Kingdom Hearts KH 1.5 Chimera won't appear!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by NemesisPrime, Sep 24, 2013.

1. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

No matter how many times I leave and come back the Red Trinity mark is still there and I can't use but a key sign to knowing if it's set to spawn is if that mark dissapears but it hasn't and won't!

I'm Level 100 and have beaten the game already and just need to finish the journal. Help?

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Which world are you talking about?

3. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

Halloween Town in the ruins of Oogie's Manor.

4. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

It spawns when you defeat those heartless around that rock closest to the mark. It has to be those flying heartless or the zombie looking ones. If it's just the shadows spawning around it then its not there. Keep going back 2 areas from it then come back.

5. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I found it by just resetting the area until Wight Nights and Gargoyles spawned. The Chimaera should show up after that wave. You should be able to smoke 'im at Lv100, all you gotta do is kill his posse then play hackey-sack with his guts until he gets acid reflux of the circuits.

6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

It's best just to randomly fight the Heartless about, then usually he'll pop up. Best way to keep resetting him is to take the moat out to the Guillotine square and just keep going back there, he'll pop up then

Also, the Red Trinity marker is still there for me too, don't worry as long as it's marked in the Journal, you should be fine.

7. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Also here is a good way to tell if it will appear. If the red mark is gone then it will. If its not then it wont. Also you need to go 2 areas back for it to keep showing up. encounter up doesnt count.

8. A Zebra Chaser

It appeared for me after I beat some heartless before I went near the red trinity, are you guys sure that's a requirement?

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

It isn't a requirement but a side effect. Though I've never bothered with checking it. Honestly on my plays I occasionally get annoyed at how often the new heartless show up.

I'm not sure if they changed this in the 1.5 version but generally you can perform a soft reset (Start+Select+Shoulders) to refresh the randomizer and encourage the random events. I've only ever needed it for Rare Truffles, but it can be used here too I'm sure. And if they did change it so the soft reset doesn't work a hard reset (system off) would work.

10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Pretty sure that's false, as I got it to appear by just going back and forth between two areas. Unless you mean repeat performances, in which case I'm still not sure... Think you might have to soft reset or leave the world.

11. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

If you go into it once after defeating it them go back tow areas it will be back there everyt tilme. It worked with the big ghost in monstro everytime.

12. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Wouldn't call that an accurate measurement. Lots of variables, plus Grand Ghost has an exceptionally high spawn rate anyway. It's hard not to find it.

13. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Well works for me and its what I noticed. I couldnt get the Grand Ghost just by going back and forth. I did that method and got it each time. No need to try and prove me wrong. Just trying to give advice. Used it on Chimera but cant remember if got it every time or not.