KH 358/2 Days delayed until 2009?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, well there seems to be some bad news going around mixed with some good news which has no relation to Kingdom Hearts.

Starting with the good news Square-Enix has announced "Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicals: Echoes of Time" Onto their website which you can visit here Click

Moving onto the bad news at Nintendo's Conference 2008 for the DS they showed a Video of the software DS will be recieving in both 2008 and 2009. I noticed all the 2008 videos showed their exact release date when I watched this so I was hoping that KH358/2's rleease date would be shown. However, to my surprise it wasn't more to my surprise in the 2009 section KH358/2 days was shown meaning the game has a small but possible chance of being delayed.

Watch the video here

Source: 2ch and FF7AC.hotcafe.to

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Noise
      Noise
      well..it seems that its 2008-2009 so i might come out in 2008...lets hope so
    2. ichigo_rikku
      ichigo_rikku
      That's okay, I guess. I actually kind of figured it might come out in 2009. Anyway, it gives me something more to look forward to in 2009 since the next Harry Potter movie and game were moved to the summer.
    3. Vanitas
      Vanitas
      Kinda OK with me, since it was the japanese version for 2008. The localization may take only 3 months, so it isnt that bad. I would like to know when BbS is coming :/

Im not telling about this on my KH-site, because it might just upset the members xD;;;
    4. Juicy
      Juicy
      First of all I was like "Noooo!" but then, thinking about it, 2009 really isn't that far away.
    5. zexykupo
      zexykupo
      NOOOO!!!! This is not happening!!! What month?!
    6. Emma Wemma
      Emma Wemma
      Well, its normally released in Europe later than everyone else, so im not bothered.
    7. TheMuffinMan
      TheMuffinMan
      What, all 30 of them? All of whom already know of KHInsider and KH-Vids and get their information here anyway because we're entirely better websites that don't steal information like hours or days after it's actually relevant? Yeah.

Psst, Yannis, your website sucks.
    8. WaveK89
      WaveK89
      Wasn't the release date set for winter of 2008? Technically, this could mean the entire winter season rather the end of the year. 2009 could easily be January, February, and perhaps March at the latest. At least we do get to bite on something new at the end of the year with Re:CoM. Meh, TGS '08 in about a week.
    9. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      Well, games are delayed all the time, and in recent years Square-Enix has been notorious for their delays. Just look at Advent Children. I also remember KHII originally had a much earlier release date than its final one on March 29th, and even before the March 29th one there was a March 1st one.
    10. Alexwkd08
    11. Explode
      Explode
      This does of course mean that it's coming to Japan in 2009, which means we'll be getting it later. It doesn't bother me much, though, especially with Re:CoM coming out at the end of the year.

This looks encouraging, there's gameplay footage with Xaldin, which suggests that we will be able to play as all 13/14 members.
    12. Anixe
      Anixe
      I did recall that 358/2 Days was announced Winter of 2008. But that could also mean up to 2009, like in Feb. 2009. I guess I was expecting it to be in 2009 anyway so it's not of a surprise to me. It feels like it was just announced so it would feel kind of rushed, in my opinion, if they released it earlier. Again, this is not a surprise to me.
    13. The Twin
      The Twin
      *shrugs* Game delays. Same old same old.

2009's not all that far away, really.
    14. PuffinBoy415
      PuffinBoy415
      Oh well, 2009 isn't that bad, as long as it isn't 2010 it's fine by me. Just means more time to learn Japanese and get that pretty new DSi!
    15. ~NamineSanctuary~
      ~NamineSanctuary~
      What?! KH 358/ 2 Days is being delayed until '09?!

I think I'm going to have a HEART ATTACK PEOPLE!

HEART ATTACK!
    16. Clawtooth
      Clawtooth
      As others have said, 2009 isn't long away, what 3 months? This year seems to have gone really quickly. I just really hate that America get everything ages before Europe. We're important too.
    17. SpazticFantaztic >:3
      SpazticFantaztic >:3
      I'm a little dissapointed but, come on, it really didn't seem like they'd have it ready be December.
    18. LoneWolf
      LoneWolf
      Doesn't bother me much, I'm just excisted mostly for BBS to get released. That's what I want more :)
    19. Motsumi
      Motsumi
      That's not bad at all. More time for me to save up money. I'll be satisfied with Re: CoM when it comes out. But I know who I'm claiming when 358/ 2 Days comes out.