KH CoM: Heart of Fire(An AJ and Namine story) CHAPTER 2!!!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by AJ the Keyblader, Apr 18, 2007.

1. AJ the Keyblader Merlin's Housekeeper

Look around. See? I'm not behind you, am I?
    Link to previous chapter: http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8194

Well, here's Chapter 2!!!!!

Chapter 2

AJ's POV

"Who are you!?" the blonde girl asked.

"I should ask you the same thing...." I replied, almost calmly.

I don't know how I was so calm in that cage. I mean there was spikes everywhere and a lie detector attached to my head. And yet I was calm.

"Well, since I'm a gentleman, I'll answer first. My name's AJ, and I mean you no harm. I just wanted to make a dramatic entrance."

I then pulled out my Game Boy micro and started playing Sonic Advance 3.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Namine's POV

The lie detector didn't activate. So, he must have been telling the truth. So, I finally slowly went up and unlocked the cage.

How was he so calm? I wondered. Either way, I answered him. "My name is Namine." I said. I looked at my scetchbook and decided not to rip out the pictures. Maybe I cuold prank Marluxia or someone...

I looked at AJ. "A dramatic entrance...?" I asked.

I couldn't remember the feeling of dramatic. I didn't ask, for the fear of being laughed at. So, I kept my mouth shut.

I sat in my chair and stayed there, looking at the ground. There was a knock at the door.

"Shut up in there!" the rough voice of Vexen said.

"Sorry." I mumured, and looked at the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AJ's POV

"Shut up in there!"

I heard that rough voice and shuddered. I almost crawled out of my skin-- literately!!!!!

"Who the heck is that person???"

I waited for the answer while looking around the room. I liked it here, because it makes me feel like I'm free as a bird. I wish I could say the same about Namine. She looked miserable. Terrible, even.

"What's wrong?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Namine's POV

"That was Vexen." I murmured. I sat in my seat, still staring at the ground, not bothering to look up at AJ.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I looked up into his eyes. He was worried about me. Was Larxene wrong? I recited her words in my head: "Somebodies don't care for nobodies like us." I didn'y want anyone to come in and punish me if I told the truth though.

"Nothing." I said, looking away from AJ's solemn eyes. "Don't worry about me."

Suddenly, I sensed Axel and Larxene coming. I looked at AJ and got up, and began pushing ihm to the window. "You have to leave! Now! Please, AJ, hurry!" I said.

I ran to my scetchings and ripped the pictures out and threw them out the window. "AJ, hurry!" I repeated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END CHAPTER 2