Karma bites

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Iskandar, Feb 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'm not going to post much, I'm just going to say stuff happened and I'll be elaving for a bit. By bit I mean till at least the end of the semester. Things just came full circle and I knew it would happen sooner or later, but right now I can't be on here, for more than one reason. I'll see you guys sooner or later, and if you want to talk, my MSN email in on here.

Good luck with the Chorus as well Jayn. Sorry for not being able to participate

2. Llave Superless Moderator

Seeya later Aqua, hope things work out for you. It was always good to see a fella like you running around the forums. hahaa.

Take it easy and take care.

Time to catch up on the post count.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Who? Where? When? How? What?

Anyway, we'll miss you.
    Be sure to come back to us.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I won't be taking it easy. That's the annoying part. Stuff came up, but it's my fault.

I'm not going into details. I'll just say I did something and it caused problems. I had to at the time and that's that

5. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

Well, just take care of stuff and hope for the best.

Life is frustrating :/

6. Krown King's Apprentice

It's too bad you have to go. Take care of yourself.

7. Jayn

Take good care of yourself, and thank you for the luck wishing. :')
    We'll miss you.

8. Cloudrunner62 Twilight Town Denizen

Take care there.

9. Daxa~ #stalker

Take care of yourself my dear,and if you need anyone killed with a mallet,just ask <3
    But in all honesty,try and stay safe,and we shall miss you and your scary post count.

10. Rhiscx Banned

11. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Doesn't it? Let's hope things do get worked out alright

I think I might need that mallet.

I'll try

It's more like taking care of my stuff instead of myself, but it might turn into myself. I'll try to get back into the chorus when possible. Just wish I could ahve helped more in some way

Good thing it's not for good. Once this semester is over I just have to see what happens.

Just so you guys know, I'm only replying to these for old time's sake, but if you ever see me on, it's only out of habit. I won't be posting or even looking at the threads. I need to keep myself busy with a 36 week course in about 6 weeks to give myself some space. Or at least, that's my goal. Even when I get my laptop I doubt I'll get on unless I've cleared a good hurdle. I might make some videos here and there, so if you want to keep track, take a look at my youtube channel now and then, or even subscribe if you want. I don't really care. Oh yeah, I will be getting Skype when I get my laptop, so if you guys ever want to chat on there when I get it, you should really let me know over MSN.

PS.Youtube Channel

12. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Ah that's bad. D=

Please, take care of yourself; I will miss you. DX

13. Krowley Moderator

Best of Luck Restoring your Karma Kisala.

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Man, I can really make myself into a liar.....

Anyways, I'm not returning, but because I just made a video, I figured that I should let you guys know, whenever I finish making a video and uploading it, I'll put it in the video portal for you guys to see, and I'd also like to have them be able to be in the Top 5, even if I'm not here to see it. Yeah, only 3 days and I do this. Actually, I'm doing pretty well for myself. Got 4 weeks of school work done in 2 days, and it also looks like we got an offer on our house. So anyways, just wanted to let you guys know this little fact. Keep watch for those videos, because those are the only thing you'll see from me for a while. Hope you guys are still doing alright.

15. LARiA Twilight Town Denizen

Take care, hope things get settled on your end.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

That might happen sooner then expected. My mom just told me to drop my college class. That shaves off a bit of problems. Apparently this offer made some big changes. Still not sure what's fully going on though, so I'm not going to be on here for a while still

17. Llave Superless Moderator

Aqua, a departure thread is about saying goodbye and then going, not responding to everyone's farewells. I do hope things work out. So take it easy bro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.