KH Class RP Part 2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln tried to dodge but Glen's consciousness kept him in place. He fell backwards, dropping his blade as he fell.

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion curled away from Riku. She wanted to grieve alone, but knowing her that was probably dangerous. Without Roxas as her voice of reason, what would she do now?
    Renee stroked hair away from Raoxthu's face as she rested his head in her lap. "Be alright...Roxas..."

She stepped back, frightened and horrified, not really seeing Hestia, Ashir or Akii, "I killed her. It's all my fault. I couldn't save her!" she cried in pain.

Saix mumbled unintelligible words and practically crushed Mage to him. "You're not leaving my sight ever again." he didn't care what he said now. How clouded had his vision been to ignore what he could feel with his new heart.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Xion...everything will be okay" Riku replied calmly before there was a faint voice in Xion's head going "One has become two......Two have become one.....the answers lie......at Planet Steve"

Wheatley was sitting atop of a desk near a keyboard and replied "Um ship....takes us to Aperture Science"

4. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

"Never wanted to..." Mage mumbled in response, not caring about how tight the hug was, she really just wanted to stop time forever and stay in that moment. But all things, good or bad, must end at one point or another.

Hestia stepped back a moment, surprised. "W-Who did you kill?" she quickly asked, the question like a venom that coated her tongue with a foul taste. She hadn't really killed anyone(except GLaDOS, but that's only because she tried to kill her and lied about cake) and she knew what it was liked to be killed many, many times.

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Xion jerked her head up at the voice. "Planet Steve?" she asked aloud.

Saix held her a little longer and let go. He had to. He liked looking at her, but now wasn't the time to admire Mage's new outfit. "Where did you go?" he growled softly.

The Sorceress covered her face and sobbed, "Noo! No!" Akii's silver eyes widened and she stepped closer to the Sorceress even as she was surrounded by a hostil purple magic energy and her form starting to revert back to the gruesome old woman that she had looked like before. "That isn't...Sarah? Sarah, no!"

6. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage didn't know where she had been, to be quite honest. "I was in this little room that had a tv that kept saying science stuff. Aperture Science seemed to repeat alot. But I couldn't get out because the door wouldn't open." she thought more. "I left through a portal, but I went into a place where I was this big cat and I found Terra and Aqua... Then I came here. I was hoping to see Tron and Merlin, but they shut themselves away. Merlin's scared because 'they' will come."

Hestia wasn't sure who 'Sarah' was, or if it was even the Sorceress, but she did try to grab a firm grip on the woman, shaking her a bit. "Snap out of it! Get a grip on reality!"
    Ashir was ready to bonk this woman unconscious if necessary with Parma as a hammer.

7. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Huh?...Xion....were you around that eyeball thing?" Riku asked in confusion

"Unknown Command....insert code please" The Computer replied before Wheatley yelled "Bloody Hell!" and proceded to stare at it before what appearedd to be a usb cable came out of his back and inserted itself into the computer before hacking it causing the Neo Rare Witch to initiate it's hyperwarp

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Renee responded for the blank Xion, "Do you mean Wheatley? Yes, she was there. Xion, Roxas and Raoxthu saved me."

Sarah's magic energy lashed Hestia back and Akii pulled her away. "Sarah!" Sarah continued to change and sob, "Please...just let me sleep, that's all I ask. Please, just let me sleep." Akii recognized the melody playing in her aura and smiled. "You didn't kill Lirum, Sarah. Here, let me show you what your world has done for you." Akii's magic shimmered around two figures in front of her and formed into a little brown haired boy and a brown haired girl, slightly older than the boy.

Saix growled, "They huh? So...it's happening again? Mage, have you ever wondered why Merlin and Ansem left their original worlds?" his yellow eyes were serious and dark with a secret.

9. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

The Neo Rare Witch then started to fly raipidly and shake causing it's inhabitants to roll down the halls and Riku to fall onto Xion while Wheatley had control of the ship as it exited somewhere in Aperture Science crashing through a Test Chamber as Wheatley replied "Now where is she at"

10. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage backed up a step, surprised at Saix's quick change in mood. "The darkness was swallowing their worlds?" she whispered, though she wasn't sure why.

Hestia winced as the magic had lashed her shoulder, her right one, making a shallow, painful mark. She let it go limp, her left hand covering the wound. Ashir growled, keeping in front of his mother with a sharpened cutlass of Parma at his side. His damage was a light scratch and a bit of ripped clothes. He didn't like the jumpsuit anyway.

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Alright Gamer I'm so gonna bop you one for driving!" K yelled with a fist up to Gamer's cheek before Gamer replied "Um I'm not driving" shortly before flying out of the Test Chamber and were about to crash into another

12. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Saix thought for a while, "That's a part of the reason...but the ones who brought that darkness to their original worlds were called the Guardians of Mind, Body and Soul. I've never met them and I don't wish to. Mage...I fear those three are coming to Raidant Gardan. We have to leave. Merlin and the others can take care of themselves."

The little boy and girl smiled and started to sing a lullaby.[video=youtube;V2vQv0KQfVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2vQv0KQfVo[/video]

13. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage bit her curved finger, worried. "Then is Adrien with these people too? Xenree split him up like that..." she slid her free hand into Saix's, keeping very very close. She would not be lost again.

Hestia clamped her hands over her ears. The high pitches hurt her sensitive ears.

"Hello, and welcome to the Aperture Science Aided Enrichment Center." A monotone male voice came on the loud speaker, his voice echoing in the white tiled walls. "Please move on to the next chamber to properly start your testing experience to create sci--" The voice fizzed out, followed by a loud buzz.
    "Oh look, it's you. How was space? Don't tell me, because you are going back very, VERY, soon." The suave voice of a robotic female caused the announcer to fizz out. "So, moron, who did you bring to try and stuff me into a potato again? Is it that human? She "visited"-" That word sounded exaggerated, as if she was lying. "--a few hours ago and brought me two more tests subjects. They escaped. But now I have new ones to add to the collection, since you're going away for a long, LONG time."

14. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

"Look....I'm sorry about everything...I'm truly, sincerely sorry about it but we're all kinda in a pickle right now.....we need some co-ordinates for a Planet named Steve" Wheatley explained before everyone else ran up to Wheatley mumbling before he yelled "AND DON'T CALL ME A MORON!" causing the Neo Rare Witch to blast forward

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Saix shrugged, "I'm not sure Mage. I've never met them. If Adrien is back with Xenree and the others, I can't be sure of it. We should go talk to Merlin."

The kids faded away and Akii hurried to help Sarah up. "Are you alright?" "Yes...I remember...now. The Guardians....have you seen them?" Akii shook her head.

16. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage looked back to the direction of Merlin's chamber. "He won't even talk to me.... He'll put magic words up to communicate but that's it." She worridly tightened her hold on her dear berserker's hand.

Hestia walked towards Sarah, Ashir guarding with his weapon. "Are you going to stop attacking us now?"

GLaDOS seemed to click a bit. " Of course, moron, go ahead and break the facility. I'll just pull apart the ship, and maybe put my original plan to kill you into effect." Multiple claws started to prod and tear against the metal of the ship, a few thermal discouragement beams(lasers) were trying to slice the ship clean as well.

17. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

The Neo Rare Witch was being pulled at the seams as a chunk fell off of the ship from the thermal discouragement beams shortly before the ship crashed through a wall

18. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Saix determinedly started toward the door. "We'll just see about that." his powerful fist beat on the door and a crashing sound came from inside. the magic words on the door seemed nervously written, 'I don't have what you want anymore. I destroyed it a long time ago and burned the formula. Go away!' Saix growled, "What is he talking about? Merlin!"

Akii glared at the mother/son combo and her elemental circle appeared under her feet. "Sarah is an old friend of mine." Sarah sat up and adjusted her glasses, "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know who you were and....my memories are missing."

19. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Hestia raised her hands in defense. "Just checking. Being slapped about by various things and betrayed doesn't help one's trust issues." She moved forward, Parma returning to her normal state on Ashir's head. "But anyway, I must say... Sarah, you look a lot like my human self. Small universe, no?"

Mage knocked softly on the door. "Merlin, please, me and Saix want to help you." she nervously edged closer. "Now please help us understand what's going on."

GLaDOS softly chuckled. She was having a bit of fun, even, tearing apart the ship. She shook it ever so often, to scare and disorientate her captives further. Maybe she would send the turrets.

20. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Locked on request

_Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.