Keyblade War: The Goodbye of Friends and Omens of Omega

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by riku1186, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion tried to calm him down. "It's not that we expected her to save the world, it's just that she could have done a little more to help out. I mean, she was so wrapped up in saving Mixt, that she practically forgot about the consumers."

2. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Everyone pratically forgot about the consumers, except the people they wiped out" Phantoma said to Raxtion.

3. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion then turned to Phantoma. "I didn't! They didn't either!" he said pointing at the children. "Not everyone forgot! Only the one's that mattered did..." Raxtion paused and contemplated his sorrow and grief over his lost friends... Then he got back on track. "But now that's over with, and it's up to us, the one's who are left, to finish this!"

4. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Your right, and that is why I am sending you guys out there" Phantoma said to the group.

5. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    "Didn't you two forget that my mother wasn't being distracted only by my father, did you forget that she was eight months pregnant with my brother during the time? Do you think she would risk loosing my brother going off into battle. You two weren't there during those crucial months, Mother was always sick and always sad all the time, I am surprised she didn't loose my brother she was in such a bad condition but she pulled through anyways." Atem said angrily as he shot forward and was about to punch Phantoma but Nemo held him back.

6. Ansem59 Chaser

Raxtion became angered by Atem's ignorance. "I was there fighting the entire time! Holding off whatever I could so others could escape! There were plenty of times where my efforts were in vain, but I did them anyway!" Raxtion yelled "Don't accuse people of things you don't know for a fact are true!" Raxtion then looked into the eye's of all the kids. He realized they had been in as much stress, maybe even more, than Raxtion himself. Raxtion smiled. "Now, let's get on these terminals and get ready to end this!"

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

Atem was about to spring forward but Sophie rushed forward and stood in front of him.
    " Atem I know you really hate these men now, but its no use right now we need to save what little of existence we have left. Please stop."
    Sophie said almost in a sad tone as she hugged him. A good two minutes it took for Atem to calm down and then he sat back on one of the chairs nearby.
    " Once this is over, there will be nothing stopping me from wringing your necks."

8. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Ok, then everyone prepare to leave, gather supplies and I will send you to a worl dthat is about to be taken by the consumers" Phantoma said to the group "We are drawing a line right now" he said to them.

9. Love Kingdom Keeper

" What how is that going to solve anything?"
    Atem asked him as he stared down at the ground, his eyes hidden by his long white bangs.

10. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Apart from saving the people who have yet to escape you will be giving my team on that world enough time to deploy a secret weapon that will disarm the consumers. But if we let it fall my team will be wiped out and the weapon will fall into their hands" Phantoma said to Atem.

11. Love Kingdom Keeper

" So what do you expect us to distract the consumers or something for them? How should we do that? "
    Atem asked him as he stood up.

12. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Fight, and keep fighting to the last person, because if we don't stop them here, there will be nothing between them and this station" Phantoma said to Atem "Even more, we need a victory. Look around you, this is it, the last bastion, we have no where to retreat, we can't take any steps back anymore, we have lost to much ground and its time we turn the tables on them" Phantoma said to all of them.

13. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Alright . . . I guess we should get going, but Abel will need to stay here, he is still too young and can't fight well anyways he will only slow us down. Sorry brother. . . we will have a better chance if we don't bring a child along."
    Atem said as held his hand out summoning that strange invisible keyblade.

14. Ansem59 Chaser

Music

Raxtion looked at the children. This was one battle that he wished they would not have to face. Raxtion then turned to Phantoma. If only there was a way to spare them. But with diversity came hope. They might together be able to hold off the consumers. However if Raxtion were to go in it alone, he would certainly be overrun. "I'll go alone." Said Raxtion.

15. Love Kingdom Keeper

The kids looked at Raxtion with surprised.
    " Are you mad, that is suicide, you will be overwhelmed and we need as enough time as we can get. You dying won't make things any better."
    Atem said turning towards him.

16. Ansem59 Chaser

"I would be able to hold them off long enough for the mission to be a success." said Raxtion looking at them from the corner of his eye. "Besides, I don't want anything happening to you guys. Your too important. If only you knew how vital you are to the future."

17. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"Your death won't gain anything, we all need to fight at our best, but more we need to come back alive" Phantoma said to Raxtion.

18. Ansem59 Chaser

"And what about these children?! Do they mean nothing to you. They are reckless and inexperienced. If they make one mistake then they're through! And I won't bare with seeing one of them get harmed." siad Raxtion backing up his point. "I'll do the job. That's all you need to worry about."

19. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

"And what about when you fail? ANd you will if you go alone, then what, you expect the fleet to defend this station? You have seen how that works, then they board and turn every person into one of them, including these children, all this you know, you have seen it first hand. What then, when we are all consumers, when this spreads to a different reality, what then Raxtion?" Phantoma asked Raxtion quietly.

20. Love Kingdom Keeper

" If our lives were that important we wouldn't be getting thrown into this so easily. Anyways It will be shameful I don't go out there and fight for my brother and all of those who were lost. It would be cowardly. Anyways if my mother is so unwanted by the universe I might as well repay whatever debt she left to it. After all I am her flesh and blood."
    Atem said as he rested the invisible key on his shoulder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.