KH 1.5! 3 more days!!!

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Sora_rox, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

Are you guys ready for this?!?! I'm already losing my mind waiting, just a few more days!!!

2. 61 No. B

Oh yeah, 3 more days till 2 games I've had for years and a video summary of another game I've had for a while comes out. Can't wait.

3. A Zebra Chaser

Also it's been leaked for over two weeks

4. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

Urgh. i have to wait till the 13th to play it. i would say that im going to stay away from this site untill it comes out in the UK.....but there cant be any spoilers, i've played them all already

BUT IM STILL EXCITED ERRRMAAAGURRRRRD

5. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

im so excited i'm biking an hour just to get to the EB Games where i preordered it

6. Serenacake Traverse Town Homebody

There's something else that came up, and I probably wont' get 1.5 until later (Even though I've had it pre-ordered since it was first available for it.) and plus then I need to pay for my XIV sub.

I'm excited and wow it's gonna be great, I just am probably not getting it soon like I was planning, unfortunately :|.

7. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

The reason im excited is because I haven't played this game in years cause I have nothing that can play it. I just want to finally play whenever i want because when i played i had to go to my cousins house which rarely ever happened.

8. Labrys King's Apprentice

Two great kh games.
    Well hey at least now we get trophies right?

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

3 more days till I can add a bunch of trophies to my trophy list. I knew replaying KH games constantly would pay off someday! Now to wait for 2.5...

10. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

I just realized that I've never played KH I final mix, only KH I, KH II, and KH II final mix.. never had the interest to play KH I again since everytime I got to that Island I just wanna stop playing >_<! I understand why Riku gave in to the darkness only to scape that boring place!
    2 days now! But it will be a while until it is delivered here :(!

11. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

I don't think the island isn't that bad. At least you can skip the cutscenes if you want to get off the island so badly. :3

Anyways, I really want to buy this game, but I'm saving for a PS4. And besides, 1.5 Might be in Gaikai, but I'm not getting my hopes up until I see it myself.

12. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Don't know why , but I don't have much expectation that any kingdom hearts will be on gaikai (for now anyway), KH BBS never went to the PSN, and I heard that 1.5 won't be on PSN as well, so I find pretty difficult that It will be on Gaikai.

13. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Gaikai is different though. It isn't a download, it's a stream so you can play games. It makes more sense to put 1.5 and 2.5 on there because they're being released toward the end of the PS3's lifespan, so more people will have logically migrated to PS4

14. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

I have to wait until after school which is 4:30 and i don't get picked up until around 5 its going to be a LONG day for me.

15. CloudStrife2k9 Twilight Town Denizen

I still have a pretty long wait. I'm not getting 1.5 or 2.5 until they're both out and on gaikai.

I'm more excited for 2.5 than I am for 1.5 anyways.