Birth by Sleep KH BBS post on this if u defeated mysterious figure or just need help or want help killing him

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by ventus101, Aug 24, 2012.

1. ventus101 Moogle Assistant

after like 4 monthes of tryin to defeat this guy i finally did it and i want to know if u guys have done it or not and if anyone want tips just pm me and ill give u a hand

2. DarkRiku096 Moogle Assistant

Hi, ventus101!!​
    I wonder if you can help me with this "Mysterious Figure" guy: I use Thunder Surge and Curaga in the three characters, but only I can survive to the f**king combos of this hooded guy with Ven because he has an ability (I don't know the English name) that makes him to resist the combos. Even with all these things, I cannot go far beyond two life bars. :( What do you think??​

3. ventus101 Moogle Assistant

mmmm im not really sure what ur problem is but dont use curaga baecause of the reload time and if u die in his wierd combo that almost kills u instantly make sure u have second chance before u start the fight to survive it and then immediatly use cure or cura he should be quit easy to dodge just never use thunder roll because its dodge rate is not good for dodging lol its mainly for attack and if he turns invisable (which he will) dodge like crazy until he shows up again and lock on and use thunder surge. well this is all i can do to help oh and one more thing it helps alot if ur above lvl 80. good luck with this and hope u get the mega mana keyblade NO NAME!!. oh almost forgot when he clones himself use thunder surge AS SOON AS POSSIBLE on the real copy (the one that walks) and all the clones should go and try not to use attacks often and very quick for he will freeze u in time and pretty much merk u so good luck.:cool:

4. DarkRiku096 Moogle Assistant

OK, thanks for the advice!! :D