KH Class RP Part 2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

The machine known as Grandmaster Eternal slowly walked forward revealing that it had a large four legged Blue and Black structure with four massive cannons on the front shoulders. There was also two large black wings with Blue and Silver feathers on it with two silver bird claws on each side of it. It had a large rounded end for a tail with one spike on each side. Lastly there was another smaller body ontop of the larger one also adorning the same colorscheme. It two had wings and a head with a trihorn on it like Eternal Genesis.

"Well tell Renee that it was because of Cloaked Guy!" Raoxthu yelled as Cloaked Guy jumped back and started to cast a dark version of Blizzaga aimed at the three.

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Saix growled at both Ashir and Mage, "I don't care if it's praise, I'm not an animal!" Demyx chuckled and petted Saix, despite his snarling, "Ah, don't be like that Saix. You know she's not trying to offend you. It's hard not to pet you, your hair is so soft." Swatting him away, Saix refused to let any of them see that it did hurt him to growl at such a young girl.

Akii gave the creature a blank look and stuck her tongue out at it. "I don't like you. You're scary." Zexion clamped a hand over her mouth, "Try not to aggrivate it any more than you have, Akira." Axel summoned his chakrams and twirled them, "Well how do we take this thing down?" Roxas smirked, "Duh, hit it repeatedly."

Luxord threw up another card shield, taking the dark blizzaga and threw a few razor cards at him.

3. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage felt a bit hurt at being yelled at, keeping close to Saïx. It might have made sense, as Saïx was close to the glow of the heart moon that was once a form of Kingdom Hearts. "You're not an animal. You're Saïx." she chirped, hearing the sound of a fight going on.
    "We should get moving." Ashir said, carrying Xion on his own bridal style. He was quite strong, though lacking speed.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Cloaked Guy raised his arm out causing the Shadow Rainbow Egg to appear and blocked the cards with a barrier. He then grabbed Raoxthu's head and started to squeeze it.

Kazooie started to fire off Ice Eggs at Grandmaster Eternal only for them to bounce off and hit Claire's feet freezing them in place.

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Regretably, Saix liked having someone stick close to him. He hurried off toward the sound of fighting, keeping Demyx and Ashir, carrying Xion close behind him.

Luxord grimaced, cards teleported from his hands to underneath Cloaked Guy to push him away from Raoxthu.

Axel winked at Claire and melted the ice around her feet and threw his flaming chakrams at Grandmaster Eternal. Everyone else casted their own specialized magic at it (Blizzaga, Firaga, Thundaga, Graviaga, and etc)

6. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage ran with Saïx, hearing noises that she didn't prefer. "Nightmare, let's go!"
    Ashir was struggling to keep up, feeling vulnerable and jumpy.

7. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Raoxthu was released as Cloaked Guy was pushed into the wall. Nuthead slowly started to walk towards Eternal Genesis.

"Hmph!......Pathetic!" Parrotor yelled as he raised his hands out causing Grandmaster Eternal to reflect off all of the spells back at the group

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Saix burst into the room just as all the spells were being reflected back. He took them all and dropped to his knees, "Ugh..." Xaldin gripped his lances tightly, "What do we do? Nothing can hurt this thing!" Mickey's keyblade flashed as he threw it at Grandmaster Eternal, the strike raid, glittering with light magic.

Luxord helped Raoxthu back up and nervously touched his earring, "Hmph, I don't suppose we could call 'Parley'?"

9. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

The Attack made a small dent in one of the front legs of GM-Eternal as Parrotor said "Well....I believe it's my turn now". He then pointed out causing the four cannons to shoot 3 volleys of Blizzard at Everyone. Xyplexil noticedd the dent and started to slice at it before several metal vines wrapped around him and started to electrocute him

"I don't even know what that word means....." Raoxthu repliied before his hand started to glow blue. Nuthead stopped in front of Eternal Genesis and said "What's wrong with you......" shortly before the metal vines tried to strike him again.

10. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage was caring for Saïx, watching the fight. She had no clue what to do. She castes Cure to her blue haired friend, Ashir setting down Xion. "Saïx, please be more careful."

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Saix growled as he stood, feeling better, "I have to make sure everyone is safe."

Xigbar shot several bullets at the metal vines, hoping they'd knock the vines off Xyplexil.

Luxord rubbed his head, "Hmm, well you are both very under-read. Parley is a term used by pirates to call a temporary truce between enemies so they can make a compromise and avoid fighting." he explained.

12. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage nodded, standing up as well. She kept up a defensive stance with Nightmare, as that tactic was in her stronghold. She charged in, going to attack.
    "Mage you idiot, think before you charge in!" Ashir yelled, only able to watch.

13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

Parrotor started to laugh manaicly as he ripped off the metalplating on his face causing E.G Cells to overcome his entire body as GM-Eternal fired more volleys and started to fire off it's feathers at everyone. The vines released Xyplexil as he staggered up with the support of his blades.

"Here I go! Take this! DARKNESS PURIFICATION!" Raoxthu yelled as he dashed at Cloaked Guy before Cloaked Guy also had a hand glowing blue and yelled "LIGHT PURIFICATION!" and dashed at Raoxthu causing his helmet to fly off revealing The Author had started to look worse that before. The two glowing hands collided making a large sonic boom.

14. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xigbar ran after Mage, catching her and grabbing Xyplexil and warping away before the feathers could collide with them. Vexen could only summon up a shield of ice to protect everyone and Xone reenforced the ice with a reflect spell.

Luxord rolled his eyes and braced himself against the sonic boom. "Bloody hell boy, what are you doing?"

15. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Ashir thanked Xigbar, as did Mage. She was quite the foolish one when it came to battle tactics.
    "Look, if you're gonna fight, stay with Akii. Balance it out y'know?" Ashir commented, wishing to help somehow.

16. bluekingboy Destiny Islands Resident

Soma got up and stretched his legs."Hmmmm I wonder if I can find a good read in this place." he said skimming through various books.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Trying......to.......purify....him!" Raoxthu yelled before the two grabbed one another's heads before causing a massive explosion of energy. E.G suddenly halted it's attacks which also cause the vines to stop and caused Grandmaster Eternal to stop attacking as well. "Whaa......why did he stop...." Gregg asked in confusion.

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luxord cautiously watched for Raoxthu. "Still alive boy?"

The Organization hesitated, "Perhaps it's broken." "Something this ingenious in design, broken so easily? No, that's not possible." "Yeah well if it moves again I'm gonna roast 'em." "Pfft, you always say that but I didn't see any of your attacks doing any damage." "Hmph, yours didn't either."

19. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

The dust cleared revealing that The Author had been standing there....but he seemed to no longer be infected by E.G Cells and looked normal. "Huh?.......I'm whole..........but...what happened?" He asked before looking behind him and noticing Eternal Genesis and Nuthead replying "You again?" and then added "My nobody purged me.....we're whole". "I know you think that I don't want you and resist everything you try to do...but actually I'm just shy....." Nuthead replied as the front of E.G slowly started to open again. This also causing GM-Eternal to pulse with a light outline.

20. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Luxord frowned, touching his earring nervously, "Where's Raoxthu?"

Akii clapped her hands happily. Zexion held her close, though he knew she knew something was happening. In her many mysterious ways. But no one actually understood Kingdom Hearts so why should they understand Kingdom Heart's embodiment?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.