KH-Class RP OOC Lounge!

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Key master Sora, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    KH Class RP OOC Lounge!

Hey guys! This is an ooc lounge for KH-Class RP from Dabeatmaster123! I thought this is where we can put our journals for catch up and also discuss issues and ideas for the rp! Also we can Chat if you really want! Welcome to the lounge and it is now open! ^-^
    TO THE RP!!!!

Story:
    READ THE LAST FEW PAGES OF THE RP TO GET AN IDEA ON WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE STORY!!!
    I find it really hard to do a long re-cap on the story so if you can, read maybe the last 2 or 3 pages to catch up on what is happening

you can read all the pages if you want if you have the time and patience... If you want details on what is happening then read it!

List of ideas:

Meeting Sora and gang?
    Control other characters? : ex- If we are in Port Royal, someone controls Jack, another controls Elisabeth, etc
    World Location?
    Usernames beside characters?

Worlds:
    1. Destiny Islands
    2. Traverse Town
    3. Wonderland
    4. Deep Jungle
    5. Olympus Coliseum
    6. Agrabah
    7. Monstro
    8. Atlantica
    9. Halloween Town/ Christmas Town
    10. Neverland
    11. Hollow Bastion ( 100 Acre/ Space Paranoids)
    12. End of the World
    13. Twilight Town
    14. Land of the Dragons
    15. Beast's Castle
    16. Disney Castle (Timeless River)
    17. Port Royal
    18. Pride Lands
    19. The World That Never Was
    20. Castle of Dreams
    21. Deep Space
    22. Dwarf Woodlands
    23. Enchanted Dominion
    24. Keyblade Graveyard
    25. Land of Departure
    26. Mirage Arena
    27. Mysterious Tower
    28. Neverland

Original Worlds:
    -Rose Town
    -Terca Lumiries
    -Daisuke's World (unknown name)

Characters:
    -Daisuke
    -Kenneth
    -Trixis
    -Lexi
    -Rita (gone)
    -Reita (gone)
    -Xenree
    -Jordan
    -Icarus
    -Mage
    -Saul

Teams:

Team 1:
    -Daisuke
    -Kenneth
    -Trixis
    -Lexi

Team 2:
    -Rita (gone)
    -Reita (gone)
    -Xenree
    -Mage

Team 3:
    -Jordan
    -Icarus
    -Saul

Other Characters:

(White= good Red= bad darkred= Dead)
    -Merlin
    -Hibiki (Gone)
    -Yuffie
    -Tron
    -True Kenneth
    -Chip and Dale
    -Queen Minnie
    -Daisy
    -Maxwell
    -Mono
    -Liam
    -Danny
    -Diane
    -Diaos
    -Emporer
    -Kai
    -The Creator
    -Higher Powers
    -The Author
    -Xyplexil
    - Magneticeon
    -Banjo
    -Kazooie
    -Riku
    -Sora
    -Kairi
    -L. Nuthead
    -Gamer
    -K
    -Nuthead
    -Ven
    -Aqua
    -Terra
    -MCP
    -Maxil
    -Ashir
    -Shadow Star
    -Xone (heart in a jar)
    -Equinox
    -Hawklor
    -Eaglelor
    -Parrotor
    -Bocktor
    -Vulturo
    -Turtleman
    -Zambonos
    -Neoxhart
    -Dragonis
    -Minion
    -Bartos
    -Raoxthu
    -Tigermundo
    Varnomos
    Vanitas
    Xehanort

Organization:
    - Xemnas
    - Xigbar
    - Xaldin
    - Vexen
    - Lexaeus
    - Zexion
    - Saïx
    - Axel
    - Demyx
    - Luxord
    - Marluxia
    - Larxene
    -Roxas
    -Xion

Character Layout
    Name:
    Class:
    Background Story:

Classes:

-User of the Keyblade: The user of the keyblade is an all around fighter. They usually don't have a powerhouse of moves, but they have a wide range of attacks and magic. They can attack, use magic, summon (D-links too), and turn into different forms.

-Keyblade Warrior: Keyblade warriors focus on fighting in physical close combat. There also are keyblade warriors that know magic called "Spell Warriors". They usually focus on one type of magic, but they can use basic spells.

-Dark Keyblade Warrior: Dark Keyblade warriors focus on using dark energy and magic. They are a powerhouse physically and magically.

-Keyblade Mage: Keyblade mages focus on magic. They can learn a large variety of magic and it is their strongest strength. They are also decent at summoning but it's not their main priority. Their weakest attacks are physical.

-Keyblade Summoner: Keyblade summoners are very skilled in summoning other people. They also master using D-Links. They aren't the best physical attackers, but they can do a bit of damage when using the keyblade.

-Keyblade Driver: Keyblade drivers are strongest when they turn into a certain form. They are weaker in their normal form only knowing little skills, but when in a drive form they are at their highest strengths.

-Warrior: Warriors use swords and are great in physical combat. Their swords grow with them and they get more powerful as time goes on.

-Mage: Mages main attacks deal with magic. They are weaker when they use physical attacks unless a power is dwelled within their weapons. They usually use staffs and books.

-Summoner: Summoners rely on other people to fight for them. They generally don't have a weapon other than things they find on their journey. They usually have items to remember who they can summon.

-Defender: Defenders use shields just like Goofy! You would be surprised how a shield can help you in battle. They usually are best at defense and they can attack with their shields and ricochet them at things as well.

-Strange Effect?: This is where a strange thing happens in the I/O Tower. It's usually when a combination of classes mix or there is a defect. They can also create special classes

WEAPONS!!! (and items)
    Trixis- basic Key, Kingdom Key +, fire keychain?, Ice keychain? (trixis lost wayward wind due to ven coming back), armor and keyblade glider
    Daisuke-Normal Summoning keyblade, baseball pendent, Merlin's glasses, electrical chip, Xone's symbol, large bag
    Kenneth- Fire Key, Eternal Legacy, Ice Key
    lexi- basic Key, fire keychain?, Ice keychain?
    Xone- heart in a jar
    Xenree- Dark Void, dark keyblade, pendent of her brother
    Mage- potions and ethers, her doll of Ashir, a wooden staff, and a tiny book of spells+notes about said spells
    Ventus- Wayward Wind, WayFinder, armor and keyblade glider

2. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Must. Point. Out.

Not saying its a bad thing, but Dabeatmaster123 the stutter for Daisuke is cute but in my head I actually have to pause for the stutter.

And nice Donald and Goofy.

Are we going to meet Sora and the gang?

3. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

I really want too! -^-^- Meeting sora would be intruiging! XD

You know, we all should start controlling the other characters too, not just Dabeat

4. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

yeah that'd be easier to move forward and take some of the pressure off of Dabeat.

I like it!

Is the progression through worlds gonna go in an order or can we just jump around a lot?

5. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

I'm not sure, I guess it might be jump around? You'll have to ask Dabeat when he comes back on

6. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

I RUSHED STRAIGHT HERE!! *huff huff thanks Key Master Sora *shakes hand

Ok erm we just jump to the different worlds... and um... I guess we can sorta determine who speaks for who but it would become rather complicated...

oh and sorry for the stutter... I am really trying to stay in character

7. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

well, we could start putting user names beside characters we control on the character list? That way, we don't get confused by who is who. We can also start putting what world we are in on the posts so we know where eachother are:

example (not using characters from rp):

Aqua gazed at the sunset as she sat down in the soft, sweet smelling grass. It glowed a firey emerald color in the light. The golden rings on the mountains gleamed brightly. She sighed and layed back. Ven, Terra and herself had a very long day and to look upon this sight made her calm and quite happy. They have been working hard everyday to become keyblade masters and that time for terra and herself would be coming soon.

(the post ^)

world: Land of Departure
    (color code the world with a color for your character? ^)

8. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

No I said it was cute. I like that it does define Daisuke. it's like...oh who's is it...I can't remember but one user has that little thing right below there name that has a period after everyword and it says that you pause after every word. It's funny. I can't relly explain and I hate that I'm typing this really fast to avoid confusion. Don't stop doing it. I'm just saying my brain tweaks out for it. I don't know...I'm going to shut up now.

9. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

XD lol

Well, I have to go now. talk to you guys later!

10. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

I think meeting Sora is optional but we already have met Donald and Goofy and I don't think Sora suspects andy danger yet... but we could always go to destiny islands... but sure I shall continue to stutter XD

btw I think the rules said to post a link to your RP so...

http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?103767-KH-Class-RP-(Re-Made)

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Night!

Okay. If I'm not on tomorrow it's because I didn't get all the stuff straightened out in school. I have a missing and failed assignment. I know where it is and I know how to fix it, I just need to remember to do it! *prays memory works*

12. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

Good night =)

13. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Alo~! Came here as soon as I could ^^
    So, how are we going to deal with team seperation? (Since, my team is like two sub-teams xD)

14. dabeatmaster123 Traverse Town Homebody

You will still be a team but everyone is one person after all... meaning you are free to do whatever, but remember, your still a team *shot for short speech*

15. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Lovely.
    Okay then ^u^
    But still, Mage is gonna be followin' Xenree like a just bortn duckling xD

16. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Really? I did half expect her to want to go back to Space Paranoids. She's gonna get involved in a lot of trouble by following Xen like that. Ha, cool, an unwanted buddy for Xenree. I like it!

17. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Well, Mage (for one so young in the head) knows what fading means (or how I interpreted it)
    Like me, she's deathly afraid of it, and rather venture with Xen then allow her to fade

18. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

Since I haven't been here for a huge amount of time, may I just be an extremely super powerful villain that comes in later and later turns good or in some way sacrifices myself? Because I really can't keep up anymore considering that I have no idea what's going on.

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

well Xenree's not gonna fade that easily or quickly. I have in mind that she will eventually freak out and try to kill everybody. So she's definately going to fight Daisuke and team one. (sorry Dabeat) has to be done.

20. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

Mage will be the piece of sanity to keep Xen from going stone cold mad and killing xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.