KH 13's Coverage of Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- in Paris

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

gallery_55008_1727_582464.jpg gallery_55008_1727_302000.jpg

Yesterday, members of KH13 attended the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra event in Paris, France, and did a huge coverage event. They gave us many interesting tidbits, including demos for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 being available outside the hall, pictures from the French guidebook, and various other information. Make sure to check out KH13's site HERE and see what else they covered and the rest of the pictures from the event!

What do you guys think of the event? Anyone planning on going to any of the other -World Tour- stops? Let us know in the comments down below!~

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I'm a bit disappointed nothing new was revealed with the concert in Paris (like a trailer or another canon scene). I still have hope we'll get something in London. But if not, then we will have to wait for the Singapore concert in early May for potential new stuff.
    2. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      I agree but I also don't think they're gonna release something new at every concert. I think that's a bit much.

I'm selfishly hoping they release something new at the NY concert (which I still need to buy my tickets for...)
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I understand that, and agree there should be a bit of a break, but after the London concerts, the next one won't be happening for a month and a half, hence why I am hoping we get something, even if it is just minor, in London. Otherwise, it wouldn't feel like the year of constant KH3 news that Nomura said 2017 would be.
    4. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      I'm headed to the London one, incredibly excited :)