KH Class RP Part 2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Because Xion...I have the only thing that will kill Shadow Star....and that is Star Mode!" Kenneth yelled as he finished his transformation. "So.....we meet again old rivals" Shadow Star replied quietly to himself before the two flew at one another and started to clash weapons against one another

2. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

OOC: HEYY KEY MASTER!! <3

BIC: "you got it babe," She winked as she spread her wings and yelled "Star Mode!" her wings started to glow a bright white light and it circled around Lexi forming a cocoon. It opened up again and Lexi's wings were doubled so where were two on each side, and her 5 keyblades showed, it showed that she was carrying one while the other 4 were surrounding her like a shield. (Like in FFvsXIII) Her hair was tied up in a ponytail and somehow she looked prettier or maybe it was the light.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"HOLY CRAP!!.....it's like the Time Warp Incident all over again!" Xyplexil yelled in response to Lexi's new form. Shadow Star's eye widened as he started to charge a move up yelling "Prepare to die!"

4. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

"Not if you die first" Lexi said as she rushing to Shadow star to attack him.

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Shadow Star was hit causing him to lose his charge. Kenneth then yelled in cheer "All right...now for the finishing blow!" before raising his Keyblade into the air. Shadow Star then saw a glimpse of what appeared to be a winged Nuthead wearing a gold shirt and silver overalls doing the same thing.

6. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Lexi flew beside Kenneth. "whenever you're ready" She said lifting her keyblade in the air.

7. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    OOC: hey Lightning!!

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Star Mode Final Attack........Star Mode...OBLITHERATE!" Kenneth yelled as he fired off a huge beam of energy aimed at Shadow Star. All Shadow Star could see was the golden Nuthead and the golden L. Nuthead beside him

9. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Lexi fired off her beam from her keyblade as well.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Goodbye......" Shadow Star replied before the beams hit him evaporating his body from the living...and caused the Shadow Staff to fall to the ground freeing Morphos, Xyplexil, and Maiyaki from their restraints.

11. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Lexi flew to the ground and looked at Morphos, Xyplexil and Maiyaki. "you guys okay?" She asked them, she suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the ground.

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yeah...we're okay.....everyone else okay?" Morphos asked before there were mostly shouts of yes before Kairi replied "I feel funny but I'm okay"

13. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Lexi felt really weak and couldn't feel her legs. She believed it was because she used too much of her energy.

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Kenneth quickly flew down and caught Lexi in his arms returning to his normal form replying "Rest Lexichan....we have a long battle ahead of us...that last door leads to Xehanort"

15. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

A light formed around Lexi and changed her back and she relaxed and rested.

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion crowded around Kairi, "Hey, you okay?"

Xone made sure Renee was alright. The Organization relaxed around Akii, though she was still laughing and clapping, "Spectacular! Wasn't it wonderful, Zexion?" "Ah...yes, whatever you say, Lady Akira."

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Well...I feel wierd...but I'm okay...I can fight...but I think it had to do with that beam that struck me....how about you....you feeling anything?" Kairi asked looking at Xion

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion spaced out for a second and shook her head, "Not yet. I'm okay still." Xion didn't want Kairi to worry about her. Roxas touched Xion's shoulder, his blue eyes dark with worry, "Hey, you two okay?" She nodded, though if something were wrong with Kairi, would it affect her too?

19. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Great...fighting made me thristy....Gamer pass me that bottle you keep in your sock" Namine replied before Gamer responded "You want my booze?...But I was supposed to get wasted after we finished off Xehanort!". "Well I feel funny but I can still fight" Kairi replied before saying the last five words in a sultry tone.

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion stared at them before turning on Gamer, grabbing him by the collar, "Cough it up!" Roxas wasn't sure how to stop Xion's sudden violence, "Hey, what's gotten into you three?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.