Traditional Art KH 358/2 Days Characters

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Hakurei Reimu, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

[​IMG]

I've disregarded this drawing the minute I thought of it. :/

2. demonchick25 Hollow Bastion Committee

It's really cute, I would also like to see it colored.

3. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Awww. That's cute! ^^ *purrs* Now color it and see if you can make it better.

4. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

mhmm, I like the drawing. Wonder if it will get colored.

5. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

I like the drawing =] I hope it will get coloured, because it will be nice to see the difference. Also... Is it odd how Riku is climbing up her boob? Sorry, that's just my brain being random XD

6. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Your style is still in the realm of oversimplified but I have nothing bad to say since I've seen you progress and you have gotten steadily better.If you continue on that path you'll eventually be a lot better than you are now I suppose. For now I suggest you focus on adding depth and perspective to the faces which are solid on their rudimentary elements but need to have more techniques involved to complete them. An example would be the face looks generally acceptable but the nose and the mouth seem a bit awkwardly positioned and simply tacked on to an extent so I'd think on that kind of thing as I work if I were you.

7. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh my gosh. That's so so awesome!!!! I wish i could draw that good!!!!!!!

8. Aura Goddess

Good job. Can't really find anything wrong with it. I love the shading, her eyes. It's a very cute drawing. Keep it up.

9. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

Thx for the tips, I think this helped me understand fairly well what I should focus on more. I pretty much rushed through this picture as I was doing this in Math class while multitasking on notes as much as my human abilities can hold up so I didn't really put too much effort on perspective and too much details...srry. :( This was sitting in my binder for about 2 weeks and I forgot about it until I saw it after Spring Break again. I didn't want to add much more details afterwards so I pretty much just slapped on some shading and uploaded. :/

And for those who wants this colored, I'm srry but I can't because 1) I dunno where the color pencils/crayons/markers/paint/etc. are in my home anymore. Last I check we dumped them a while ago :/ 2) Given my busy schedule, this might actually take weeks if not months to color. I basically use watever spare class time to doodle around. /:

Now that u guys mentioned it...I just noticed where I positioned Riku. O_O Nothing intentional I swear but if u guys wana let ur "imaginations" run wild...be my guest :/

10. Dark Link Banned

its pretty good, I like it, um i like the texture use of the drawing