Kairi! Traitor. Sephiroth! Yuffie. Sora! Roxas! Why? Axel. I am a fool. Xemnas!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Atsukiyeosha, Jun 19, 2016.

?

What do you think?

1. I ship you so hard, you based newbie.

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. I was entertained, now you can die.

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Go away, try-hard. Then you have my permission to die.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. What kind of Asian are you? You can die after you tell me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I picked this option because I don't like you, but don't think you should die. But you should die.

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atsukiyeosha Moogle Assistant

You're right...

Sorry, I could not resist. I remember hearing that intro years ago. Finally, I get to meet the community behind it. Maybe even join it. Anyway, hello. Hi. This is the part where I tell you stuff about me and hope I get liked or accepted. Seriously, I hope you get to like me. If you hate me already for whatever reason, or no reason at all, that's fine. I will always respect your freedom of thought, but here's to hoping that we get along and find some common ground, maybe even chat over drinks. I'm told I'm even cuter when drunk. I'm a bit into cosplay, just started forum roleplaying (it's strangely enjoyable!), and I'm a cross-fitting feminist atheist vegan. Guess which ones are true.

Feel free to leave any sort of comment, or no comment at all. The sig below is from an episode of Carnival Phantasm. RWBY is awesome. Kingdom Hearts is LIGHT, and this Asian takes it doggy. ;]

*Dons sunglasses* Don't deal with it if you don't wanna.

HUG LIFE.

I made a poll. *Whistles Old Spice theme*

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Your avatar appears to be broken.

Welcome to KHV. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. We don't bite... much.

3. Blaine Destiny Islands Resident

Welcome to KHV, I'm glad you took the chance and joined our community. We have a great roleplay section here so feel free to check that out, please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or need anything.

4. Arch Mana Knight

Oh god. The nostalgia of that intro. Haven't heard it in ages.

Our RP section is a little on the slow side right now but fresh blood can always liven things up.

Now you can die, vegan!

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

Oh man, I used to have that whole intro memorized. Anyway, welcome to KH-VIDS! c:

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

It's been a while since I've heard that intro, yet I still have it memorized. Welcome aboard new person.

7. Aqua's Sacrifice Merlin's Housekeeper

Takes it doggy eh? Whalecum.

I remember back in the day of lurking the internet and just finding that intro within every KH video i watched.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

Welcome to khv. I myself am an avid Roleplayer here. If you have any questions or need help settling into the site don't be afraid to drop me a message. I don't bite. I promise. Though I can't talk for everyone XP

9. Atsukiyeosha Moogle Assistant

I am very curious. By spilling my blood, will it actually bring life to it?

Not really a vegan

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Arch has been reminded several times that blood sacrifice is no longer permitted in the Role-Playing Arena, since it makes a terrible mess. B| (he always gets the incantations wrong anyway and well that's just not pleasant for anyone)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.