KH Class RP Part 2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"I'm right here....." The Author pointed at his heart. GM-Eternal started to attack once again as the smaller body started to charge something up as Parrotor yelled "THIS IS YOUR END!". "The thing is.......I LOVE YOU! NOW OPEN YOUR HEART!" Nuthead yelled as E.G started to shake violently and the metalliac vines keeping Rosalina in place were breaking one by one.

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luxord groaned, "I was worried the fates would throw something like this at us. What about Renee? I'm not sure she'll know how to react when you look like that."

Akii jumped out of Zexion's arms and stepped in front of GM, "You don't want to do that. You, mister, are going to be hurt." Zexion scrambled forward, keeping his eyes on GM, "You'd harm a little girl?"

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"I don't give a crap whether you're little or not!" Parrotor yelled aloud still charging

All of the vines broke around her before the silver coating broke into several shards and pieces before there a loud yell of "NUTTY-KUN!" as an almost naked Rosalina flew out of E.G's body. Nuthead quickly pulled out of his overalls a long blue cape and flew towards her before ctaching her and wrapping the cape around her making a makeshift dress with Nuthead replying "Together forever". The Author then yelled "FINALE TIME!!!" as E.G roared loudly and opened it's mouth showing alot of teeth.

4. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akii's eyes glowed a dark blue and her childishness dropped from her. "I don't like you." A bow and arrow of pure light flared in her hand as she fired off an arrow of light toward Parrotor. The Organization moved up beside Akii.

Luxord sighed, his cards fanned in his hand again, "I sure hope this doesn't mean we have to die now. Raoxthu...I don't think Renee will be very pleased with this new you."

5. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Parrotor was hit right in the heart as GM-Eternal started to explode.

"No by Finale Time I mean we finish off E.G......the three of us.......I'd suggest you leave now...FINAL JUDGEMENT!" The Author yelled as a huge beam of light descended onto E.G

6. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akii watched with a strange smile on her lips and the Organization put up a shield around her.

Luxord shrugged, "Suit yourself, I've never been one to tempt fate for long." Turning on his heel, he fled the room.

7. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage watched Akii, a little bit afraid of her. She had about no clue was was going on. "Akii? What are you doing?" she squeaked. Ashir watched as well, keeping Xion in check. Oh, how useless he felt.

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Parrotor fell to the grounnd replying faintly "Doesn't....matter..........Xehanort will be your end........and I will laugh from Hell when you die to him" before cracking and turning into dust as GM-Eternal exploded into pieces.

E.G was hit hard by Final Judgement tearing through the metalliac body as it tried to self-recover. "You guys!...finish it off....NOW!" The Author yelled while Nuthead summoned his Keyblade yelling "Alright! Alright! Geez!"

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akii turned on her heel and flashed a very grown up smile at Mage, "He wanted to hurt me." her voice was mixed with seven others.

Luxord enlgarged three cards and shot three powerful blasts at E.G. "Let's even up the deck!" A final burst of time magic converged into a white blast.

10. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage blinked, she recognized two of the seven voices... Mainly because she had eaten them once. "The Princesses of Heart!" she said aloud, though more a thought. There was so much more to the dark side of kingdom then she had known... But it was also where that skirted guy was. She gritted her teeth at the memory.
    "Easy Mage, don't get angry. Nothing good comes of it." Ashir put a hand on Mage's shoulder, easing her.

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akii smiled again for Mage, "Yes. That is what I am. Power of Light encased in a Dark overcoat." Saix stood slightly closer to Akii, he looked more at ease by her. All of the beginning members looked at ease beside her.

12. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

"...Sorry for eating some parts of you." Mage blushed a grey, unsure. She looked to some of the members, trying to memorize their names... She could only name few, and Larxene she remembered throwing sand in her face. She scooted away from XII.

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akii took a step toward her and the first eight members followed in unison until Akii held up her hand, "All is forgiven. So...Saix tells me you like him." Saix flinched, he looked down to Akii, "Akira..." Her really blue eyes bore into Saix, "Be still my friend. I want to know."

14. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

"Oh, um, his hair is soft is all." Mage really had no true idea of love, so that was an almost impossibility. "And I didn't want him to be upset when Ashir called him dog. So I called him a wolf, but I don't think he liked that..."

15. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Nuthead then casted what appeared to be a strange fireball which started to split into one curving and snaking ones until it hit E.G causing it to massively explode. "We.....we did it....we beat......Eternal Genesis" The Author replied laughing in joy. "Yes....we even saved Rosalina......that's a good thing" Nuthead replied before she started to kiss him hard and deep.

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akii touched Mage's face, stringing her hair through her fingers, "I think he likes you." "Akira!" Saix growled and Akii's sleight of hand, made Xaldin and Lexaeus hold him back. "I really do think he likes you. New heart, new loyalty... You wouldn't take him away from me, would you?"

Luxord leaned back on his heels, being away from everyone made him do more work. "I think that's the most fighting I've done in ages."

17. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage seemed confused. "I was taking him?" She was so clueless, emotions were still a bit tricky for the moment.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yeah....I remember all of my fights....." The Author replied as he started out the door with Nuthead following carrying Rosalina bridal style as well.

"Guys........Mommy's free...the bad machine is gone......mommy's safe again" Claire replied sweetly and innocently

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Akii nodded, "You were. The Organization was born loving only me because Xemnas did. With dark hearts they loved Xehanort, but with new hearts they can choose who they love. Isa cannot choose someone else. It would break my heart Mage." Saix strained against his friends, pain shone in his eyes, "Stop it! Knock it off Akira!"

Luxord watched him leave, staring at the empty room, Raoxthu...is gone in a way. All that's left is the Author. I wonder if Renee will be disappointed.

20. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

"Well why doesn't Saïx have a say? Maybe he has another idea." Still so clueless... Or maybe she had a motive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.