KH - Fast Food Madness! V2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Forever Love, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine inhaled softly, taking in the scent of flowers around her. Roxas had done a very sweet thing, bringing her the garden like this. But the moment they had shared was much more special than that. Their time together was worth so much, and it could never be less important than anything else.

2. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas listened to the gentle music in the background, slowing their dance a little more, barely dancing anymore. He tightened his hold on Namine slightly, bringing her a little closer to him in silence.

3. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine felt herself smile when Roxas pulled her closer, the girl feeling care behind his gesture. Without thought, she did the same, letting one hand slide onto Roxas' upper back as she brought herself closer to him.

4. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas felt his smile widen slightly, the boy now holding the girl closer. Subconciously, he had stopped the dance, and now he just stood there, holding the girl he loved in his arms.

5. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine kept a faint smile on her lips as she stood still in Roxas' arms, the girl not even realizing right away that their dancing had come to a completely halt.

6. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas took in a breath and then silently exhaled, opening his piercing blue eyes. They immediately found Namine's features, a peaceful expression written across them. His smile grew faintly, his forehead still against hers.

7. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine kept her eyes closed, unaware that she was being watched.

8. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas' smile softened as he leaned his head forward slightly, placing a gentle kiss on Namine's lips.

9. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine felt a pang of happiness when she felt Roxas' lips against hers. Keeping her eyes shut, she lightly kissed him back.

10. Forever Love Life Without Limits

His eyes closing, Roxas felt happiness when Namine began to kiss him back. He gently continued the kiss.

11. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine kept her right hand on the back of Roxas' neck as she gently started to finger some of his blonde spikes.

12. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas felt chills at the touch, the kiss continuing lightly as they stood in the middle of the garden.

13. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine continued her motion as she lightly kissed him, thoughts flooding to her mind. Roxas was always so kind and gentle to her, and she knew his love for her. Though sometimes overwhelming, she lived for his love. That was the truth, really. Her life would have been nothing without Roxas, the boy who would give anything just to see her smile one time. The boy who would give his life for hers if the time ever came. The boy she had fallen in love with. Namine felt herself smile inwardly as she continued to kiss Roxas, her loving for him showing through that simple kiss.

14. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas could feel the aura of love that was surrounding him and Namine thicken as the seconds went on. He felt a tingle in his heart, something warm and comforting there. He knew, though, that it was Namine's love, and he adored that love. He adored it so much that he didn't think he could live without it, or live without her. That was why he was her guardian angel, her human shield, her defender, her protector. Roxas would risk his life for Namine's when ever that time arose, and he knew that as long as she was going to be okay, the pain that came along with it would be worth it. And if he had to die to save her, he would do so. He remembered a few words he had spoken to her a while ago, back when all of their troubles had started, with Sora's shooting. "If anything ever happens to me, I want you to know that I'll always be in your heart." As much as he disliked having to even tell her that, because of what would cause whatever "happened" to him, he knew that she needed to know. Namine was precious to him, along with her life, her safety, her protection, her love... All of it. And he never wanted to see it threatened.

15. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine continued to kiss Roxas, her fingers playing with some of his spikes. Life without Roxas would have been unimaginable for her. His love, his care and comfort, he meant everything to her. And even if he was hurt just a tiny bit, it made Namine want to hold him tightly and never let go. She remembered back to a few weeks ago, when he had come inside after his fight with Brian. The first thing that she had wanted was to hug him, but the aura around him told her that he wasn't ready for a hug yet. She had done what was necessary; getting him taken care of first. It wasn't until later when she had found out what was bothering him so greatly. But that was a different topic completely. Still though, even thinking about Roxas being in pain was upsetting to her, and she shoved away that emotion as she kissed Roxas a little more deeply, figuring that as long as she was close to him, everything was all right.

16. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas felt Namine's fingers continue to play with his spikes, the motion making more chills run down his spine, the slight deepening of the kiss doing the same. He brought his right hand away from Namine's lower back, lifting it and gently cradling her face in his hand as he continued to kiss her. He remembered when Namine had called him her guardian angel, and how his heart had immediately filled with warmth. She had said that because she meant it. He remembered how all the events involving Smith, Jeff, and Brian had affected his thoughts and opinions, and how he had thought he had failed to protect her. But Namine was right, she always had been; Roxas had protected her, and she was here tonight because of it. Of course, Namine's faith in him had helped push him forward when it had gotten hard, making it so he never wanted to give up. And he never would when it involved her safety. Ever.

17. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine felt her lips turn up slightly when Roxas' hand landed on her cheek, making her feel a warm feeling in her heart. Gosh, she loved him so much. Did he even realizing what effect that simple gesture had on her? Every time they came closer, Namine felt even more safe and protected than usual, and it also made Namine feel very loved. Though those emotions were always nearby when she was with Roxas, she loved feeling deeper levels of them. It was a feeling that would never get old; none of them would ever get old. The protection and care Roxas provided showed his love for her, and it pointed out just how abundant and clear it was. Namine lived on his love, and as long as they had each other (which she was sure would be forever), she would be happy and complete.

OOC: Gotta go. I'm sure I will be back later tonight...sometime. But if you're not on, that's cool. =) Bye!

18. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas felt happiness enter the love-filled aura around Namine and him, causing the boy to smile inwardly, as well as on the outside slightly, the corners of his lips turning up ever so slightly as he kissed Namine. He didn't think that he would ever get tired of kissing her, or holding her, or seeing her smile, or being with her. Even if he was fifteen, he already knew who he wanted in his life...forever. Namine. She had won the key to his heart, and now she had a special place within it. Namine had a great heart, and spirit, and mind, and...well, everything about her was great. Roxas couldn't deny that. He loved her far too much. The blond gradually started to slow their kiss, many feelings entering his heart as he kissed the one he loved.

OOC: Okay. See you later, maybe. =)

19. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Though Roxas had started to slow the kiss, Namine pulled herself a little closer to him, gently pressing her hand into his upper back. She wanted to be as close to him as possible, even if their kissing slowed or stopped completely. Her love for him was so great, and she wanted to shower him with her love just as he had done with her. Roxas had always shown his love toward her, especially in the times when she needed it most. She still wanted to repay him for that; for his love.

20. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    Far past 4k replies.

[/locked] due to this - you may create a v3 thread and continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.