Kh - for just little kids?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Lulus_Moogle, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

Then act like you don't care. He'll eventually leave you alone.

2. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

What exactly do you mean by Preps?

3. Repliku Chaser

Kingdom Hearts isn't a game just for kids. It actually has quite a few adult themed things in it and the trouble those kids get into and the fact they are facing moral dilemmas and all, let alone the Heartless and what exactly they do...that isn't just for kids. The Disney stuff is a layer of 'fun' to cover the seriousness of the game and without it, the game would have been a lot more of a shock. I think anyone of any age could enjoy the game. Makes me wonder what games that person plays. There are a number of 'mainstream' games that I consider 'childish' because they do lack in any real storyline and they are just about busting something up. They are fun but just because any game has a rating that it is suitable for kids doesn't mean the game is meant just for kids.

4. TheLightIsGone123 Gummi Ship Junkie

ZoT i wasnt serious, and im not here either, tell all the other kh-lovers at your school and plan to have a massive jump attack

5. Star_Seeker King's Apprentice

I agree. I had quite the time trying to completely understand everything about the storyline in KH. There is a lot of hidden mysteries and difficult backgrounds of the characters, which I think only older people could fully compile...

6. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

I'll have to agree with everyone else here. ^^ Just because the game has Disney in it, and it rated for children, doesn't mean it can't have darker things in it as well. Organization XIII, anyone? And I'll agree that if you remove the Disney, you would have a dark game indeed.

But anyway, that guy sounds like a jerk, and he's obviously never played the game. Just ignore him, or tell him that you can't judge a video game by it's Disney.

7. Near Gummi Ship Junkie

Everyone at my school seems to like KH. I got my best friend into the manga, lol.

I say just ignore them. They have their opinion and you have yours.

Besides, How do they know about the Keyblade if they haven't played it themselves? =p

8. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

He heard my friends and I talking about makeing keyblades XP and I doodle them a lot... XP
    and thanks guys but he just makes me so mad *kills a hundred times* and I don't want to do anything rash and get in trouble... *hehe*

9. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Kingdom Hearts has probably one of the best RPG battle systems out there, it truly is for all ages whether your just discovering the disney characters for the first time or you're reliving them with this game. It is in no way for just kids though they do aim more at the kid audience because, well, because it's disney.

10. TabbyRoxas Twilight Town Denizen

Wait, whats a prep?

11. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to kill that prep! but alas just ignore him like i do to my friends

12. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

Prep: popular person
    I know. It's starting to go away... But I think the nickname will stick for a while though... hmmm what should I call him???

13. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

forget about him man!!! at my high school, i think half of the people are into kingdom hearts. and my cousin has a friend who's in college that plays it.

14. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

In my classroom there are only 2 or 3 students that play Kingdom Hearts, but the rest think that it's just for kids, including my best friend. She says that how I can play that game with disney characters. I told her that Kingdom Hearts is a good RPG game with a cool battle system and a good storyline, and the disney characters aren't only for little kids. I know teens that plays KH and like it, and I like it too. :)

15. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I have quite a few friends from the high school that have played it but only my really good friends in the middle school (i'm in 8th grade) and everyone else is all like *beeps*

16. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

Well no of course not, there is alot of stuff in there too that only some of the older people would get, also I think FF balences it off. So no, Kingdom Hearts isen't just for little kids. Besides if it was, how come there are so many fans, old and young?

PS: my sister is 24 and 2 of her favorite movies are Disney movies, her most favorite movie ever being The Lion King (Same with me ^_^) proving Disney is for all ages even if it is a bit childish.

17. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't really talk about kh a lot at school. But just ignore them. They don't know what they're missing out on....

18. Lulus_Moogle Twilight Town Denizen

I talk about KH and FF all the time with my friends XP It's sooo hard to ignore them!! *kills the for the uptenth time* XP

19. Prince of Twilight Gummi Ship Junkie

I do that too!Anyway,just ignore the guy.What he says is a bunch of crap.I know a lot of guys that go in high school or college and play Kingdom Hearts.And they really like it!

20. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

The rest of my family thinks the exact same thing about KH (except me wee brother, but that's because he worships me :P). I have met several people who are a few years older than me & they enjoy playing it. Yes Disney gives it that childish appearance but it has it's adult themes in it. If people don't like it well that's their choice, nothin' really to get worked up about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.