Birth by Sleep KH BBS : Character Playthrough

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by BlackthornKey, Sep 9, 2013.

1. BlackthornKey Moogle Assistant

Hi all! ,
    I recently started terra's story on my psp.
    And the thing is i was playing through radiant garden and i saw ven and aqua joining me to fight an unversed
    while playing as terra i only saw these characters once or twice..

Should i continue terra's story or
    should i make 2 more savefiles for ven and aqua to try and line up the story

(nomura said to play it like this: terra, ven, aqua , yet i feel like you miss alot of story while doing this?)

any suggestions?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Trust me, this is a very bad idea. Just continue with Terra's story, then continue with Ven, and then Aqua. You won't miss out a lot on the story when you do this.

3. BlackthornKey Moogle Assistant

any reason why its a bad idea??

4. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

To understand the other two stories you need to complete Terra's first

and what if Ven's story starts at that point in the game ?

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Because unless you're up to the challenge, it would be just too hectic and annoying to keep switching between different saved files and try to keep the story in line. When you're playing as each of the characters, the main focus is on the character themselves (though there may be hints on what's to follow with the other characters. Like when you're playing as Terra, you'll get hints on Ven's and Aqua's sides of the story. Same when you're playing as Ven.) Also, for plot reasons, Aqua is best saved for last.[DOUBLEPOST=1378772120][/DOUBLEPOST]

read my reply above

6. ReverofEnola King's Apprentice

Don't worry about it. I mean once you complete the game you can unlike a time-line which displays everyone's time when visiting the worlds and in order as well.