KH Class RP Part 2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Well then let's go!" Kenneth replied as he went through the door. Everyone else nodded and followed him into the door. Kenneth came into a larger round room with dead bodies of Eternals and ripped robotics and Stupds bodies as Shadow Star stood facing him with anger and fury on his face and blood on his Shadow Staff.

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akii glanced around, she didn't seem fazed by the death and destruction. "You're Shadow Star."

The Organization summoned their weapons and stood around Akii, blocking her from view even as she poked her little head through Xaldin and Xigbar's arms.

Mickey was ready with his Keyblade.

Nightmare seemed to come back alive as she groaned in Mage's mind, So many Keyblades...their voices are so loud. What happened in the milleniums I was in limbo? When did everyone become such loudmouths?

3. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage also posed in a defensive position, unsure how to answer Nightmare. She was trembling in fear in sight of the blood.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yes...I am Shadow Star.......and the blood on my weapon repersents my anger on them......those two.....and their Star Mode.......and since you have their weapons and powers...then I will kill you Kenneth...and none of your friends or even those blasted Eggs will stop me......" Shadow Star replied before Maiyaki ran towards him with his blades out yelling "YOU *******! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SINS!". "Hmph!" Shadow Star replied before smacking Maiyaki hard with the Shadow Staff sending him crashing into a wall and restrained by several black cuffs on his legs and arms. "As I was saying.......nobody's going to stop me......not even Xehanort" Shadow Star finished

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Roxas and Xion ran at him, their Keyblades moving to strike him. Mickey followed them, dodge rolling under Shadow Star to avoid being hit and slashed at him from behind.

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Shadow Star quickly flipped into the air avoiding their attacks and fired off a dark orb towards the ground causing a huge explosion before firing a dark chain from his staff which grabbed Sora as Shadow Star threw him to the ground before smacking the incoming Morphos and Xyplexil onto the same wall restraining them like Maiyaki. "Well...it seems we have a purehearted boy.....well I'm afraid you won't be pure for long......SHADOW......." Shadow Star started as he held the Shadow Staff high.

7. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage was trying to concentrate enough to create a few spells, or even stop trembling. "Nightmare... I'm scared... I can't think straight!"

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Roxas and Xion collapsed together. Mickey gasped, "No, stop him!" The Organization wouldn't move from Akii and she kept on smiling and laughing. Xone rested his hand on Mage's, "You need to stay calm. If you're not calm you're Keyblade can't do very much." Ash and Renee threw their Keyblades at Shadow Star, "Our attacks aren't working!"

9. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

"B-But there's so much blood... It smells horrible!" Mage panicked again, one spell she was going to use suddenly spiked, Dias cause light to glow around her, it was heading to strike Shadow Star as if alive.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"CORRUPTION!!!" Shadow Star finished before firing a beam of pink and black infused energy aimed at Sora. "Sora....no!" Kairi yelled as she pushed Sora out of the way and took the blow of the attack and skidded back freaking everyone out at the events that just unfolded. "Well...it seems that this little princess just took the blow for you...you're lucky little boy!" Shadow Star yelled before he screamed in pain as Kenneth sliced both of his wings off forcing him grounded to the floor. "No....his keyblade...infused with their power!?!" Shadow Star yelled as the wings turned into puddles of pure darkness.

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion pulled herself upright to see Kairi hit with the blast. "Kairi, Sora! Roxas, c'mon!" she lifted her Keyblade and ran at Shadow Star. "Xion, wait!"

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Sora helped Kairi up before they and Riku ran at Shadow Star. "Yes.....it is their power.....Star Mode's power is in his Keyblade" Shadow Star replied before Kenneth knocked him into the air and started to juggle him up and up.

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion casted Firaga from her Keyblade and Bizzaga with her free hand at Shadow Star.

14. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage finally found some control to go in and attack, unwilling to stand by any longer. She kept one hand slashing, and the other firing Dias.

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Shadow Star started to get hit from all sides now that Kenneth could weaken him before Sora, Riku, and Kairi started to combo him into the wall before Kairi kicked him in the ribs.

16. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

OOC: what is going on?

BIC: Lexi started attacking shadow staff with her keyblade. She used her wings to get the advantage

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Grahhhhhhhh!" Shadow Star yelled before making an X with his arms and screamed loudly as he was hit before his wings reformed on his body and flew up into the air. "Everyone stay back...this is our fight...right Lexi" Kenneth asked as he started to transform again.

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion growled, their fight her replicated behind. "Why do only you get to fight! I want a piece of that slim too!" Roxas tugged her back with him, "Don't get hurt. I don't want you to pass out again. Relax or you'll wear yourself thin."

19. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Ashir was peering his head in, eyes closed as he too had caught the of blood. He was listening to every sound, and what direction it might be. The blood had caused memories that were not his to flash once again within his mind.

20. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    Ooc: .....xd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.