control over the situation until Denise opened her big, fat mouth again. The words slinked out of her like snakes, attacking Rei's mind with every fell swipe. The insults were nothing more to her than pitiful comebacks to what Rei had said previously, but the remark about the night after the club made Rei's body go stiff. she couldn't help but look down in disbelief as Denise rambled on maliciously about Axel's past.

The girls, the drinks, the sex, the pregnancy scare... none of that seemed like Axel at all. Not the person he was today...

Looking back up one last time as Axel gripped Denise's arm and began to drag her away, she felt hot tears and fury rise in her eyes. She rushed forward a bit quicker, gripping Denise's other arm. Her nails dug into her overly tanned skin sharply as she brought back her right hand in a bulging fist. Backing it up with a sharp gust of air, Rei lunged her body forward in a forceful punch, aimed straight at her ugly mug. She winced as pain crossed her knuckles at the contact, she had never punched anyone as hard as she could before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.