KH - Fast Food Madness! V2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Forever Love, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine's eyes flitted down at the movement, Roxas' hand gently running up her arm. She had a feeling that she knew what he was doing, just by the look in his eyes. The blonde girl gently let her arm move forward slightly, her hand resting on Roxas' lower shoulder as she held his gaze.

2. Forever Love Life Without Limits

I'm home
    I'm home (oh, oh)
    I'm wrapped in your arms
    And I'm here to stay
    Nothing can seperate us
    And I know, I'm ok
    You cradle me gently
    Wrapped in your arms

Roxas smiled warmly as he took hold of Namine's hand, gently lifting it up and removing his other hand from her side. His smile widened slightly, his teeth becoming revealed as he began to twirl her.

3. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine gently let her other hand leave the back of Roxas' neck when she felt him lightly twirl her, the girl spinning in a soft circle. Her sky-blue dress ran lightly over the ground, but Namine paid no attention to that. Once the spin was done, she immedietly locked onto Roxas' eyes again, a few more of her blonde curls laying over her shoulder because of the twirl.

4. Forever Love Life Without Limits

And I'm here to stay
    Nothing can seperate us

Roxas' smile grew slightly, his eyes staying on the girl in awe at her beauty. He felt so lucky to actually be able to call her his. Namine was so graceful, and stunning. How did he wind up with someone so great? Roxas' eyes stayed on her as he took a step closer while also pulling her to him gently, the boy putting his left hand on her side, but also a little on her back as they came together again.

5. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine felt herself smile faintly when Roxas pulled her more closely, the girl seeing peace and happiness in his expression. Without thought, she raised her right hand again and wrapped it around Roxas' neck. Her soft blue eyes gazed up into his ocean-blue orbs, the girl unable to surpress her growing smile.

6. Forever Love Life Without Limits

And I know, I'm ok
    You cradle me gently
    Wrapped in your arms
    I'm home
    I'm home

Roxas' teeth showed slightly as he smiled in happiness, bringing his right hand which still held Namine's hand back to his shoulder, letting her put her other hand around his neck again.

7. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine let her gentle smile stay on her lips as she gazed up at Roxas, not wanting to look away for even one second. His eyes kept a hold of hers, and it made Namine feel as if she and Roxas were the only two people in the world. And it didn't hurt that they were by themselves anyway, dancing in an open garden. But even if they were with others, Namine knew that she would have this nice feeling of isolation anyway. At that moment, they were the only two that mattered.

8. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas let his right hand leave Namine's and he placed it on her side again, but he gently pulled her just a little more toward her, wanting to be closer to her. Even if the song was starting to slow to an end, their dance wasn't.

9. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine felt herself smile faintly when Roxas pulled her closer, the girl feeling love from the simple gesture. She let her other arm go further back, wrapping it behind Roxas' neck close to the other one. Feeling very relaxed and comfortable, Namine lowered her head slightly, her eyes closing as she heard the soft music.

10. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas' smile softened, the boy leaning forward slightly and letting his forehead rest against Namine's lightly. He drew in a soft breath and then released in quietly through his nose, hearing the music start to fade away.

11. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine felt her faint smile grow when she felt Roxas come more closely, her forehead against her. She slowly let her eyes flicker open, the music fading away as she gazed at the boy directly in front of her.

12. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas' smile stayed on his face as he looked at the blonde girl in front of him, feeling not only the fresh atmosphere around them, but also love in the air. The gentle music that seemed to describe both of them perfectly, the beautiful fountain, the garden itself--it was a perfect moment.

13. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine looked at Roxas for a few more moments before leaning her head in slightly, giving Roxas a light kiss on the lips before returning to her previous position.

14. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas' smile widened slightly when Namine kissed him, his eyes staying on her. He felt a pang of warmth inside him, caused by Namine's love as that warmth entered his heart.

OOC: I gotta go for the night, bye!

15. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine's gentle smile grew at Roxas', the girl seeing love and happiness in his eyes. She was grateful to see those two emotions so easily. Roxas made her so happy, and she always strived to do the same for him.

OOC: Okay, see you tomorrow!

16. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas exhaled softly through his nose, his soft smile staying on his face as he closed his eyes in comfort. Right now, things were so peaceful, and full of love and care. It was overwhelming some, but he definitely didn't object to it.

17. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine let her eyes flicker shut in comfort, the girl releasing a relaxed breath through her nose. As long as she was with Roxas, she was perfectly comfortable.

18. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Roxas slowly started to slow their dance, their song being replaced with another slow one he didn't recognize. He inhaled silently, smelling the garden air again.

19. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Namine felt their dance being slowed, and she let it happen, the girl slowing her steps as well. It was nice while it lasted, but they had to stop eventually.

20. Forever Love Life Without Limits

As Roxas exhaled through his nose silently, he knew that it would be impossible to forget this night. It was too special; too great. He definitely wouldn't forget this moment, or when he saw Namine for the first time tonight. She looked beautiful, and he had told her that many times tonight, though it never seemed to be enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.