Kh - for just little kids?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Lulus_Moogle, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koolashley King's Apprentice

Yeah, that's what happened to me today; someone and I started talking to each other and he told me one of his favorite games was KHII. I told him my favorite character and he told me his (Saix). It's s lot of fun when you find someone with the same interest as you:)

2. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

yo dont listen to the dude i had the same problem alot of kids used to call me roxas for a while cause i said hes my fav character it was like 7 kids after school a week later they were layed out on the ground and me and like 13 of my friends were looking down at their bodies (harsh i no) we spit on them and walked off the next day sumone tried to beat me up just because i liked kh after school he had a blooding nose and head usully wen i get messed with just because i like kh it usually ends in a fight lol

3. Explode Who?!

You know, when you think about it, what's so childish about Disney? They're just stories with morals, religion has stories like this (not that I support organized religion), and that's not considered childish. Besides, it's not like the are happy-go-lucky in their entirity, there are a lot of big conflicts. People remember liking Disney movies as a child, so they incorperate "Disney" with "childish." Also, there are plenty of adults who absolutely love Disney movies. People like that are quite possibly the most true to themselves, from whom human kind could learn a lesson or two.

It's fine that he has his opinion, but he shouldn't mock you for having your own. If you absolutely must stoop to his level, then do so, but go no further.

Find out what he likes, everyone has a guilty pleasure. Or you could just call him "prep" or "mindless drone" (for following what is popular, instead of forming your "preferences" based on your own personal opinion).

If he's still doing it, you should just turn to him and say, "do you realize how much of an a** you look like?"
    He's the real child for hating something he hasn't tried. That happens with little kids all the time, especially with food.

4. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

haha a prep in australia is a pre schooler - the government changed the name - but it's not a little kids game - the only people i know that play it are older than me - and im nearly 15

5. SinirothXIII Destiny Islands Resident

I hear that. I, personally, have never had anyone mock me or make fun of me for playing KH, but if I did, I couldn't care less. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I still love most Disney movies to this day, older or newer ones. I don't see how people stereotype 'Disney' with 'kids' or 'childish'. Do they not realize there can be things for all age groups? Seriously, I think it's amazing how they incorporate a lot of my favorites in terms of characters and storylines for both the Disney side and the Final Fantasy side. They blend them together very surprisingly well, all the while having great original Kingdom Hearts storylines and characters and combining and mixing all three. Ah, KH, such a great series. The games are right up near the top of my list for favorite games ever.

6. __xZemyx Moogle Assistant

Ignore him. He's just jealous.

7. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

Lolz! I so scared him today! I was talking to my friend about (spoliers)

when sora stabed himself and I said "I mean who comits sucide in a kid game?" (I know he didn't want to die but we just talk like that) and he just looked at me like "Omg! WTF!?" and my friend was like "Yep! It's so not little kiddie!" I don't think he'll be bugging me about that for a while XP

8. Ultima-Sora Kingdom Keeper

Nice, man! Rep. for you!

9. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

lolz! thanks XP
    It's fun scareing people! XP

10. Ultima-Sora Kingdom Keeper

You earned it! That'll teach that rotten jerk a thing or two!:bounce:

11. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

Yes! Now to just scare his friend (who's not that bad but still annoying) *rubs hands evily* Hmm... Time to bring out yaoi?

12. Ultima-Sora Kingdom Keeper

Tell him that Sora commited suicide in front of Disney and Final Fantasy characters and that you could see his heart (We honestly did see it.)! Also, tell him he has a woman named Kairi whose bada** and that there's this dude named Riku who turned emo and backstabbed his friends.

13. Stardust Chaser

Not only backstabbed, but tried to KILL them. Several times =D.

And, I scared my mom with the suicide thing XDD She overheard me talking about it and was like, "Erm, what is this game rated?"

x.X...

14. SoulSlayer Traverse Town Homebody

I think KH is for all ages. I'm a 17 year old college student, turning 18 in December. I guess I'm actually pretty old compared to most people here... I first played KH when I was 12 (well, I turned 13 the next day so...). So yeah, KH has been in my life for a pretty long time.

Would I still wanna get into KH if I never played it before? I think so. I just like these types of games and have good memories of Disney movies. But even if you haven't seen the movies it's fun. Right now I like the KH series mostly for its battle system and story, which definitely has some dark themes.

And hey, who's to judge what's kiddie and what's not? And even if it's kiddie, I decide what I wanna play. Why should I suddenly have interest in using a chainsaw to decapitate people just because I get older? That's just silly. If you like violent games you usually already do so at a young age.

So yeah, just play what you wanna play, and don't pay attention to what anyone says. Unless you wanna be really "cool" I guess...

15. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

Niceeee stardust! Nice!

and omg so much good stuff *rubs hand evily* I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL TOMARROW! (wow that's a first!) XP *insert evil laugh here*

And I could care less about being 'cool' but I still would like to talk to my 'cool' friends XP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.