Kh - for just little kids?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Lulus_Moogle, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repliku Chaser

It's always been an amusing thing to me when people say things that others like are childish. I have friends that think being an adult and 'mature' means getting drunk, arguing, having drama like Melrose Place or acting like those people on reality TV crap is what it's all about. That -isn't- what being mature is to me. Being mature means that you do things that don't hurt you or others if you can help it and you strive to be a better person. I don't think Kingdom Hearts, watching Disney movies, playing any video games, going into Toys R us and browsing the toys etc is anymore childish than people who go to bars, act tough or hit on anything that moves, get drunk, dance around ****ty etc. It's just an opinion, but both groups are having fun the way they want to. Also, I know a ton of older people that love Kingdom Hearts. Maybe it's embarrassing for some to say, but they do. Unlike them, I have no shame. =:)

2. Zandyne King's Apprentice

Well its all a metter of opinion really....but its not so much of how you see it, but how you interpret it. What makes 'childish things' so interesting is that it has several layers of appeal...whereas 'mature things' have ONE LAYER. It's all a matter of interpretation.

And in a way you could almost say that maturity can be marked by how little you judge things based on a cover but rather how open you are to exploring something. 8D

3. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I go to highscool, so yeah that pretty much proves it...

4. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

Wootness to the highschooler! And it's very hard to ignore someone who's so beeping annoying!

and getting drunk is not very mature... XP

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kingdom hearts is not for kids! Kingdom hearts 2 is rated a 12+ even though the first one is rated a 7+ it doesn't matter, Disney doesn't make everything for kids *coughpiratesofthecarribeancough* Ignore the dude.

6. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

XP OMG I LOVED potc when I was little (well the ride. The movie came after I was little XP But I still would have loved it) and I freaked out when they made it into a movie XP
    OK back on topic: It's rated 7+ ??? I didn't knowz that. XP

7. koolashley King's Apprentice

I live with the same problem. My friend tells people I date/like Roxas (to get him off my back). Now a lot of people I don't even know knows, it's embarassing.
    Plus, How would he know if you play KH? Maybe he plays, too, you'll never know. How'd he find out?
    I think in UK it's rated 12 and up, so basically...

8. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

My friend and I were talking bout kh... and I had the manga cuz a friend just returned it to me (she had bought the 2 one w/o playing the first so she borowed the manga from me) And he had no clue what it was about intill he stole the manga from me and started pageing through it (HE ALMOST RIPED A PAGE!!!)

9. darkslayer Twilight Town Denizen

Dont listing to him. Its okay if you play. I know alot of people that plays the game at a like 22.

10. Ultima-Sora Kingdom Keeper

IT'S FOR BIG PEOPLE, TOO! Tell that Prep to meet me outside after school, I'll show him a kiddie game. It's called "RUN AWAY FROM THE GUY WITH THE GUN!"!

11. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    Ew, I had a similar experience. My friend was looking through my iPod on the bus, then when she saw all the Kingdom Hearts songs I had she said in a rather loud and derogatory voice "Oh yeah thats right, you play that game."

Not cool mang.... not cool.

12. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I think I'll like that game! =D

* Oh i got the whole kh album on my i-pod (not to include a thousand pics)

I tried to tell him that mostly high schoolers would be playing it cuz it's not exactly our generation didn't work... he claims he's friends with the highschoolers *grr* Yeah right! I've talked to thousand of highschoolers about ff and kh *grr*

13. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    Your argument is totally true though, I am a senior in high school and I have countless friends who have played and loved the game. That dude knows nothing XD

14. superkiwi Merlin's Housekeeper

rofl XD

anyway,
    just ignore him, it'll blow over eventually

15. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I said that and he was like "Yeah all the nerds" and I was so tempted to punch him in the face XP

and *tries to ignore. hand turns into fist*

16. Tootsie coquí

I think Kingdom Hearts is for all ages.
    I mean.

It has Disney characters for little kids but it's action and drama caughts the older people attention.

17. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Ditto to that. I've never had anyone dis me for playing Kingdom Hearts apart from my mums ex (but he's the one who got my khII), that's onlu 'cause I don't tell people what games I play but a lad in my class saw what backgrond I had the computers at college (Zexion reading a book and Demyx playing his sitar) and he said 'cool you like kh' too bad everyone else can't be like that

18. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Ignored him, you can play Kingdom Hearts if you want, the impotant thing is that you are happy playing it ^^.

19. Ultima-Sora Kingdom Keeper

The Prep was to chicken to show up after school. I figured as much. :P

20. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

Lolz!!! *cracks up* Wow! That so made my day! ^^

and I've talked to random people at my sisters graduation parties about FF and KH and such XP

*tries to ignore again* XP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.