KH 2-3: Shards of Broken Destiny (Story Chapters)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Oh lol ok.

*slides cookie across a invisible counter*

Imma gonna get a high rank when i join the forum family right?! :P

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Sure, if you call a character with a high rank first :)

3. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

*falls flat on face*

<.<

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 11!

Me: Yay!
    Everyone: YAY!
    Demyx: Popcorn!!
    Me: Okay, we've got a new chapter tonight, and a new chapter of Bring Me To Life!
    Xed: And the Forum Family?
    Me: Up and running! Go here to read the rules, and find out how you can join: http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=619653#post619653
    Marluxia: ooo I wanna join! Can I be Xemnas?
    Xemnas: No, I'm Xemnas!
    Nixon: I wanna be Xemnas!!
    Roxas: Doesn't anyone want to be me?
    Everyone: ...
    Roxas: *cires*
    Me: Okay peeps, take care of who you want to be at the END of the chapter, 'kay?

(everyone gets quiet and the movie starts)

~Chapter 11~

“Xradenom?â€

Everyone turned around to see a white portal open up, and watched as Kuxir stepped out. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow in interest.
    “Did someone mention her?†he questioned.
    “Yeah, I was answering Sora’s question about my Heartless.†Xed admitted, looking over at Kuxir. He nodded, before leaning against a nearby wall.
    “You about to tell them?†The female Keyblader nodded.
    “About everything I know, anyway.†She then cleared her throat and scanned her eyes over the people in the room. With a breath, she began:

“I lost my Heart some time ago, meaning a Nobody and a Heartless were created. I’m that Nobody, obviously, and Xradenom was that Heartless. I became part of the Organization XIII, and my Heartless had disappeared. When I met Kuxir and Xoras, they told me about this new Heartless that appeared in their Organization, and how she looked just like me, with a few changes. I’ve never seen her in person before, but I trust she’s my Heartless.â€

Everyone nodded, following her words completely. Xed chuckled, and continued:

“Okay, now this is where things get more complex. From what Xemnas has told me, he plans on using Hearts he finds to create Kingdom Hearts, which he believes to be a door to all the Darkness in the Worlds.â€

“Yeah, we’ve seen it before!†Donald said excitedly. Goofy nodded, and so did Sora.
    “Riku and the King got trapped in there.†Goofy added. Xed shook her head, smiling slightly.
    “Yes, that may be true, but…†she took a short breath, and diverted her gaze to the floor.

“That wasn’t Kingdom Hearts you saw.â€

“What!?!??†The room, save for Kuxir and Xed, chorused.

“It had to be Kingdom Hearts!!†Sora shouted, narrowing his eyes in confusion. “T-There was Ansem, and darkness, and Kingdom Hear—“
    “Ansem is a researcher, a person who studies the Heart and it’s reactions to darkness, light, etc.†Xed said simply, in monotone. “What you saw was a Heartless, not Ansem.â€

The party was in disbelief. All this time, they had believed that the monster that was tearing apart the worlds was Ansem, when he was really a Heartless!

“Wait a minute,†Sora said, crossing his arms and looking up at the ceiling, “this isn’t making sense. If the guy we fought was a fake, then what happened to the real Ansem?â€
    “No one knows.†Kuxir answered. “He’s been gone for years.†Xed nodded.
    “All we have left are these books he’s written.†She said, patting a stack of large volumes piled near her. The King’s eyes widened.
    “Are those his actual research?†he asked, breathless. She nodded, and smiled.
    “Yep. About the Heart, Nobodies, Heartless, the Worlds, Kingdom Heart—“
    “Can we borrow them?†Goofy asked.
    “No way!†Xed replied, defensively. She ran her fingers up and down the cover of the top book on the stack. “Vexen –a friend of mine- gave me these some time back. He told me to take care of them.â€

~FLASHBACK~

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

“Come on in.†Xed said, returning back to her book sitting in her lap. The door quickly opened, and Vexen walked inside quickly, a large stack of books in his hands. He shut the door with a loud bang before placing the books quickly on the floor.
    “Vexen…what’s wrong?†the girl asked, noticing the Scientist’s frazzled, nervous expression set upon his face.
    “It’s nothing, Xedramon.†He replied hastily, glancing around the room in a hurried fashion. He then pointed to the books sitting on the floor by him. “I found some books that you may like to read, seeing how you are interested in Science and all.â€
    “Oh.†Xed said shortly, looking down at the books. She then looked up at her friend and smiled. “Thank you.†The elder couldn’t help but smile back.
    “You’re very welcome.†He said, letting his smile linger for a moment longer, before disappearing completely. “But don’t let Xemnas catch you with these.†The girl cocked her head to the side.
    “Why?†The man sighed softly.
    “Because…â€

He took a breath.

“Because he just doesn’t need to know.â€

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

“These books are precious to me, and I don’t let anyone borrow them.†She said firmly, smiling up at the people in front of her. She noticed their distraught faces and sighed. “But, if you’re dying to know what’s inside them, I can tell you.†Everyone’s faces lit up. “But first, I need to finish explaining.†Everyone quieted down as Xed continued:

“The Heartless’ name is Xehanort, and he’s the Heartless of Xemnas.â€
    “Xehanort used to be the leader of the Disorder,†Kuxir cut in, “but after he was defeated, Xradenom stepped up and took his place, for in the Disorder, you’re ranked by the strength of your previously whole Heart.â€
    “So,†Riku said, “the stronger your Heart, the higher ranked you are?â€
    “Yea, is it really that hard for you to understand?†The Heartless quipped snidely, throwing a smirk Riku’s way. Riku grit his teeth in anger, and Kuxir narrowed his eyes.
    “Anyway…†Xed said, breaking the death stare between the two.

“Xemnas believes that if we can make Kingdom Hearts, all of us Nobodies can get our Hearts back.†Everyone nodded.

“Well, that’s wrong.â€

A few surprised gasps filled the air. Xed nodded.

“There’re two problems with that. One being that we can’t get our Hearts back that way, and two being Xemnas’ ignorance of what Kingdom Hearts really is.â€

“I don’t get it…†Donald said, putting his hands on his hips.

“Well, I’ll explain it to you.†Xed offered, taking a pen and a piece of paper off of a nearby desk. As she spoke, she scribbled simple, but neat, drawings and notes. “You see, here is a person with a Heart, or as we like to call them, Wholes. Now then, the Heart of a Whole contains four key things: Memories, Emotions, a Will, and Twilight, or the choice between Light and Dark.

“When a Whole loses their Heart, their Heart doesn’t disappear, but really splits into two halves of a Heart. The Nobody gets the half of the Heart with the Memories and Will, and the Heartless get the half with the Emotions and Twilight. Heartless and Nobodies want to get their whole Heart back, because they feel this nagging incompletion, which is really the other half of the Heart calling out to the other half.â€

(Xed's Picture explanation: http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/artsyone3/?action=view&current=nwhexplain.jpg)

“So, in order to become a Whole again…†Goofy said, “…A Nobody and a Heartless must join back together?†Xed nodded.

“Exactly.â€

“Why doesn’t Xemnas see that?†Riku asked. Kuxir shook his head.
    “It’s because he’s an idiot.â€
    “Shut up, Ku.†Xed said, giving him a dirty look. “It’s because he won’t listen to it. I’ve tried to explain that to him, but he thinks that his way is the only way, and won’t listen to reason.†Kuxir then broke out in a coughing fit, some of his coughs suspiciously sounding like the word ‘Idiot’. Xed glared at him again, before letting her expression soften.
    “That’s why I want you to leave the Organization alone, Sora.†She said, looking up at the Keyblader. “They’re no threat to the World’s if this is their goal.â€
    “Wait a minute.†Donald quacked, gaining everyone’s attention. “You said that there was another reason as to why Xemnas’ Kingdom Heart’s plan won’t work.†Xed nodded.
    “Oh yeah, I almost forgot.†She said, chuckling slightly. “You see…â€

KNOCK, KNOCK! KNOCK!

Everyone turned their attention to the door.

“Hey Xed, open up!â€

+++

Somewhere in an all-black room, a white-cloaked figure, with his hood down, sat in a black chair by a nearby window.

The man had raven black hair that was styled into an odd style, a cross between a mullet and a mohawk. His glowing golden eyes scanned the page of the book he was reading, his mouth forming the well-memorized words of the text as he silently read to himself.

His eyes flicked up for a moment, and then returned to reading his text.

“You make too much noise, Alex.â€

Another white-cloaked figure, his hood down also, stepped towards the man reading before him. This man had dark blonde hair, spiked back, and glowing golden eyes. Underneath his eyes were black diamond-shaped tattoos, black in color. He kept walking until he reached where the other Heartless was sitting.
    “Killer Angels again, Mexdy?†Alex asked, eyeing the book in his elder’s hands. “How many times have you read that thing?â€
    “19 times, soon to be 20.†Mexdy replied calmly, still enjoying his book. “The story grows stronger with each time it is read.â€
    “Yeah, sure.†The other said, waving him off. Mexdy closed his book and looked up at the pyro standing over him.
    “What brings you here?†he asked, placing the book on his lap. Alex smirked.
    “Number IXV has been sent to get rid of that Sora kid.â€
    “Oh really?†The musician said, gaining interest quickly. “Sauelex?â€
    “Mm-hm.â€
    “Who do you think will win?â€
    “Well, Sauelex is rather tactful, but the kid is strong.†Alex answered truthfully.
    “I’d put my money on the child.†Mexdy said, standing up. Alex raised an eyebrow.
    “And why is t†he questioned. The younger Heartless looked over at the older one.
    “If he’s anything like Xoras, he’ll win.â€
    “The kid is Xoras. And Xoras is Sora.†Mexdy nodded, before chuckling, amused.

“Yes, and that is why he’ll win for sure.â€

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bring Me To Life Chapter 6: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3608249/6/Bring_Me_To_Life

The White Disorder Forum Family: http://kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=619653#post619653

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hexon: Nice chapter!
    Riku: Yea!!
    Me: Thank ya!

(everyone runs to the Forum Family and tries to get a spot and ends up trampling me in the process)

Me: *flat on the ground* Owwww......

5. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Awesome!

The picture helped out those of us who are more slow.

Great chapter!

Well worth waiting for!

One question:

If there's a Xed, and theres a Xradenom. Then does that mean that some where out there there's a whole?

like there's a sora and a roxas and a xoras.

6. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Nice chapter. I sent a PM hopefully it wont get trampled in the flood of PMs your likely to recive >.>

Poor Roxas.. Ill be him if the person I already picked isnt avalible! XD

7. Spike H E R O

I forgot to check in here and it's aleady at chap.11.Oh, well. I read them all right now and it was worth it. Good job.

8. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

WOW!! Awsome chapter!! Kuxir is right Mansex is an idiot *gets bricked by Xed*...
    Ok.. maybe that wasn't the smartest thing to say...
    But anyway, really nice chapter!!

And the explanation drawing, was a cool touch too!!

9. RikuStalker Destiny Islands Resident

-bounces- WHEEEE. Good Chapter, as always, and FORUM FAMILY. -zoomz around-

I had sugar:D

10. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Come online and check ur PMz?!?! >.>

Good chapter like always. : D

11. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Nice. Not much to say really. I like the idea and you do a satisfactory job of communicating it. Though I prefer the BMTL to SOBD story, they're both still good in my opinion.

12. Viroxor Traverse Town Homebody

The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe.
    Good chapter. I was right about my Xehanort's Heartless theory, btw. So, how many members ARE there of the White Disorder? I'm rusty on my Roman numerals. What is IXV again? And if they all have real names, what was XH's real name? I imagine it probably was an anagram of Xemnas (but not Mansex), so who knows.

13. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

I=1
    II=2
    III=3
    IV=4
    V=5
    VI=6
    VII=7
    VIII=8
    IX=9
    X=10
    XI=11
    XII=12
    XIII=13
    XIV=14
    XV=15
    XVI=16
    XVII=17
    XVIII=18
    XIX=19
    XX=20
    XXI=21
    XXII=22
    XXIII=23
    XXIV=24 and so on and so forth.

That's just basic numerals, still really done on that. Now I think that IXV is 95 which is what I think is...

14. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

it was probably just a simple mistake, i think its suposed to be XIV instead of IXV

15. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Ahh, you're right...what is 95 in roman numerals again?

16. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

95=XCV or at least thats what google said,...

17. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

18. keylbader_twilight Traverse Town Homebody

Awsomenessness!!! That was an awsome chapter. LOL, Kuxir is the best.

19. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you :D

:D Yee!! Thanks! You know, Kuxir is open in The White Disorder forum family *sly smile*

I just write the number 14 as IXV.

IXV = -1+10+5 = 14

:D thanks!

Thanks!

As for the whole Xed/Xradenom thing, you'll find out sooner or later.

I repeat: EVERYTHING WILL BE REVEALED IN TIME!!!!

lol thanks! :D

20. Zaria Destiny Islands Resident

Yay, new chapter!

I loved your explanation picture :3 Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.