KH Class RP Part 2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akii laughed a childish laugh and carressed Mage's cheek, "He cannot leave me. I won't let him. Isa, Ienzo, Lea, Braig, Dilan, Aelus, Even...they cannot leave me. The others are mine bound by will. Understand?"

2. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

The trio eventually made it to the room where GM-Eternal was fought with a loud yell of applause as L. Nuthead yelled "Well Bro.....you did the impossible......you destroyed Eternal Genesis". "Um thanks but...can you guys be quieter....she's sleeping in my arms" Nuthead asked blushing. "Sorry bout that Nuthead!" Gamer yelled quietly as The Author looked ahead seeing a black door.

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Renee stared at them, waiting for Raoxthu to return too. Luxord followed and gave her a mournful look, Raoxthu wasn't the same as she would remember. Lowering her head, she turned on her heel to help Roxas wake Xion. Luxord hesitated beside the Author for a moment, "You'd best explain to Renee before she starts to snap." and moved on to his friends around Akii.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Renee it's best you listen closely....Raoxthu is here.....and he's not here......we both tried to hit one another with purification attacks...this caused us to remerge and be-rid ourselves of our E.G cells...Raoxthu is inside me.....and I am Raoxthu at heart....so please don't snap at me" The Author explained

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

"Um...o-okay..." Roxas could tell she was hurt even though she refused to show it. He shoved at the Author, "Hey, why don'cha leave her alone! She may not snap at you, but I will. She loved Raoxthu, not..whoever you are!" Xion's eyes opened and she pulled at Roxas's leg, "Don't yell like that Roxas. I'm sure he doesn't mean anything by it. He's...new, isn't he?"

Luxord slapped his forhead and Marluxia grinned, "What an interesting show." "No, it's a disastor." Larxene sounded sader when she spoke up, though quietly, "Have you two noticed? We sound the same. We talk as if we don't have hearts to feel with when we do now. Is it a habit...or have we had hearts all along?"

6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Listen to me Egg-Wielder Boy....Raoxthu saved my life......I almost succumbed to E.G Cells.....if he hadn't of remerged with me then Eternal Genesis would still be active and we would be dead!" The Author yelled in anger at Roxas

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Roxas's blue eyes glittered with anger, "Oh, yeah? Well you're gonna wish you were dead when I'm through with you! Would it kill you to show a little sympathy for her?! All she knows is that she's lost the one she loved! Damn you!" Oathkeeper and Oblivion flashed into his hands, dark lightning sparking off them. "I'll kill you."

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"You fool...can't you see I'm both The Author and Raoxthu!" The Author replied loudly as he floated into the air

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

"All I see is a liar!" Roxas jumped into the air after him and slashed at him with his Keyblades.

10. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"You think I'm the liar.....then take this....." The Author yelled before Xyplexil got in between the two and blocked Roxas with his swords replying "If he's really Raoxthu then you shouldn't accuse him of lying about it!"

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Roxas gritted his teeth, "I'd like to see him prove it. He treats Renee with no emotion at all. What kind of a person does that?!" Xion stood with Renee's help and patted the girl's head, "She'll be fine Roxas. Us women are made of tougher stuff than you think. If The Author is Raoxthu...the emotion is still there. He just needs to find it again."

12. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

The Author then started to talk like Raoxthu and said "Renee....I'm inside The Author......and I am sorry.......do you hate me........if you do then hit me....but I still love you no matter what"

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Renee lifted her head and smiled, though her eyes were red and watering. "No matter what form you take, I'll always love you." Xion smiled and winked at Roxas, "See?" He let it go and turned away from The Author, "Ngh, shut up. I don't see a damn thing."

ooc: night

14. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage seemed confused. "Bound by will?" She thought about it once more.
    Ashir stepped in, his duty with Xion was done since she had woke up. His eyes had an odd glint behind them. "How about they decide? They have their own heart and mind, so let them decide if they may not even want you. The only reason they do want to be around you is Xemnas, but Xemnas isn't here. So let them decide before you chose their lives. Let them be free."

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yeah that little boy's right Roxas.....you see while he may be whole...he's still the same old Raoxthu we all know and love" Gamer replied before Hacker yelled "YOU IDIOT!" and tried to throw Namine at him. Gamer ran out of the way causing Namine to fly at Roxas. "Sorry bout that!" Hacker yelled to Namine. Kenneth then stared at the door saying "Shadow Star's beyond that door......I can feel it"

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akii frowned, "But..." Zexion rested a hand on her shoulder, "I'm staying with Akira. For my own reasons." The original members glanced at eachother, trying to decide which was best for them. Akira had been with them from the very beginning...something they'd searched and given up their hearts for. "I don't see what science there is in leaving the side of something we've worked so hard to find." Vexen smugly looked down on Mage. Axel shrugged, throwing up his hands, "Hey, I go where Roxas goes. I'm gonna stay with my friends. Saix can do what he wants." Saix growled to himself, "I stay beside Xemnas, whether or not he's here. Xemnas is the one I follow. If Akira can give us Xemnas back, I'll stay beside her for the time being." "Akira...we are free, we have new lives to live. I'm not gonna stay bound to a little girl if I've got a heart of my own." Akii gave them watery eyes and her small fists clenched into her clothes, "No...Kingdom Hearts demands you stay beside her! Your actions are your own, but your hearts belong to me!" She stormed off with Zexion beside her and they let Saix go. "Sorry." "Hmph, touch me again and I'll rip your arm off."

Roxas was hit by a flying Namine and fell to the ground, "Oof, what the... Namine, are you alright?" Mickey stepped up beside Kenneth, "Welp, then we'd better go in there after him and finish this once and for all. So we can move on to Xehanort and end this."

17. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mags watched as Akii stormed off, upset that Ashir had angered her.
    "That girl reminds me of my sister. Humph, such bad manners. The bigger they are the harder they fall." Again the voice of Ashir seemed changed... And were his eyes darker?
    "Still, making her upset isn't nice."Mage muttered with distaste.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"I'm okay.....I'm just fine" Namine replied in an angry tone aimed at Hacker. "What! I said I was sorry...but Gamer called Xion a boy" Hacker explained. "Yeah Mickey...we should all go in now...we're all bound by destiny to do it.....all for True Kenneth" Kenneth replied. "Wait a minute! Does that Akii lady mean that we're bound by it too!?" Kazooie yelled aloud

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion stared, bewilderdly at them, "Huh? Oh, th-that's okay. I'm used to being called a boy. It's not like I have any girly definitions." An evil glint came into her blue eyes as she looked over at Gamer, But if you call me a boy again, you'll find yourself with a Keyblade stuck in your head!" Roxas helped Namine up and sighed, everything would go back to normal once this was over. He shouldn't get so worked up about someone else's life.

Akii appeared behind Kazooie and childishly laughed, "Teehee, of course. We're all bound together~" Xaldin relentlessly followed Akii around as Zexion stood still, waiting for her to return to his side. "Akira-san. Try not to move so carelessly." She laughed and patted Xaldin's arm, "Hi."

20. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage sighed, so much confusion.
    Ashir blinked, shaking his head a bit. "Agh, mom is so tricky sometimes." He put a hand to his hand, a slight dull ache.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.